Law Man:

Letsargue

Law Man:

Jesus & Christ WAS and IS the WORD OF GOD!!
The OLD LAW, A-N-D The NEW LAW!! -- ""(( And the W-O-R-D Was Made FLESH ))"", ->

(( John 1:12-14 KJV )) -- 2- "But as Many as Received HIM, to Them gave HE Power to become the Sons of God, ""Even / ( That is )"" To them that Believe "On" HIS Name: 13- Which Were Born, NOT of Blood, Nor of the WILL of the Flesh, Nor of the WILL of Man, BUT O-F -- G-O-D. 14- And the WORD Was MADE F-L-E-S-H". --//-----
N-A-M-E Means His / Christ's "AUTHORITY".
Believe "O-N" His NAME, or "I-N" His Name. - "O-N" - Means they are "THERE" Believing; - and "I-N" Would Mean they Are "NOT THERE" Believing Yet.

( SPACE And GOD IS The Same Thing ). "God Is the SPACE", and Space has NO Parts of Anything, or Form or Kind, But the "ONE FORM" of SPACE E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E!! - Space Makes UP "Everything". There IS No'thing /// Not Anything that IS Not Totally Made of SPACE // G-O-D!!!
Every Atomic Particle OF Every KIND IS Nothing BUT, ""TOTAL SPACE""!!! -- There IS Nothing B-U-T --- S-P-A-C-E; And Space IS G-O-D, And GOD IS The Total SPACE, which IS The "TOTAL PLACE", and there is NO "Outer Space" / "GOD"!!

Take Any Atomic Particle, and take IT Apart; ALL "Orbited and Orbiting Vibrating Parts" Will Flash Off into Nothing but Moving SPACE // GOD IN MOTION!!!

Space Forms ALL Things. There is Nothing that IS Not Formed OF "Space In Motion" /// "GOD In Motion"!!!

Substance Particles: Take "Water" for Instance. - H-2O, ( 1 Hydrogen & 2 Oxygen ) A-T-O-M-S! Gas Atoms to Man; - Combined because they Will "Harmonize" INTO what S-e-e-m-s to be Water, IT Feels like Water, But Water is Still Formed of 2 Gases. - Some Things Will Dissolve in Water // the Two Liquid Formed Gases; and some thing Will NOT.
The Atomic Bomb: - When that Bomb Explodes; the Whole Thing Goes BACK TO Nothing But "ENERGY", Space In "Orbiting Motion", and "FLOWS" Rapidly Away from Itself TO Everything that is Absorbing Space to Contain Itself IN Orbiting MOTION. NO STREIGHT MOTIONS!!!!!!!

SPACE Was First Called "LIGHT", ( "Let there be LIGHT" ), Without SPACE / GOD there is No'thing, / Not One Thing But Darkness. Darkness Means the Absent of Light / Christ the Light of the TRUTH /// Himself!!!
This May be Something that the Smart guys cannot Believe, Because They are S-M-A-R-T!! -- ""B-A-P-T-I-S-M"" IS The Only WAY TO Get Out of the "Darkness of Nothing" INTO the Light / Christ of Heaven: - Believe IT OR NOT!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 040216

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Law Man:

Jesus & Christ WAS and IS the WORD OF GOD!!
The OLD LAW, A-N-D The NEW LAW!! -- ""(( And the W-O-R-D Was Made FLESH ))"", ->

(( John 1:12-14 KJV )) -- 2- "But as Many as Received HIM, to Them gave HE Power to become the Sons of God, ""Even / ( That is )"" To them that Believe "On" HIS Name: 13- Which Were Born, NOT of Blood, Nor of the WILL of the Flesh, Nor of the WILL of Man, BUT O-F -- G-O-D. 14- And the WORD Was MADE F-L-E-S-H". --//-----
N-A-M-E Means His / Christ's "AUTHORITY".
Believe "O-N" His NAME, or "I-N" His Name. - "O-N" - Means they are "THERE" Believing; - and "I-N" Would Mean they Are "NOT THERE" Believing Yet.

