PAUL??

Letsargue

PAUL??

((( I'm Sorry, but I must use as much of the "Statement / Word Enhancements" // (( )) -- "" As Possible; so you all will get M-Y Important Words and Statements )))!!!
(( I-F You DON'T Read THIS Real Carefully, YOU Won't Care About Anything of GOD!! ))

There are THOSE of You Who Don't Believe that the Apostle PAUL Should be Followed, he's a No Body, - Just Christ (( Jesus ))!!

OOHHHH MAN!! How Some of YOU J-U-M-P ALL Over -- h-e-r..
But Most of You Hold Fast to Paul And his teaching. - W-H-Y? - I Suppose Because You ALL Know that Paul is GUIDED By Christ (( Jesus )). -- SSOOOOO!!! WE ALL /// We Christians Do "H-E-E-D" Paul's Teaching / Doctrines He Gained From (( Jesus )) Christ HIS L-O-R-D!!!!! ------- ( John 16:13 KJV ) -- 13- "Howbeit when HE, the SPIRIT OF "T-R-U-T-H", is Come, HE will Guide You into ALL "T-R-U-T-H". ---- AND ----- ( John 14:6 KJV ) -- 6- "(( Jesus )) Saith Unto HIM, I AM the Way, the "T-R-U-T-H" , and the Life: no man ""COMETH"" Unto the "Father", but by ME". --//----

ALL You Who DO Trust in the Apostle PAUL / "P-A-U-L"; --- D-O -- Y-O-U????
((( N-N-N-O-O-O-O-O ))) -- Most of You DON'T!!!, Because You Jump ALL Over - h-e-r. - because She d-o-n-'t???!!!!! -- (((((( Y-O-U -- D-O-N-'T FOLLOW P-A-U-L EITHER!! ))))))!!!!!! --------
((( PAUL A-N-D The Spirit of CHRIST The LORD. ))) >>> -- (( Acts 22:10 KJV )) -- 10-"And (( "I" Said, What Shall "I" do, Lord ))? (( And the Lord Said Unto M-E )), ( Arise, and Go into Damascus ); AND ((( there IT Shall be Told Thee of A-L-L Things Which A-R-E APPOINTED For THEE TO DO".

(( 1 Timothy 2:11-14 KJV )) -- 11- "Let the Woman Learn in Silence with all Subjection.
12- But (( I Suffer N-O-T a W-O-M-A-N to TEACH )) , NOR to Usurp Authority ( OVER THE MAN ), but to be in SILENCE.
13- For Adam was First Formed, THEN Eve.
14- And Adam was "NOT Deceived", but the "WOMAN "Being Deceived" Was IN the Transgression". --//---

(( 1 Corinthians 14:34-35 KJV )) -- 34- "Let your WOMEN Keep Silence IN the "CHURCHES": for it is NOT Permitted Unto THEM to SPEAK; But They are COMMANDED to BE Under Obedience, AS ALSO Saith the LAW.
35- And IF They Will Learn ANY THING, let Them Ask Their Husbands AT Home: (( For IT IS a Shame For WOMEN to Speak IN the CHURCH ))". --//-----

Now - A-L-L You -- ?christian? -- "W-O-M-E-N" can SPIT ON GOD "H-E-R-E"!!!!, AND Just DO What You Want to, in S-P-I-T OF The "T-R-U-T-H // CHRIST"!!!
(( WATCH EMMM ))!!!!

You "ALL" KNOW That's a L-I-E!!! ---- h-e-r.. IS The Only One Who Doesn't FOLLOW - the Apostle "P-A-U-L"!!????? --- AND YOU -- holy girls????!!!

((( Watch Your N-E-W-S )))!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 032516!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
PAUL??

((( I'm Sorry, but I must use as much of the "Statement / Word Enhancements" // (( )) -- "" As Possible; so you all will get M-Y Important Words and Statements )))!!!
(( I-F You DON'T Read THIS Real Carefully, YOU Won't Care About Anything of GOD!! ))

There are THOSE of You Who Don't Believe that the Apostle PAUL Should be Followed, he's a No Body, - Just Christ (( Jesus ))!!

