Before the WORD:

Letsargue

Before the WORD:

You People Don't Give a HOOT What Went On and What is Going On With Christ!! - None of You Care!!!! - You Just Make UP JUNK That You Want God TO BE, Not What GOD "I-S"!!!

( John 1:13-14 KJV ) -- 13- "Which Were "B-O-R-N", ( Not of Blood, NOR of the "Will" of the Flesh ), ( NOR of the "Will" of Man ), "But O-F God".
14- ((( "A-N-D" the WORD Was Made "F-L-E-S-H" ))) , A-N-D Dwelt Among US, (and we beheld HIS Glory, the Glory as of the ONLY Begotten of the Father,) FULL of GRACE and TRUTH"!!!

WHAT WORD Was Made The Flesh of Christ -- "B-E-F-O-R-E" the WHOLE WORD Of GOD EXISTED??? --- HHUUUHHHHHH!!! --- GENIUSES???????

(( Jesus Never Became )) ( the "WHOLE" Word of God ), U-N-T-I-L The "Whole" Word of God EXISTED!!!!! - What was Jesus when He was Only 12???? - HHUUHHH??????
COME ON; - Do the "W-O-R-D" MATH!!!! - It's AS GODLY AS NUMBERS!!!

S-T-U-P-I-D FOOLS!!!! - Think You Know Everything OF GOD, BUT You KNOW ""N-O-T-H-I-N-G""!!!!

""I-F"" I Showed YOU, YOU Would Never ACCEPT "I-T"!!!
S-O-O-O-O -- LIVE Your OWN Spiritual Reverse Life!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 052616

theophilus

(( Jesus Never Became )) ( the "WHOLE" Word of God ), U-N-T-I-L The "Whole" Word of God EXISTED!!!!! - What was Jesus when He was Only 12???? - HHUUHHH??????

PAUL, DAVID -- 052616

Wrong.

John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. 5 The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth. 15 John *testified about Him and cried out, saying, “This was He of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me has a higher rank than I, for He existed before me.’” 16 For of His fullness we have all received, and grace upon grace. 17 For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth were realized through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him.

Jesus has ALWAYS been the WORD, pre-incarnate and now:

Heb. 13:8 - Jesus Christ is the SAME yesterday, today and forever.

Phil. 2
5 Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7 but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men. 8 Being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. 9 For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, 10 so that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

You need to re-think that bit about Jesus not being Who He has always been.

:)

Your friend,
~Teryl

Letsargue

Wrong.

John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. 5 The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth. 15 John *testified about Him and cried out, saying, “This was He of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me has a higher rank than I, for He existed before me.’” 16 For of His fullness we have all received, and grace upon grace. 17 For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth were realized through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him.

Jesus has ALWAYS been the WORD, pre-incarnate and now:

Heb. 13:8 - Jesus Christ is the SAME yesterday, today and forever.

Phil. 2
5 Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7 but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men. 8 Being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. 9 For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, 10 so that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

You need to re-think that bit about Jesus not being Who He has always been.

Your friend,
~Teryl

THE Word Wasn't COMPLETE Until ( AD70 )!!! - When ELSE Could It have Been Completed????

((((( Genesis 1:1-2 KJV )))))!!!!!!!!!!!
READ IT!!!!!!!!!! The Creation Wasn't ((( ""T-H-E-R-E"" THEN!! )))!!!!!!!
The "NEW" Heaven and the "NEW" Earth in AD70, Was the FIRST Time Anywhere for REAL!!!!! -- THE CARNAL Anything Never Existed!!!!!! - But Who CARES???

PAUL, DAVID -- 052616

theophilus

I care.

And Jesus is the same in eternity past as He is today and tomorrow.

Prior to His advent He was the pre-incarnate WORD (with God). Prior to His death He was the incarnate WORD (the God-Man). Now He is the exalted WORD (King of Kings and Lord of Lords - the Alpha and Omega).

And just because the world had not been created yet doesn't mean He wasn't the WORD.

And I would be careful of tossing around the word "geniuses" around here.

Letsargue

I care.

And Jesus is the same in eternity past as He is today and tomorrow.

Prior to His advent He was the pre-incarnate WORD (with God). Prior to His death He was the incarnate WORD (the God-Man). Now He is the exalted WORD (King of Kings and Lord of Lords - the Alpha and Omega).

And just because the world had not been created yet doesn't mean He wasn't the WORD.

And I would be careful of tossing around the word "geniuses" around here.

I Never said that He Wasn't the WORD of GOD!!

READ THIS ""Carefully""!!!!!