( SPACE And GOD IS The Same Thing ). "God Is the SPACE", and Space has NO Parts of Anything, or Form or Kind, But the "ONE FORM" of SPACE E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E!! - Space Makes UP "Everything". There IS No'thing /// Not Anything that IS Not Totally Made of SPACE // G-O-D!!!
Every Atomic Particle OF Every KIND IS Nothing BUT, ""TOTAL SPACE""!!! -- There IS Nothing B-U-T --- S-P-A-C-E; And Space IS G-O-D, And GOD IS The Total SPACE, which IS The "TOTAL PLACE", and there is NO "Outer Space" / "GOD"!!

Take Any Atomic Particle, and take IT Apart; ALL "Orbited and Orbiting Vibrating Parts" Will Flash Off into Nothing but Moving SPACE // GOD IN MOTION!!!

Space Forms ALL Things. There is Nothing that IS Not Formed OF "Space In Motion" /// "GOD In Motion"!!!

Substance Particles: Take "Water" for Instance. - H-2O, ( 1 Hydrogen & 2 Oxygen ) A-T-O-M-S! Gas Atoms to Man; - Combined because they Will "Harmonize" INTO what S-e-e-m-s to be Water, IT Feels like Water, But Water is Still Formed of 2 Gases. - Some Things Will Dissolve in Water // the Two Liquid Formed Gases; and some thing Will NOT.
The Atomic Bomb: - When that Bomb Explodes; the Whole Thing Goes BACK TO Nothing But "ENERGY", Space In "Orbiting Motion", and "FLOWS" Rapidly Away from Itself TO Everything that is Absorbing Space to Contain Itself IN Orbiting MOTION. NO STREIGHT MOTIONS!!!!!!!

SPACE Was First Called "LIGHT", ( "Let there be LIGHT" ), Without SPACE / GOD there is No'thing, / Not One Thing But Darkness. Darkness Means the Absent of Light / Christ the Light of the TRUTH /// Himself!!!
This May be Something that the Smart guys cannot Believe, Because They are S-M-A-R-T!! -- ""B-A-P-T-I-S-M"" IS The Only WAY TO Get Out of the "Darkness of Nothing" INTO the Light / Christ of Heaven: - Believe IT OR NOT!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 040216

Why can't you articulate your thoughts in a sane manner? Your bizarre renderings are beyond abstract?

Letsargue

Why can't you articulate your thoughts in a sane manner? Your bizarre renderings are beyond abstract?

(((( SO IS G-O-D-'S To You A-L-L!!!!!!! ))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO CURSE G-O-D -- O-U-T ALSO "YOU" SMARTER Than GOD, What Ever You CALL Yourself!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 040216

Letsargue

No one is cursing God.

YOU ALL Curse God and Don't Know IT, A-N-D Don't Care!!!

All I Did IS Tell You ALL What God IS Saying "A-N-D" DOING IN THE ((( "S-P-I-R-I-T" )))!!!! Not in You All's Carnal ""C-R-A-P""!!!

((((( SO SHOVE -- I-T )))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND You "So And SOSSS", Stay Off My Thread Crapping ON Everything and Always GETTING AWAY WITH I-T!!!

YOU ALL Get AWAY WITH -- """((( "DISRUPTING WITHOUT A CAUSE" )))""" but People that do Right, They GET BANNED For That - Lied About!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 040216

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
YOU ALL Curse God and Don't Know IT, A-N-D Don't Care!!!

All I Did IS Tell You ALL What God IS Saying "A-N-D" DOING IN THE ((( "S-P-I-R-I-T" )))!!!! Not in You All's Carnal ""C-R-A-P""!!!

((((( SO SHOVE -- I-T )))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND You "So And SOSSS", Stay Off My Thread Crapping ON Everything and Always GETTING AWAY WITH I-T!!!