OOHHHH MAN!! How Some of YOU J-U-M-P ALL Over -- h-e-r..
But Most of You Hold Fast to Paul And his teaching. - W-H-Y? - I Suppose Because You ALL Know that Paul is GUIDED By Christ (( Jesus )). -- SSOOOOO!!! WE ALL /// We Christians Do "H-E-E-D" Paul's Teaching / Doctrines He Gained From (( Jesus )) Christ HIS L-O-R-D!!!!! ------- ( John 16:13 KJV ) -- 13- "Howbeit when HE, the SPIRIT OF "T-R-U-T-H", is Come, HE will Guide You into ALL "T-R-U-T-H". ---- AND ----- ( John 14:6 KJV ) -- 6- "(( Jesus )) Saith Unto HIM, I AM the Way, the "T-R-U-T-H" , and the Life: no man ""COMETH"" Unto the "Father", but by ME". --//----

ALL You Who DO Trust in the Apostle PAUL / "P-A-U-L"; --- D-O -- Y-O-U????
((( N-N-N-O-O-O-O-O ))) -- Most of You DON'T!!!, Because You Jump ALL Over - h-e-r. - because She d-o-n-'t???!!!!! -- (((((( Y-O-U -- D-O-N-'T FOLLOW P-A-U-L EITHER!! ))))))!!!!!! --------
((( PAUL A-N-D The Spirit of CHRIST The LORD. ))) >>> -- (( Acts 22:10 KJV )) -- 10-"And (( "I" Said, What Shall "I" do, Lord ))? (( And the Lord Said Unto M-E )), ( Arise, and Go into Damascus ); AND ((( there IT Shall be Told Thee of A-L-L Things Which A-R-E APPOINTED For THEE TO DO".

(( 1 Timothy 2:11-14 KJV )) -- 11- "Let the Woman Learn in Silence with all Subjection.
12- But (( I Suffer N-O-T a W-O-M-A-N to TEACH )) , NOR to Usurp Authority ( OVER THE MAN ), but to be in SILENCE.
13- For Adam was First Formed, THEN Eve.
14- And Adam was "NOT Deceived", but the "WOMAN "Being Deceived" Was IN the Transgression". --//---

(( 1 Corinthians 14:34-35 KJV )) -- 34- "Let your WOMEN Keep Silence IN the "CHURCHES": for it is NOT Permitted Unto THEM to SPEAK; But They are COMMANDED to BE Under Obedience, AS ALSO Saith the LAW.
35- And IF They Will Learn ANY THING, let Them Ask Their Husbands AT Home: (( For IT IS a Shame For WOMEN to Speak IN the CHURCH ))". --//-----

Now - A-L-L You -- ?christian? -- "W-O-M-E-N" can SPIT ON GOD "H-E-R-E"!!!!, AND Just DO What You Want to, in S-P-I-T OF The "T-R-U-T-H // CHRIST"!!!
(( WATCH EMMM ))!!!!

You "ALL" KNOW That's a L-I-E!!! ---- h-e-r.. IS The Only One Who Doesn't FOLLOW - the Apostle "P-A-U-L"!!????? --- AND YOU -- holy girls????!!!

((( Watch Your N-E-W-S )))!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 032516!!

Keep watching that news and shopping at "UFOsRus." They're coming to take you away some day Paul.

heir

TOL Subscriber
A Chosen Vessel by Jim Brackin

Paul was a “chosen vessel.” There was a devout man named Annanias who had heard of Saul of Tarsus and the Lord appeared to him and told him to go and find Saul. Annanias was extremely reluctant but the Lord told him
:Acts 9:15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:
Most of us know about the “order of first mention” in the bible. When the Lord first talked about why He had chosen Paul, notice that first on the list there is “Gentiles.” It turns out that of all the people in your bible who were called “apostles” (and it might surprise some to know that there were more than just the twelve) on Paul is the “apostle of the Gentiles.”
Romans 11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
1 Timothy 2:7 Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not; ) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.
As a matter of fact, the only man in your bible who ever claimed to be the apostle of the Gentiles was Paul. Neither Peter, James or John ever did. As a matter of fact, at the time of Acts chapter fifteen, Peter and John, along with James, the Lord’s brother, (James the original Apostle had been killed by the sword in Acts chapter 12) made a “gentleman’s agreement.”
By a handshake, they agreed to NOT GO to the Gentiles, but only go to “the circumcision.” Here is the verse that tells you that:
Galatians 2:9 And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.
Did you know that most people in religion today do not even know that? As a matter of fact many preachers and bible teachers don’t even realize that from the time of Acts chapter fifteen onward, James, Cephas (that’s Peter), and John, had absolutely NO apostolic authority among the Gentiles. Only Paul did. Now what do you suppose that would make the letters which were written by Peter, James and John? STRICTLY JEWISH.