( Genesis 1:1-2 KJV ) -- 1- "In the beginning God Created T-H-E HEAVEN and The Earth.
2- And the Earth was ( without form ), (( and "V-O-I-D" )); AND darkness was upon the "face of the deep". A-N-D The "Spirit" of God Moved "Upon" the Face of the Waters". --//---- // LIVING WATERS, Not Carnal Waters; - THEY Haven't Been Created YET, at that TIME!!

( Genesis 1:20 KJV ) --//------ The Fifth DAY is only when the WATERS APPEARED.

(( The MAIN Thing in the Beginning IS - T-H-E -- "H-E-A-V-E-N" )) and the Earth; - the Earth was Dry LAND, No Water!! -- "The" Heaven; --None of the Other "HeavenS", as the Second and Third Heaven did not exist then!! - READ IT!!!!

""In the Beginning God Created "T-H-E" HEAVEN And The EARTH""!! -- Spiritual!! not Carnal!!

"The NEW "H-E-A-V-E-N-S", and the New EARTH was Finished in AD70"!!!!

(( Isaiah 65:17 KJV ))!!
(( 2 Peter 3:13 KJV ))!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 052616

theophilus

"The NEW "H-E-A-V-E-N-S", and the New EARTH was Finished in AD70"!!!!

The new heaven and earth have not been created YET. Nothing changed for all of creation in AD 70; the earth and all creation still suffer the curse of the Fall.

They're not going to be re-made until all the enemies of Christ are put under His feet.

Since the Fall...same curse, same old song and dance.

After the earth is judged it will be destroyed and re-made.

Revelation 21.

theophilus

And [MENTION=4932]Letsargue[/MENTION],

I'm doing pretty well reading [MENTION=10856]serpentdove[/MENTION] 's news posts. Saves me having to watch all of the bovine shinola on TV!

:D

Letsargue

The new heaven and earth have not been created YET. Nothing changed for all of creation in AD 70; the earth and all creation still suffer the curse of the Fall.

They're not going to be re-made until all the enemies of Christ are put under His feet.

Since the Fall...same curse, same old song and dance.

After the earth is judged it will be destroyed and re-made.

Revelation 21.

The Creation you're Referring to Does NOT EXIST Except in the lost Carnal MINDS!! - Only the New Heavens and the New Earth Truly Exist - only in the "Existing Spirit", NOT The "Non-existing" Carnal!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 052616

Letsargue

Who is they? Do you even read any of these threads? Nearly all of it is predictions (wrong-just like you) about what God will do.

((((( GOD IS NOT Going To DO "ANYTHING On Your" Carnal Planet EARTH; IT'S N-O-T -- CHRIST'S WORLD!!!!!!!!!
((((( 2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV ))))) -- 3- "But ""I-F"" Our Gospel be Hid, IT IS hid to them that are Lost:
4- In whom the ((((( "god of THIS WORLD" ))))) H-a-t-h Blinded ( the Minds of Them which Believe Not ), lest the Light of the Glorious Gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, "SHOULD Shine" unto THEM!!!

The Carnal EARTH IS SATAN'S WORLD, (((( "N-O-T -- C-H-R-I-S-T'-S ))))!!!! - Christ's World IS ""T-H-E -- N-E-W -- HEAVENS And THE NEW E-A-R-T-H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(((( READ IT!! - I D-I-D ))))!!!!!!!!! - """GOD SAID I-T"""!!!!!!! -- Don't Believe GOD; I Don't CARE!!!!!
And Now TEACH The Other FOOLS What YOU Believe, Not what GOD SAID!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 052716

theophilus

((((( GOD IS NOT Going To DO "ANYTHING On Your" Carnal Planet EARTH; IT'S N-O-T -- CHRIST'S WORLD!!!!!!!!!
((((( 2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV ))))) -- 3- "But ""I-F"" Our Gospel be Hid, IT IS hid to them that are Lost:
4- In whom the ((((( "god of THIS WORLD" ))))) H-a-t-h Blinded ( the Minds of Them which Believe Not ), lest the Light of the Glorious Gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, "SHOULD Shine" unto THEM!!!

The Carnal EARTH IS SATAN'S WORLD, (((( "N-O-T -- C-H-R-I-S-T'-S ))))!!!! - Christ's World IS ""T-H-E -- N-E-W -- HEAVENS And THE NEW E-A-R-T-H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(((( READ IT!! - I D-I-D ))))!!!!!!!!! - """GOD SAID I-T"""!!!!!!! -- Don't Believe GOD; I Don't CARE!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 052716

1 Cor. 10:26

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

PAUL, DAVID -- 052716

You are TRULY a "SUPER NUT!"