LIFE!!

Letsargue

LIFE!!

Who Told You Fools that there was a Difference between Plants and Animals; Or that there is Both; - "Plants AND Animals"?? ---- THERE IS NOT BUT ONE Form of LIFE, And that IS "L-I-F-E"!!!!!!! - Christ IS THE ""T-R-E-E"" Of Life!!! -- Is Christ a Plant or AN Animal?? - S-T-U-P-I-D!!!!!!!!

A Tree and a Cow?? - Are they of Two Different Groups of LIFE??? -- N-O-O-O!!! - "LIFE"; The One Form of Life Has ALL Forms of LIFE!!! ----- ""L--O--O--K""!!! -- On the Land; there Appears to be BOTH, Plants AND Animals,, """B---U---T"""; In the Ocean and its "FLOOR", There are "ANIMAL" like Creat'ures" (( Created )) that ARE Just like PLANTS, A-N-D, "PLANT" like Creat'ures" (( Created )) that are Just are just Like Animals!! -- SOO - What Stupid FOOL Will Say that Christ is not like the TREE of Life, AND THAT the Tree of LIFE is not Like Christ???? -- The One Form of LIFE HAS ALL FORMS, IN THE SAME SINGLE FORM!!!!

Prove Me WRONG, You Smarter than GOD F-O-O-L-S!!!!!! - S-t-a-y With the Stupid Catholics!!!

((( Watch Y-O-U-R -- N-E-W-S )))!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 032016

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
LIFE!!

Who Told You Fools that there was a Difference between Plants and Animals; Or that there is Both; - "Plants AND Animals"?? ---- THERE IS NOT BUT ONE Form of LIFE, And that IS "L-I-F-E"!!!!!!! - Christ IS THE ""T-R-E-E"" Of Life!!! -- Is Christ a Plant or AN Animal?? - S-T-U-P-I-D!!!!!!!!
Do you call everyone you meet by the same name?

If you don't then you understand part of the point. Beyond keeping us from pointing/gesturing in a helpless frustration and maybe yelling "Marklar!" at every object we see, words also allow us to group things by significant similarities and distinguish along significant divergences.

So we say dog for this and snake for that and we say animal for warm blooded creatures and not for trees, etc. I don't think anyone is confused about every living thing being alive. :plain:

A Tree and a Cow?? - Are they of Two Different Groups of LIFE??? -- N-O-O-O!!! - "LIFE"; The One Form of Life Has ALL Forms of LIFE!!! ----- ""L--O--O--K""!!! -- On the Land; there Appears to be BOTH, Plants AND Animals,, """B---U---T"""; In the Ocean and its "FLOOR", There are "ANIMAL" like Creat'ures" (( Created )) that ARE Just like PLANTS, A-N-D, "PLANT" like Creat'ures" (( Created )) that are Just are just Like Animals!! -- SOO - What Stupid FOOL Will Say that Christ is not like the TREE of Life, AND THAT the Tree of LIFE is not Like Christ???? -- The One Form of LIFE HAS ALL FORMS, IN THE SAME SINGLE FORM!!!!
Are you saying people just don't know how to use metaphor these days? :think: I know irony takes a beating, but...

Prove Me WRONG, You Smarter than GOD F-O-O-L-S!!!!!! - S-t-a-y With the Stupid Catholics!!!
What does being Catholic have to do with it?

Letsargue

The Bible Says Only What IT Says. - The Catholics kept the Bible TO "Themselves" for a Thousand Years AND made their Own Definitions of What GOD SAID, AND "YOU ALL" Have Accepted their Garbage that IS NEVER SAID IN the Scriptures!!

PAUL -- 032016

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The Bible Says Only What IT Says. - The Catholics kept the Bible TO "Themselves" for a Thousand Years AND made their Own Definitions of What GOD SAID, AND "YOU ALL" Have Accepted their Garbage that IS NEVER SAID IN the Scriptures!!

PAUL -- 032016

You should start a church

theophilus

Eph. 4
14 As a result, we are no longer to be children, tossed here and there by waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, by craftiness in deceitful scheming; 15 but speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head, even Christ, 16 from whom the whole body, being fitted and held together by what every joint supplies, according to the proper working of each individual part, causes the growth of the body for the building up of itself in love.

May the God of Peace grab you and love you Paul,David.