Believe BOTH!!

Letsargue

Believe BOTH!!

Watching the STUPID Science Programs About the Universe, You'll Learn N-O-T-H-I-N-G!!!!! -- What in The Cursed World do All those FOOLS Believe About GOD And CHRIST??? and His Creation?? -- ((( And YOU ALL )))?????

They Talk about "US" Going to MARS And Even JUPITER; not in Years, But Months!! -- ""H-O-W --- S-T-U-P-I-D"" Can A Cursed Fool BEEEE????

Man Can't EVER Get to Jupiter AND L-A-N-D; - AND Take Back OFF!!; - much LESS Get BACK Home and Land!! - Why Haven't the FOOLS Ever EVEN Gotten to MARS Y-E-T??? --- IT Takes TOOO Long!!; - And (((( Man Can Not M-a-k-e THAT "M-U-C-H Equipment" )))), (( "L-A-S-T" That Long ))!! ----- Mars About 60 Million Miles, I-N it's "Very Seldom" Shortest Distance from the Earth!!! - Jupiter is, I Think about - 700 - Million Miles from the Earth - Very Seldom AT TIMES!!; - AND The FASTEST that Man can "EVER" Make Anything Travel, IS ABOUT, - M-A-Y-B-E - 10% of the Speed of Light or "LESS"; AND MAN CAN'T EVER GO With THAT!! - :"""F-- O--O--L--S""" ---- Hundreds of Thousands of Miles, and Hundreds Of Years of Travel!!!??? - How HARD and long Does it take these FOOLS To Just GO To the Moon; that is Always Only About 90 Thousand Miles from Earth; NOT ""MILLIONS"" of Miles!!????

((( IS Your Country and World; ( "Increasing ""O--R"" Decreasing" ) IN its "Ability" to Advance ITS Greatness; - WITH YOUR SO Called, World and "County LEADERS"???
HHHAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

S-T-U-P-I-D -- ( LYING Money Grabbing ) Heroes of FOOLS!!!

((( Watch Your Stupid NEWS )))!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 040616

Letsargue

Actually it's closer to 230,100 miles from earth to the moon.

((( OOOOHHHHH YES!!!! -- The MOON IS Closer Than The ((( TOP OF THE A-I-R ))) on Earth!!!!!

OOOOOOOOMMMYYYYYY!!!!! I A-M -- S-T-U-P-I-D!!!!!!!! ----- TO FOOLS!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 040616!!!!

PureX

I would say that LA is losing his mind, but his mind is already a raging storm of anger and irrationality, so how could we tell?

To hate science is to hate the truth of reality as we humans can best determine it. And that's just willful ignorance. That's just the ego trying to protect itself at the expense of honesty and reason. And that's not something God-worshipers do. That's something ego-worshipers do.

Letsargue

I would say that LA is losing his mind, but his mind is already a raging storm of anger and irrationality, so how could we tell?

To hate science is to hate the truth of reality as we humans can best determine it. And that's just willful ignorance. That's just the ego trying to protect itself at the expense of honesty and reason. And that's not something God-worshipers do. That's something ego-worshipers do.

God Never described Anything Like That LIE!!!!

ONE EITHER Loves CHRIST - "O-R" You Love Your Stupid Foolish God Hating Scientists. SO; You LOVE The FOOLS More than GOD!! -- YES! - I Understand the Minds of FOOLS, Because God Reveals Them of SATAN!!!!
And Fools Know Nothing of God's // Christs' TRUTH!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 040616

theophilus

May the God of Peace have mercy on his tormented self.

:sigh:

Lon

God Never described Anything Like That LIE!!!!

ONE EITHER Loves CHRIST - "O-R" You Love Your Stupid Foolish God Hating Scientists. SO; You LOVE The FOOLS More than GOD!! -- YES! - I Understand the Minds of FOOLS, Because God Reveals Them of SATAN!!!!
And Fools Know Nothing of God's // Christs' TRUTH!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 040616
It seems you are saying that when there is a conflict between what you believe about Christ, and what science says, that you need to follow Christ and should know your Bible and read it more than watching science/nature shows. If I am reading you correctly. I'm not sure what the title "Believe both" means though. Christ and the Bible? The Bible and science?

Letsargue

May the God of Peace have mercy on his tormented self.

:sigh:

You ALL Do NOTHING But Call God // Christ A LIAR!! - "NOTHING"!!
All you Phony So Called - "Christians": - SAY ""Y-O-U BELIEVE Christ"", AND LIE On Purpose! ---- Not Carrying A Thing What GOD / CHRIST SAYS!!!

DOOO YOU Believe Every Word of GOD (( The Word IS "CHRIST" )), That Christ has Ever SPOKEN????? --- NO NOT ONE!!!!! -- There IS Not A FOOL on Earth that Believes:::>> -- ((((( Romans 3:10-12 )))))!!!!!!!! You ALL Put Yourselves "ABOVE" The TRUTH / CHRIST!! ---- Y-O-U -- ((( 2 Thessalonians 2:4 KJV )))!!!!

((( Watch Y-O-U-R -- ""F-O-O-L-I-S-H"" NEWS!!! )))!!!!!!!

YES -- You All LOVE What's Happening!!! - But I'M "G-L-A-D" It IS!! -- YOU All Deserve IT ALL!!!!!
(((((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV ))))))!!!!!!!! - (( You All Can't Believe GOD, and That "Little Statement" Verses Proves THAT You're a LIAR!! ))!!!!!! You Can't Believe THAT!!

There's Nothing that any of You CAN Say of Teaching God that is of any value of TALK!!!! -- SOOOOO!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 040616

theophilus

Παύλος, ο David , αυτό είναι αυτό που πραγματικά μοιάζει , όταν προσπαθεί να διαβάσει τα μηνύματα σας .

Δυστυχώς , νομίζετε ότι είστε ένα δοχείο δώθε " αλήθεια " όταν είστε μόνο ένα θορυβώδες κομμάτι από ορείχαλκο .

Οτιδήποτε.