GUILTY!!

Letsargue

GUILTY!!

((( Read IT Slowly and Carefully )), So you CAN SEE IT!!!
(( James 2:10 KJV )) -- 10- "For ""W-H-O-S-O-E-V-E-R"" Shall Keep the Whole LAW, "A-N-D YET" Offend IN "O-N-E" Point, HE IS Guilty of ""A-L-L""!!!

NONE of You Can Believe THAT, EVEN Though GOD SAID I-T!!
The LIARS Of Your World DOES NOT Believe A Single Thing God Says or Said, AND Yet You ALL Call Yourselves "Christians"; ( Which means; "Christ Like", Or "Like Christ" ).
If a Single ONE Of You; of Your World; the Old Earth of Which "YOU" Work and ""VOTE"" For YOUR Leaders; - instead of Following The Lord GOD / "CHRIST IN NOTHING BUT THE SPIRIT", You are a FOOL of SATAN!!!!
A-N-D I Am W-a-i-t-i-n-g, and I'M Going to BE SOOOO Happy When Your WORLD Ends, (( NOT MINE!! )), To See The EVIL of Your World Open Their EYES IN HELL, Very Surprised That the TRUTH IS "REAL", And IS THE TRUTH / CHRIST / G-O-D!!!

You ALL Can't Believe Anything WHERE You ARE, Away from God / Heaven. - You ALL Think You can Just do or Believe Anything YOU Want TOO!! - None of You Can OR WILL Ever Use the Scriptures TO Prove Yourselves RIGHT!!! - You Can and Will O-N-L-Y follow your father the DEVIL!!

OOHHHH I AM Anxious to Watch ALL of "You Smarter Than God, who Do Not Think Y-O-U ARE the E-V-I-L" of the Earth!!! -- ( "LYING, and not Teaching the TRUTH IS The Worst of ALL EVILS" ) ------ ((((( Psalms 97:10 KJV ))))) -- 10- "Ye that Love the LORD, HATE EVIL: HE Preserveth the Souls of HIS Saints; HE Delivereth Them ( Out of the Hand of the WICKED )".!! ---//------- The "WICKED" IS The "E-V-I-L", and the E-V-I-L ARE the ONES of Satan's Children; And there Cannot be A "Chance" that You are NOT Who's World IS FILLED With The EVIL of Satan's Children!!! --- AND You Say You Believe Every WORD OF GOD /// CHRIST WITHOUT ADDING Anything TOO IT!!!!
(( John 8:44 KJV )) -- (( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )) -- ((( John 3:16 KJV ))) -- 16- "For God SO LOVED THE "W-O-R-L-D", that HE Gave HIS Only Begotten Son, that ""W-h-o-s-o-e-v-e-r"" Believeth IN HIM Should Not Perish, But have Everlasting L-I-F-E". --//----- ((( That "L-I-F-E" IS And WAS CHRIST!!! ))), and You ALL Cannot take what God Says AND BEHOLD IT!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 040616

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I believe James and all the scriptures you quoted and so does everybody else here. Get a life or grow up or something similar, you've been a loser for too long.

Letsargue

I believe James and all the scriptures you quoted and so does everybody else here. Get a life or grow up or something similar, you've been a loser for too long.

(( YOU ALL Are ""W-R-O-N-G""!!! GOD Says You're Wrong ))!!!!!

((( I AM ""J-U-S-T"" TRYING To Show You ALL The TRUTH, The ""REAL"" L-I-V-E ""CHRIST"" )))!!! -- (( SO YOU ALL (( WON'T Go TO HELL ))!!!!! -- It Looks Like You ALL Don't Believe Anything of Christs' Salvation, or You've been Taught a Bunch of Carnal Garbage that is not the Word of CHRIST!! ""Everything"" that is Not Written is The Truth / Christ!! IS A L-I-E!!!!!!! -- Follow the Truth of the Word of GOD and you Follow CHRIST To HEAVEN!!!

IF You ALL Want to Go TO HELL -- ""O-K""!!! Just Keep Spitting ON CHRIST The "TRUTH"!!!!!!
((((( TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!! )))))!!!!!!!!!!! - You Keep Showing OFF TO SATAN it Appears!!!!!!!

