A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

Letsargue

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

It's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G - How Easy Your "W-H-O-L-E" Foolish Country AND World "SPITS" On Christ the Truth!!
CHRIST N-O-W IS Just What is Written, (( The Word of God, The Flesh of Christ )) and is "IN" the Mind of the "CHRISTIAN"; that's Christ in One!! --- (( Spiritually!! )), That is the Christians' Blood, Flesh; and Food and Wealth: >-- (( Matthew 26:26-28 KJV ))!! -- (((( "What does the "BROKE" Bread // "BROKEN B-O-D-Y" Mean??" )))); -- Eat, Drink and be MARY, for Tomorrow YOU SHALL Return "HOME"!!! - The Christian L-I-V-E-S By the SPIRIT, "Not the Letter"!!!! -- (( 2 Corinthians 3:6 KJV ))!! -- Christ is the "Word of God, AND The Truth" that the Christian Feeds ON!! -- If the Word of God, The Truth IS IN Ones' Mind, CHRIST WALKS AGAIN O-N -- E-A-R-T-H "IN" That Flesh!! - It is Christ the Truth COME AGAIN!!!!!!!!! --- Wait and SEEEEE?? / SEE WHAT????
Thoughts Only;;>>-- (( Isaiah 55:7-9 KJV ))!!! --- HOW DO You ALL Spit on Everything GOD / CHRIST -////- The "Word of God" S-A-Y-S??

( 1 Corinthians 14:34-35 KJV ) -- // -- ( 1 Corinthians 11:24-25 KJV ) --//-- ( John 14:3 KJV ) --//-- ( Revelation 3:19 KJV )!!

HOW Do Every One of You ALL Believe Differently; and say you believe what Christ / God /// "The Word of God" SAYS??????
Christ / God /// "The Word of God", IS THE Spirit Who DID Walk in His Own Flesh, but Now HE Walks ONLY In the "MINDS" of the Christians that HE GAVE THEM, ( Not anything CARNAL )!!! --- He is the Mind and Thought, AND The "WAY"; the Truth and the LIFE of the "C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N" ( Period ) - Christ the Truth is the "WAY" TO HEAVEN!!!!

((( Watch Y-O-U-R -- N-E-W-S!! )))!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 012616

Last edited: