attack fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

This is no fun. You have to attack someone who doesn't want to be attacked for it to work. This is too much like beating up a masochist.

Lovejoy

Crow said:
This is no fun. You have to attack someone who doesn't want to be attacked for it to work. This is too much like beating up a masochist.
Should we try being excessively nice? A new "suck up" thread?

Hasan_ibn_Sabah

fool - you are nothing but the sweat off the behind of a camel, and your stupidity knows no bound but that can be excuse becuase you are the offspring of a mother who was a retarded stripper and your father was a cheese-maker. May God condemn to the lowest pit of Hell, but you are so repugnant that Satan himself will reject you least you pollute Hell.

You should see me when I really want to curse.

Lovejoy

Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
fool - you are nothing but the sweat off the behind of a camel, and your stupidity knows no bound but that can be excuse becuase you are the offspring of a mother who was a retarded stripper and your father was a cheese-maker. May God condemn to the lowest pit of Hell, but you are so repugnant that Satan himself will reject you least you pollute Hell.

:shocked: Wow. That "cheese-maker" remark was really hurtful.

The Berean

fool,

Is there a point to this thread? I can't tell if you started this thread in jest or perhaps you are upset that Zakath was banned. But I for one will NOT attack you. There is no joy in bringing pain to another. I will pray for you instead.

In Christ,

The Berean

fool

Hall of Fame
Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:

I like cheese.

fool

Hall of Fame
The Berean said:
fool,

Is there a point to this thread? I can't tell if you started this thread in jest or perhaps you are upset that Zakath was banned. But I for one will NOT attack you. There is no joy in bringing pain to another. I will pray for you instead.

In Christ,

The Berean
there is wisdom in your words.

Status
Not open for further replies.