Where's the FOOLS??

genuineoriginal

I LOOK In The BIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL -- 011816
[MENTION=4932]Letsargue[/MENTION]
Yes, that is the correct mirror to use.

But, you seem to have missed the most important part.

James 1:22-24
22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.​

theophilus

YOU Nor Any Other False "Christian" H-A-S -- E-V-E-R Shown anyone anything Written that Proves ME WRONG!!!!!!!!!

You All Just use the Garbage that is guessing in your own GUTS, Not Christ's Word /// THE MIND That HE Gave to US That A-R-E HIS!!!!

Your Prayers are Nothing But the ""CURSING"" OF Christ!! -- You Cannot "DESIRE" but of Satan and HIS B-O-D-Y of FOOLS!!!!!!

PAUL -- 031816

Hello David,

You said God called young women to espouse themselves to the church. You didn't provide a scripture citation and when challenged you got mad. Find it in scripture or live with your lying self.

You are of your father the devil who also twists, distorts and perverts God's Word.

You better tank up on the ice water sweetie because it's really hot where you're headed.

Repent, David, while you still can. Jesus can free you from the demons that use your mouth to spread lies.

~Teryl

Letsargue

[MENTION=4932]Letsargue[/MENTION]
Yes, that is the correct mirror to use.

But, you seem to have missed the most important part.

James 1:22-24
22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.​

LIKE All The Rest of the FOOLS, You're Lying Guessing Again!!!!!!!!

PAUL -- 031816

genuineoriginal

LIKE All The Rest of the FOOLS, You're Lying Guessing Again!!!!!!!!

PAUL -- 031816
Stop being a hearer only, and start being a doer of the word.

Matthew 5:22
22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.​

After all, it is your soul that you are putting in danger with all your talk.

Letsargue

Hello David,

You said God called young women to espouse themselves to the church. You didn't provide a scripture citation and when challenged you got mad. Find it in scripture or live with your lying self.

You are of your father the devil who also twists, distorts and perverts God's Word.

You better tank up on the ice water sweetie because it's really hot where you're headed.

Repent, David, while you still can. Jesus can free you from the demons that use your mouth to spread lies.

~Teryl

(( 1 Timothy 5:16 KJV ))!!!!!! 16- "If A-N-Y man OR "Woman" that "Believeth" have Widows, ( let Them Relieve "THEM" ), and (((( Let N-O-T the CHURCH be Charged )))); that """I-T""" May ""RELIEVE Them"" that are Widows indeed!!!!!!!!! --//-------

What Cause A-N-Y Woman, Young or old to BE I-N THE Church to start WITH????? SIN????? - OR were They Obeying GOD To Start With?????

Who Cares? - YOU DON'T!!!!!!! ---- READ IT!!!!!!!

PAUL -- 031816

Letsargue

Stop being a hearer only, and start being a doer of the word.

Matthew 5:22
22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.​

After all, it is your soul that you are putting in danger with all your talk.

((((((( YOU AIN'T M-Y -- ""B-R-O-T-H-E-R""!!!!!!! ))))))) -- You're LYING A-G-A-I-N!!!!!!!

PAUL -- 031816

genuineoriginal

((((((( YOU AIN'T M-Y -- ""B-R-O-T-H-E-R""!!!!!!! ))))))) -- You're LYING A-G-A-I-N!!!!!!!

PAUL -- 031816

Read the verse again.
The brother is only an issue when you are angry or when you are saying "raca".
When you are saying "fool" to anyone you are putting your soul in danger of hell.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
(( 1 Timothy 5:16 KJV ))!!!!!! 16- "If A-N-Y man OR "Woman" that "Believeth" have Widows, ( let Them Relieve "THEM" ), and (((( Let N-O-T the CHURCH be Charged )))); that """I-T""" May ""RELIEVE Them"" that are Widows indeed!!!!!!!!! --//-------

What Cause A-N-Y Woman, Young or old to BE I-N THE Church to start WITH????? SIN????? - OR were They Obeying GOD To Start With?????

Who Cares? - YOU DON'T!!!!!!! ---- READ IT!!!!!!!

PAUL -- 031816

Sorry, but you're what they call "NUTS!!"