Conversation with Knight about losing faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Town the clown just closed HIS thread on Momentary Life because Stripe and I dared to post there. He claimed we were trolling. I've never seen a bigger baby in my entire life.

TOL....starring Town the Heretic for your viewing pleasure.

But, don't you dare post in HIS private threads. :vomit:

glorydaz

he has issues with controlling

and ego

Good Lord. I went there to see Stripe who was answering a post from Jerry. I was responding to the fact that life is short....what with all the other posts about Maga hats, etd.

But, Town is so damn touchy, he did the same to me as he did to Stripe. If that's trolling then TOL might as well just shut it's doors.....or give Town his own private parlour. Which I guess is the case already. :idunno:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Good Lord. I went there to see Stripe who was answering a post from Jerry. I was responding to the fact that life is short....what with all the other posts about Maga hats, etd.

But, Town is so damn touchy, he did the same to me as he did to Stripe. If that's trolling then TOL might as well just shut it's doors.....or give Town his own private parlour. Which I guess is the case already. :idunno:

i often suggested that his "observations" thread should have been a blog - can't begin to count the number of times he reported me for posting in that thread, usually in response to something of mine he had quoted

glorydaz

i often suggested that his "observations" thread should have been a blog - can't begin to count the number of times he reported me for posting in that thread, usually in response to something of mine he had quoted

Oh yeah, that stupid Gazette where he can talk about people, but they can't answer back. :doh:

Well, I guess that's the way the Clown rolls...."ME.....ME.....ME.....and only ME."

Well, I guess we can assume ANY thread he starts is off limits to anyone who as not sold their soul to the devil.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Yeah. He took to posting what I'd said without quoting me because he didn't like being called out in that thread. :chuckle:

ok doser

btw - if you figure out what the new rules are, let me know - i can read the chatbox but not post in it - and there's a couple threads that i'm blocked from that new info is occasionally mentioned on

genuineoriginal

btw - if you figure out what the new rules are, let me know - i can read the chatbox but not post in it - and there's a couple threads that i'm blocked from that new info is occasionally mentioned on
I think only paying subscribers have the ability to post in the chatbox.
There are some threads that you have to be a member of the Theology Club to post in.

ok doser

I think only paying subscribers have the ability to post in the chatbox.

yes, i have been in the past

There are some threads that you have to be a member of the Theology Club to post in.

i don't think those come up on the active board (which is what i use)

i was referring to threads in the welcome center section - for reasons i can't remember (probably somebody whined that i was being "disruptive" :chuckle: ) i was removed from some of those - i can view them as a visitor if i log off and delete my cookies, but some functionalities don't work - the search function, for example

genuineoriginal

i was referring to threads in the welcome center section - for reasons i can't remember (probably somebody whined that i was being "disruptive" :chuckle: ) i was removed from some of those - i can view them as a visitor if i log off and delete my cookies, but some functionalities don't work - the search function, for example
The admins now have the ability to lock individuals out of specific threads.
I think this started with the last upgrade of the forum software.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Town the clown just closed HIS thread on Momentary Life because Stripe and I dared to post there. He claimed we were trolling.
You were trolling. It's the only reason you were there. I wanted something different there so I put it in again and locked the thread. After I figured people had enough time to see it if they weren't subscribing I unlocked it.

But, don't you dare post in HIS private threads.
I don't exactly blame you for wanting to post in my threads. I mean, I can understand how you'd want more than a handful of people to read you and I've seen what happens for the most part when you try to generate that on your own.

It's something my handful of hostile stalkers have in common...other than a pronounced insecurity.

Yeah. He took to posting what I'd said without quoting me because he didn't like being called out in that thread. :chuckle:
Stripe "takes to" overblowing things.

Actually I cut off the link/notice section for two of his posts in September. Only one was intentional. The point I was making dealt with one of you (I think it was glory) claiming you were present in the thread because of notice. So I cut one for you and one for glory earlier (in May) to clarify an opposing point, if I ever needed to raise it. A test of that hypothesis. As I suspected, both of you were following my posts and were there with or without a link. After that I tried a different test, leaving you out of conversations for the most part and the Gazette entirely.

The results were equally unsurprising and a little funny.

I'm not sure why Stripe got two in last September unless I forgot about the first one or I just screwed up copying. I did that with CatholicCrusader. He had one unlinked in a post where he had another post linked, so that happened once in a blue moon.

I did that to glory back in May of last year. And that's it for 2018. I've looked back to December of 2017.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
i'm so glad people can see this side of you and recognize you for what you are
:rotfl: People?

Glory? JR (somewhere back there) Stripe? :rotfl:

You and a handful so completely bent the only time you can actually sound like who you are is in a thread that suspends the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.