Conversation with Knight about losing faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And yet you keep letting him come back. To do more damage.

With different names, so his infractions don't pile up.
Here's an idea for you....

Start your own internet forum. Heck these days its kinda easy. There are all sorts of options for you.

Then.... you can run it however you see fit. :up:

Granite

Hall of Fame

He's been kept around as one of TOL's resident jesters for a while, you're better off ignoring him and his multiple names. Trust me, it helps.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Lol.... Nobody... and I mean nobody has been banned more than Koban.

well, there was billybob

:baby:

Isn't this forum for discussion?

I'm discussing.

no, you're whining

anna-the-whiner said:
Wahh! There are mean people on tol who are making me lose my faith! Wahh! Make them stop following biblical precepts!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You mean when I asked you not to give me any rep? If that's shunning, it's a new definition. I haven't shunned you. If you'd like to talk further about it, please send me a PM.
You can answer here.
What was it about you shunning me from giving you rep that was a model of Christian behavior?

genuineoriginal

I'm familiar with the dusting off bit, but that was used when witnessing to those who hadn't heard the gospel, not in reference to people who left the faith.
Maybe you can also recall what the Bible says to do about people that have lost their faith?
2 Thessalonians 3:14-15
That I recall it wasn't used as a convenient way to excuse yourself for doing damage to another person.
What damage are you talking about?

Quetzal

This thread really sums this place up nicely. A user who has been here for awhile appears to be having a faith-based crisis. This appears to be a tough time for her and the only words of encouragement that I have seen on this entire thread came from Granite. One person. She is having a tough time and all that has come of it is admins and trolls alike calling her names and saying her faith doesn't matter. Shame on you.

Mocking You

This thread really sums this place up nicely. A user who has been here for awhile appears to be having a faith-based crisis. This appears to be a tough time for her and the only words of encouragement that I have seen on this entire thread came from Granite. One person. She is having a tough time and all that has come of it is admins and trolls alike calling her names and saying her faith doesn't matter. Shame on you.

You left out the part about the OP being a flabbergasted teardown of Knight. She never said she was having issues until far, far into this thread.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
This thread really sums this place up nicely.

so who's forcing you to stay?

A user who has been here for awhile

rather, a member who is a known quantity and who has been observed undergoing a sea-change in her beliefs for the past several years has finally decided to whine about it and attempt to blame others for her foolishness

the only words of encouragement that I have seen on this entire thread came from Granite.

of course - he recognizes in her the same retardedness that led him to reject Christ

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You left out the part about the OP being a flabbergasted teardown of Knight. She never said she was having issues until far, far into this thread.

Here's the OP again, in case you forgot:

Complete conversation contained in this post.

This attitude is astounding to me. Does it reflect your views as a Christian as well? If I could post a poll, I would. I'm interested in what other Christians have to say, and why.

It's an important topic to me, and your answers are important to me.

Also, for those who fixate on my "Other" designation: this thread isn't about what I believe, it's about what you believe.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thank God for Granite.

Jamie Gigliotti

I'm sorry all unkinds words I've seen from 'Christians' on here. Pretending our unkind words are not hurtful and damaging not taking responsibility. I care about everyone on here or I would not be here. Anna there is love here, we can help spread His love, don't give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.