IT Appears that you all are JUST Pretending to be Christians, and Spitting on everything you DON;t LIKE!!!

((((((((( G-O-N-E -- I--F!!!! )))))))))!!!!!!!!!! From Here!!!!!! - This Spot!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 040616!!

Letsargue

I broke the law. I am guilty. But I was washed, I was justified, I was sanctified.

((( "THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE" )))!!!! -- God Did NOT Say That to "Y-O-U"!!!

The Catholics made up ALL That Crap that You ALL Take ""That IS NOT Written" ""TO YOU Personally""!!! - (( "PERSONALLY" ))!!!!!
You All CAN Not "H-E-A-R" Anything of God With Your OWN Ears, You ALL Just READ What God Said to Someone ELSE!!!! -- IF You ALL Don't "C-A-R-E", -- Then Neither CAN I!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 040616

theophilus

All of the things you write are what God said to someone else...YOU!

So why would we read YOUR stuff?

Who is your god anyway?

glorydaz

Philippians 4:6-8

6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

john w

Hall of Fame
I think Letsargue comes from the planet "Narcotica"

pothead.jpg

Letsargue

Philippians 4:6-8

6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

( Mark 4:33-34 KJV )--//-----

Parables are "N-o-t" The Truth, However, THE TRUTH / Christ "CAN" Be Found and Seen (( "I-N" )) That Wording - "I-F" You ARE A ( "T-R-U-T-H" / "TRUE CHRISTIAN", LIKE Christ, And N-O-T A Phony False Christian OF ( "THE FALSE Christ" )!!! --- ((((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )))))!!!!!!!!!! What DID God SAY THERE, Did God LIE????????

BUT Have IT YOUR WAY!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 040616

john w

Hall of Fame
That HAD To Be From Your Phony Christian. - Christ Does NEVER Say or Do Anything LIKE THAT!!

That is the Weapon of the False Christ!!! He and HIS Can "N-E-V-E-R" Use the Truth to defeat The True Christ!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 040616

SPEAK UP! I CANNOT HEAR YOU!!!!! MORE CAPS!!! PEACE OUT!!!!

Letsargue

What is it you want us to do?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

( Don't Be STUPID Like that Phony Fool With his Stupid Display of foolishness THERE )!!!

Read the """W-H-O-L-E""" Scriptures at Least 20 Times as quick AS YOU Can!! THAT Way You'll Remember most of it, and (( IT WILL TALK TO YOU -- IF You Are "I-N' Christ. - The ONLY WAY IS To Be "Baptized" ( into ) Christ. But You ALL Know God is Lying there!!! The Bible Can be Read in 72 Hours, Off and ON reading A 72 Hours!!

I've read it 20 to 25 Times; the New Testament Double that!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 040616

john w

Hall of Fame
( Don't Be STUPID Like that Phony Fool With his Stupid Display of foolishness THERE )!!!

Read the """W-H-O-L-E""" Scriptures at Least 20 Times as quick AS YOU Can!! THAT Way You'll Remember most of it, and (( IT WILL TALK TO YOU -- IF You Are "I-N' Christ. - The ONLY WAY IS To Be "Baptized" ( into ) Christ. But You ALL Know God is Lying there!!! The Bible Can be Read in 72 Hours, Off and ON reading A 72 Hours!!

I've read it 20 to 25 Times; the New Testament Double that!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 040616

Stupid is, as stupid does, Lt. Paul.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
((( "THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE" )))!!!! -- God Did NOT Say That to "Y-O-U"!!!

The Catholics made up ALL That Crap that You ALL Take ""That IS NOT Written" ""TO YOU Personally""!!! -

Go straight to hell you lying pig. You are outside the faith and just as dammed to hell as the Satanists that hang out here.

1 Corinthians 6

8 No, you yourselves do wrong and cheat, and you do these things to your brethren! 9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is part of the reason Sozo is not around. Not "Paul" per se. He is a ridiculous buffoon and outside of Christ. But people like Cabinet Maker who perverts the truth to pull people from the faith while saying he is " Christian". He told me this like....7 years ago. He doesn't enjoy TOL anymore, and posts like these are the point.