Letsargue

A Chosen Vessel by Jim Brackin

Paul was a “chosen vessel.” There was a devout man named Annanias who had heard of Saul of Tarsus and the Lord appeared to him and told him to go and find Saul. Annanias was extremely reluctant but the Lord told him
:Acts 9:15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:
Most of us know about the “order of first mention” in the bible. When the Lord first talked about why He had chosen Paul, notice that first on the list there is “Gentiles.” It turns out that of all the people in your bible who were called “apostles” (and it might surprise some to know that there were more than just the twelve) on Paul is the “apostle of the Gentiles.”
Romans 11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
1 Timothy 2:7 Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not; ) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.
As a matter of fact, the only man in your bible who ever claimed to be the apostle of the Gentiles was Paul. Neither Peter, James or John ever did. As a matter of fact, at the time of Acts chapter fifteen, Peter and John, along with James, the Lord’s brother, (James the original Apostle had been killed by the sword in Acts chapter 12) made a “gentleman’s agreement.”
By a handshake, they agreed to NOT GO to the Gentiles, but only go to “the circumcision.” Here is the verse that tells you that:
Galatians 2:9 And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.
Did you know that most people in religion today do not even know that? As a matter of fact many preachers and bible teachers don’t even realize that from the time of Acts chapter fifteen onward, James, Cephas (that’s Peter), and John, had absolutely NO apostolic authority among the Gentiles. Only Paul did. Now what do you suppose that would make the letters which were written by Peter, James and John? STRICTLY JEWISH.

Paul was a Saint killer when Christ chose Him. Paul was chosen for an Apostle, (( The 14th Apostle )) Because Paul was the Last of His Family that OWNED the Land "Jerusalem" Was ON. - Now Jerusalem is Of God of Heaven, The NEW JERUSALEM // HEAVEN, OUR Home.

PAUL, DAVID -- 032516

heir

TOL Subscriber
Paul was a Saint killer when Christ chose Him. Paul was chosen for an Apostle, (( The 14th Apostle )) Because Paul was the Last of His Family that OWNED the Land "Jerusalem" Was ON. - Now Jerusalem is Of God of Heaven, The NEW JERUSALEM // HEAVEN, OUR Home.

PAUL, DAVID -- 032516
Paul is our apostle (Romans 11:13 KJV) and pattern (1 Timothy 1:16 KJV). We follow Paul (1 Corinthians 4:15-16 KJV, 2 Timothy 1:13 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:7-8 KJV).

You (poor dear) have been in a snare since I've been on this site. I pray you recover yourself to the acknowledging of the truth (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:24-26 KJV) and be partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God (2 Timothy 1:8-10 KJV)!

Letsargue

Paul is our apostle (Romans 11:13 KJV) and pattern (1 Timothy 1:16 KJV). We follow Paul (1 Corinthians 4:15-16 KJV, 2 Timothy 1:13 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:7-8 KJV).

You (poor dear) have been in a snare since I've been on this site. I pray you recover yourself to the acknowledging of the truth (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:24-26 KJV) and be partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God (2 Timothy 1:8-10 KJV)!

(( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )) --//--- "I AM Not "With" the Religious People of Earth"!!!

(( Ephesians 2:6 KJV )) --//--- "I AM Not "Where" the Religious People of Earth ARE"!!!

(( R-E-A-D -- T-H-E-M!!! ))!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 022516

Letsargue

Keep watching that news and shopping at "UFOsRus." They're coming to take you away some day Paul.

IT'S A Godly / GOOD Thing Y-O-U Are Who You ARE!!! O-R You would be Treated Like M-E for doing NOTHING!!!

Watch; I'LL be Condemned, OR Banned ( By the Wrong Person HERE ) just for Saying the TRUTH!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 032616