Trump Beck:

Letsargue

Trump Beck:

(( The Republican Party IS "D-I-V-I-D-E-D" ))!! - Divided into "Two Parts" Of The "REPUBLICAN" Party.
Trump Is the Head of One Part of the Republican Party, A-N-D Beck Is the Head of the O-T-H-E-R Part of the Republican Party!!!

One Part of the Republican Party IS "Communists and Communist Sympathizers"; AND The Other Part of the Republican Party IS "American Conservatives"; many of Who are Finally Waking UP TO The Destruction Of America!!!
W-A-T-C-H what Many Say about TRUMP. - "They" Do Nothing But "L-I-E", and Make UP False Tails About Trump, and Trump Simply Calls them - "L-I-A-R-S"; of Which it is Very Obvious and VERY EASY to SEE!!

The Only Thing One Has to do to Tell if a "F-o-o-l" IS Communist or Not, is just Watch which One of the T-W-O they are For - "President"!!!

AND What ""FOOLISH"" - "American Republican", Would Never Vote for TRUMP; But Vote For "Hillary"??????

((( Your Total Country HAS Gone to HELL )))!!! --- ((((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )))))!!!!!!! --- There IS N-O Lovers Of Christ, The Son of GOD // The Word of God; > (( John 1:14 KJV ))!!! --//----------- Read What G-O-D "H-A-S" Said - That ""NONE; No Not ONE"" Of You Lying FOOLS BELIEVE A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G GOD "H-A-S" SAID!!! -- The "Spiritual" Bastards", "WILL" Never Accept anything that GOD HAS SAID - Nothing!!! -- T-H-E-Y Only Accept what They C-A-N Say Agrees with Them; whether IT Does OR NOT!!!!!!!!

I Love IT!! -- Stay Where I Have Already PUT YOU FOOLS!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 050616

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
That reminds me, I need to to finish putting my backhoe back together.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i sure do miss "Big Black Bang Holes" :(

one of letsargue's greatest hits, and now gone

I have forgot much, Cynara!
Flung :roses:, roses riotously with the throng
but i will always remember BBBH, in my fashion