Your World!!

Letsargue

Your World!!

NOT MINE!!!
What have I told You A-L-L in my "Judgment Threads"?? - Read them, HUHHHH!!

When were They given you???
Judgment without the end:
Judgment without the end - continues:
Judgment of America plus:
Judgment of America plus. Worsens:

NOW, - what and where are A-L-L you - co called "Christians" in Some, or Which GOD?? - Most certainly Not the God of Heaven / Christ / The Truth!! - You All teach different, and disagree with each other on everything!! - AND You're "christians"???

You Now Have NO Heavenly God; - Just OBAMA, And all of His!! -- Vote Again and Worship YOUR phony heavenly leaders!!! --- ((( 1 Corinthians 15:24 KJV ))).

What has been happening THERE among You in the Past couple years??? - You have Lost everything of the "Heavenly God" / Christ, and now have Nothing but what you All deserve!!!! - Nothing But, your Homosexual President. - Why does HE Support Homosexuals if he is YOUR Christian President married to a M-A-N, and You All Have Lost EVERYTHING of GOD????? ----- Google - "First Lady a Man", and see how Many different Groups study the difference between - "Man and Woman".

I'll watch who will respond or NOT respond to this!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 112715

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

PAUL, DAVID -- 112715

watching-you-funny-picture.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You Now Have NO Heavenly God; - Just OBAMA, And all of His!! -- Vote Again and Worship YOUR phony heavenly leaders!!! --- ((( 1 Corinthians 15:24 KJV ))).

What has been happening THERE among You in the Past couple years??? - You have Lost everything of the "Heavenly God" / Christ, and now have Nothing but what you All deserve!!!! - Nothing But, your Homosexual President. - Why does HE Support Homosexuals if he is YOUR Christian President married to a M-A-N, and You All Have Lost EVERYTHING of GOD????? ----- Google - "First Lady a Man", and see how Many different Groups study the difference between - "Man and Woman".

PAUL, DAVID -- 112715

View attachment 20937

View attachment 20938