Stoop Head!!!!

Letsargue

Stoop Head!!!!

There is No Know'ledge in the Minds of those who don't Know, but Guess about stuff they have No Idea What Something IS About.

"AGE" of the Universe???? - Stoop Head!!! - BLIND!! -- THE "UNIVERSE" Has N-O Beginning O-R Ending!!!!! The Universe NEVER Started Nor Will EVER E-N-D!!

"SIZE" of the Universe???? - Stoop Head!!! - BLIND!! -- THE "UNIVERSE" Has N-O Borders of any form. - There IS N-O Outside of the Universe!!!!!

The "UNIVERSE" is the ONLY Existence of the Uni'-verse of SPACE; there is N-O Outside of the "Uni'-verse" / "One'-definition" // PLACE // SPACE /// CHRIST!!!!!

The "MIND" Of GOD IS The Universe!! - Christ is the WAY, The TRUTH, and the LIFE of the "UNIVERSE"!!!! - The Universe is Made of Nothing BUT the Energy // the Word of GOD, Which is "CHRIST"!! - Christ IS THE "A-L-L" -- I-N -- "A-L-L"!! -- Read IT!!!!!! - Is there Anything More or Less than A-L-L??????????

Einstein With ALL His - "?Brilliance?"; was the MOST STOOP HEADED Person who has Ever Lived, and Was the Genius of Every FOOL!!!!

YOUR Stupid World // "A-G-E" Worships Nothing BUT There Own MINDS. There is Not TWO Same Religions in All Your World // A-g-e!!!!!!! - You ALL Say You Believe GOD; - B-U-T None of You Can Believe a Single Word of God, AS IT I-S. You Apply Everything to Your Own "stoop headed", unseeing MIND /// BLIND!!!!!

(((((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV ))))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - None of You Can Accept THAT TRUTH / CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!

(((( Watch YOUR N-E-W-S!!!! ))))!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 022916

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Stoop Head!!!!

There is No Know'ledge in the Minds of those who don't Know, but Guess about stuff they have No Idea What Something IS About.

"AGE" of the Universe???? - Stoop Head!!! - BLIND!! -- THE "UNIVERSE" Has N-O Beginning O-R Ending!!!!! The Universe NEVER Started Nor Will EVER E-N-D!!

"SIZE" of the Universe???? - Stoop Head!!! - BLIND!! -- THE "UNIVERSE" Has N-O Borders of any form. - There IS N-O Outside of the Universe!!!!!

The "UNIVERSE" is the ONLY Existence of the Uni'-verse of SPACE; there is N-O Outside of the "Uni'-verse" / "One'-definition" // PLACE // SPACE /// CHRIST!!!!!

The "MIND" Of GOD IS The Universe!! - Christ is the WAY, The TRUTH, and the LIFE of the "UNIVERSE"!!!! - The Universe is Made of Nothing BUT the Energy // the Word of GOD, Which is "CHRIST"!! - Christ IS THE "A-L-L" -- I-N -- "A-L-L"!! -- Read IT!!!!!! - Is there Anything More or Less than A-L-L??????????

Einstein With ALL His - "?Brilliance?"; was the MOST STOOP HEADED Person who has Ever Lived, and Was the Genius of Every FOOL!!!!

YOUR Stupid World // "A-G-E" Worships Nothing BUT There Own MINDS. There is Not TWO Same Religions in All Your World // A-g-e!!!!!!! - You ALL Say You Believe GOD; - B-U-T None of You Can Believe a Single Word of God, AS IT I-S. You Apply Everything to Your Own "stoop headed", unseeing MIND /// BLIND!!!!!

(((((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV ))))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - None of You Can Accept THAT TRUTH / CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 022916

I love it when you try to make sense and don't quite make it.

Letsargue

also in the news - buncha stoop heads discover gravity waves

surf's up!

There is N-O Such Thing As "GRAVITY"!!! - The Word "Gravity" means PULLING. There is Nothing that can "PULL" Anything!!! - Motion-Forces are Applied at the "Back" of All Moving Things. ( Even Chains Force Things Forward by the Force Applied at the """B-A-C-K""" of EVERY LINK of Chain ); Therefore, Everything that Moves are "P-U-S-H-E-D", Never P-U-L-L-E-D!!!!

"GRAVITY" is Not what Causes Anything to Fall, OR move toward the Object of Power. All SO-CALLED "FALLING", is Done by the "PUSHING" OF AIR "Toward" the Center of the Planet. Ever Smallest Part of the Planet, ( The "ATAM" ), must Cause the Air to Fall to them and "VIBRATE" IT Back Out to Cause more air to "FALL" TO IT, because of the "Vacuum" of the Vibrations!!!

(((( WATCH YOUR N-E-W-S ))))!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 022916

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There is N-O Such Thing As "GRAVITY"!!! - The Word "Gravity" means PULLING. There is Nothing that can "PULL" Anything!!! - Motion-Forces are Applied at the "Back" of All Moving Things. ( Even Chains Force Things Forward by the Force Applied at the """B-A-C-K""" of EVERY LINK of Chain ); Therefore, Everything that Moves are "P-U-S-H-E-D", Never P-U-L-L-E-D!!!!

"GRAVITY" is Not what Causes Anything to Fall, OR move toward the Object of Power. All SO-CALLED "FALLING", is Done by the "PUSHING" OF AIR "Toward" the Center of the Planet. Ever Smallest Part of the Planet, ( The "ATAM" ), must Cause the Air to Fall to them and "VIBRATE" IT Back Out to Cause more air to "FALL" TO IT, because of the "Vacuum" of the Vibrations!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 022916

I'll bet you're still watching Walter Cronkite, while wearing a tin foil helmet.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul, I didn't realize that you were a pantheist/panentheist.
Thanks for letting us know!

Gen_1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

PAUL, DAVID -- 022916

now don't you go licking any toilet plungers to make your point

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Stoop Head!!!!

-I like your new format
-I know about entropy
-I am not stoop head
-entropy proves the universe had a beginning

heir

TOL Subscriber
Stoop Head!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 022916
You need a vacation from yourself, Paul.

Letsargue

Paul, I didn't realize that you were a pantheist/panentheist.
Thanks for letting us know!

Gen_1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

I Didn't look Anything up anywhere to Think what the Universe Was. -- ""Pantheist""; - I Never Heard of, OR Knew what that is, Until I Read Your Post!!

God is the LAW / LAWS of the Universe. - Scientists Uses their Stoop Heads to Describe their LIES, and You All Believe and Follow THEM!!! -- The Universe is Nothing But LAWS, Laws of the Universe, Christ // God is the WORD.

Every ""Atomic Particle"" in the Universe, has there Own Thousands of Laws being Fulfilled Every Moment, """CAUSING TIME"""!!!!! - Without the Renewing of EVERY LAW AFTER Full Filling Every LAW; - ALL After ALL, There Cannot Be "T-I-M-E"!!!

Your Mindless World Cannot Know OR Understand GOD. - THERE Is Nothing BUT GOD. Call that many things / "Christ, Law, Universe, Truth, ALL", - And More!!! -- ( "We Shall Be Like HIM" ), ( "ALL in ALL" )), ( "The "Mind" Christ Has Given US" ), -- (( Revelation 21:6-7 KJV ))!!!!!!!!!!

((( Now GM. - Smart? Satanic Know it ALL; SPIT SOME M-O-R-E!!!!!! -- IM - (( GONE AGAIN ))!!!!!!!!!!! ---- HOW STOOP HEADED and """"Disrupting"""" Can Any Fool BEEEEEEE?????????

((( Watch Your N-E-W-S )))!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 022916

john w

Hall of Fame
There is N-O Such Thing As "GRAVITY"!!!.....

high.png

Far out....