YOU ALL Get AWAY WITH -- """((( "DISRUPTING WITHOUT A CAUSE" )))""" but People that do Right, They GET BANNED For That - Lied About!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 040216

I'm certainly happy I'm not your neighbor. Hopefully you live alone?

theophilus

I'm all game for a debate but I see that isn't going to happen with Paul,David.

:sigh:

I can barely understand him...let alone what point he's attempting to make.

Letsargue

That's because Letsargue is a lunatic.

(((((((((((( KNIGHT!!!!! ))))))))))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOULD YOU GET THESE ((( B-A-S-T-A-R-D-S ))) OFF MY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are Breaking Every RULE O-N This FORUM!!!!!!

((((((((( Knight -- YOU ARE The BOSS ON This Forum )))))))))))))!!!

I'VE DINE NOTHING TO These BASTARD PESTS!!!!!!!!!!

((( SO BAND ME FOR THIS; ))) -- I Don't have any trouble GONE!!! Just from these Pestering Bastards!!!!!!!!! I'M Fed UP With these Son of A BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 040216

Letsargue

I'm all game for a debate but I see that isn't going to happen with Paul,David.

:sigh:

I can barely understand him...let alone what point he's attempting to make.

How IS IT Possible to Debate Someone like You??? - You "NEVER" use anything GOD Says!! I Did, and You Cursed ME For IT!!

MEEE!!! -- 040216

theophilus

(((((((((((( KNIGHT!!!!! ))))))))))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOULD YOU GET THESE ((( B-A-S-T-A-R-D-S ))) OFF MY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are Breaking Every RULE O-N This FORUM!!!!!!

((((((((( Knight -- YOU ARE The BOSS ON This Forum )))))))))))))!!!

I'VE DINE NOTHING TO These BASTARD PESTS!!!!!!!!!!

((( SO BAND ME FOR THIS; ))) -- I Don't have any trouble GONE!!! Just from these Pestering Bastards!!!!!!!!! I'M Fed UP With these Son of A BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 040216

Eph. 4:29 Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear.

Thanks for the grace.

:)

Letsargue

Eph. 4:29 Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear.

Thanks for the grace.

:)

((((( ""W-H-O-L-E-S-O-M-E"" ))))) M-E-A-N-S -- The """TRUTH"""" Stupid!!!!!!! In Other WORDS, ((( Don't ""L-I-E"" )))!!!!!!!! -- Like You ""A-L-L"" Do HERE, And LIE Always About what God Says!!!!!!! The ONLY TRUTH IS What God Says IN the Scriptures!!!!!!!!

READ The Book, And Quit Making Up Your Own CRAP To Prove Your Stupid Lying Points About GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((( -- """D-O-N-E""" ))))))))))!!!!!!!!! - """(( """Now C-r-a-p ON Everything I said God said""" ))""!!!!!!!

((((((((( "NO BODY" ))))))))) -- 040616!!!!!!!!!!

theophilus

Eph. 4
14 As a result, we are no longer to be children, tossed here and there by waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, by craftiness in deceitful scheming; 15 but speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head, even Christ, 16 from whom the whole body, being fitted and held together by what every joint supplies, according to the proper working of each individual part, causes the growth of the body for the building up of itself in love.

May the God of Peace grab you and love you Paul,David.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
((((( ""W-H-O-L-E-S-O-M-E"" ))))) M-E-A-N-S -- The """TRUTH"""" Stupid!!!!!!! In Other WORDS, ((( Don't ""L-I-E"" )))!!!!!!!! -- Like You ""A-L-L"" Do HERE, And LIE Always About what God Says!!!!!!! The ONLY TRUTH IS What God Says IN the Scriptures!!!!!!!!

READ The Book, And Quit Making Up Your Own CRAP To Prove Your Stupid Lying Points About GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((( -- """D-O-N-E""" ))))))))))!!!!!!!!! - """(( """Now C-r-a-p ON Everything I said God said""" ))""!!!!!!!

((((((((( "NO BODY" ))))))))) -- 040616!!!!!!!!!!

That's it Paul, don't give up on your insane rants and raving. It helps to brighten up the world a bit. You're truly one amazing crazy guy!