GUILTY!!

Letsargue

This is part of the reason Sozo is not around. Not "Paul" per se. He is a ridiculous buffoon and outside of Christ. But people like Cabinet Maker who perverts the truth to pull people from the faith while saying he is " Christian". He told me this like....7 years ago. He doesn't enjoy TOL anymore, and posts like these are the point.

You are just LIKE That fool up above here!!!
You can go straight to Satan's place with the Fools just like You, and the Other Phony so an SOOS THAT IS LYING About being A Christian the same as YOU Are!!

Anyhow - What the SO an SOO have I EVER DONE To YOU, that you Phony whatever you call Yourselves does all this Junk???

I WILL See You Open your foolish eyes in Hell ALSO!!!!!!!!
How is it that you phony so an soos can act SO Foolish here ON A ""CHRISTIAN""??"" FORUM???

What the Crap Have I EVER DONE To You ALL anyhow??????

PAUL, DAVID -- 040616

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
( Don't Be STUPID Like that Phony Fool With his Stupid Display of foolishness THERE )!!!

Read the """W-H-O-L-E""" Scriptures at Least 20 Times as quick AS YOU Can!! THAT Way You'll Remember most of it, and (( IT WILL TALK TO YOU -- IF You Are "I-N' Christ. - The ONLY WAY IS To Be "Baptized" ( into ) Christ. But You ALL Know God is Lying there!!! The Bible Can be Read in 72 Hours, Off and ON reading A 72 Hours!!

I've read it 20 to 25 Times; the New Testament Double that!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 040616
Why all the insults?

theophilus

Eph. 4
14 As a result, we are no longer to be children, tossed here and there by waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, by craftiness in deceitful scheming; 15 but speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head, even Christ, 16 from whom the whole body, being fitted and held together by what every joint supplies, according to the proper working of each individual part, causes the growth of the body for the building up of itself in love.

May the God of Peace grab you and love you Paul,David.

john w

Hall of Fame
BOY Am I going to Enjoy seeing You Lying False Christian FOOL Open your Stupid eyes IN HELL!!

I am Just waiting, it - ain't - Going - to - be - LONG!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 040616

I'm not a smart man, but life is like a bong-you never know what you are going to get to smoke.....

CAN YOU DIG IT? GROOVY...

SaulToPaul 2

I'm not a smart man, but life is like a bong-you never know what you are going to get to smoke.....

CAN YOU DIG IT? GROOVY...

Ange (to Barn in jail): "Smoking are ya?"
Barn (behind bars): "That's right, I'm smoking. I'm smoking."

john w

Hall of Fame
Ange (to Barn in jail): "Smoking are ya?"
Barn (behind bars): "That's right, I'm smoking. I'm smoking."

"They" say that when you are a smoker, and try to quit, you gain weight. Thus, by smoking, you lose weight.That explains why Fast Gun Fife was so "wiry." You reckon?

SaulToPaul 2

"They" say that when you are a smoker, and try to quit, you gain weight. Thus, by smoking, you lose weight.That explains why Fast Gun fife was so "wiry." You reckon?

I think it was more genetics than the nicotine, brother.
His mother was the same way.

SaulToPaul 2

"They" say that when you are a smoker, and try to quit, you gain weight. Thus, by smoking, you lose weight.That explains why Fast Gun fife was so "wiry." You reckon?

Ange only smoked when Luke Comstock came to visit, or if he just delivered a baby.

john w

Hall of Fame
Ange only smoked when Luke Comstock came to visit, or if he just delivered a baby.

And when I was a smoker, the 2(3?) times that he smoked, really got my "sensitivity" going, cuz he only took a few puffs, and then threw away the rest of the cigarette! Does he not know how valuable a good smoke is, I muzed? And does Ange not care about the environment? Curious, I say....culiar....

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm surprised saint john w the great has never accused me of picking up women like Jeff Pruitt.

It was easy for Jeff, not you Mayor, as your attitude is, at the Diner, on Friday nights, to your buddies:"If you flew a quail throw this room, every woman in here would point."

Am I getting through to you, fella? Good.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Looks like letsargue is guilty of manic depressive and bipolar from the patterns of his postings. Let's hope he doesn't own guns