Conversation with Knight about losing faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Oh dear, you're losing your....whatever it was that Artie thought you had. :chuckle:
It just has to be frustrating, being you...you can't use facts. You can't argue reasonably, and this is what you have left to pass for humor?

Well, at least you find you amusing. I mean intentionally. :think: That's...something?

:e4e:

glorydaz

It just has to be frustrating, being you...you can't use facts. You can't argue reasonably, and this is what you have left to pass for humor?

Well, at least you find you amusing. I mean intentionally. :think: That's...something?

:e4e:

Right, like you had to report Doser for "talking about" you. :cool:

Now that must be frustrating ...not for me, but for you.

You pitched your little fit, and stomped your little feet and now you're trying to take your frustration out on me. What you can't seem to understand, Townie, is I'm not impressed like your groupies. I find you to be a sad little man.

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
2saa2o.jpg

No takers?

Oh well.
I was looking forward to loading the trebuchet with my evil Spiritual Israel notions :chuckle:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... anna was one of the most honest posters on the forum ...

nope

she could be honest, but since her sea change she developed a different style, one in which a direct, back-and-forth discussion was often impossible, getting a direct answer was iffy and often buried under post after post of playing games

further, her ability to discuss issues rationality gave way to emotion and her argumentation suffered

hers was a perfect example of the damage done to the mind by the adoption of the liberal viewpoint

glorydaz

did he?

what a putz :darwinsm:

wah! wah! he's talking about me! make him stop!

Three in a row, Doser. You bad bad boy.

Reason:
A violation, among a few, of Sherman's decision for us to not speak to one another or about one another.

Reason:
Taking the fag bit and running with it. Peculiar, but that's life for people who blame their problems and conduct on others. They can't really see themselves...or they just don't care.

Reason:
A different form of the same thing noted in my last.

ok doser

... further, her ability to discuss issues rationality gave way to emotion and her argumentation suffered ...

for example, i can prove, using dictionary definitions, that many of the students caught in the crossfire at the Umpqua Community College shooting acted cowardly

some acted bravely

but anna was unable to discuss it dispassionately, logically, rationally - her mind had become warped by the influences she found here

similarly the discussion about the Aurora shooting and Trad's insensitive comments and those made by CW (or THall)

instead of managing a rational discussion, she was only able to muster an emotional argument

Last edited:

ok doser

Three in a row, Doser. You bad bad boy.

Reason:
A violation, among a few, of Sherman's decision for us to not speak to one another or about one another.

Reason:
Taking the fag bit and running with it. Peculiar, but that's life for people who blame their problems and conduct on others. They can't really see themselves...or they just don't care.

Reason:
A different form of the same thing noted in my last.

unsurprising :darwinsm:

note this: "Sherman's decision for us to not speak to one another or about one another"

the filthy little hypocrite certainly had no difficulty speaking about me the other night when he got me removed from the thread, did he? :chuckle:

glorydaz

for example, i can prove, using dictionary definitions, that many of the students caught in the crossfire at the Umpqua Commmunity College shooting acting cowardly

some acted bravely

but anna was unable to discuss it dispassionately, logically, rationally - her mind had become warped by the influences she found here

similarly the discussion about the Aurora shooting and Trad's insensitive comments and those made by CW (?)

instead of managing a rational discussion, she was only able to muster an emotional argument

We see it all the time now in liberal land. People are out of their minds...so emotionally invested they can't think straight.

glorydaz

unsurprising :darwinsm:

note this: "Sherman's decision for us to not speak to one another or about one another"

the filthy little hypocrite certainly had no difficulty speaking about me the other night when he got me removed from the thread, did he? :chuckle:

The rules never apply to him. That's what proves he is a LIBERAL, and an egotistical one at that.

Just look at what he said about me, and he claims he thought we were still up above...not moved to the Back Alley. He was just "swept along" down here....would never have posted here had he known. Yet, look at the crap he was spewing. He really is a filthy little hypocrite.

Whatever you do, don't tag him. He'll be ready to pounce if you do, and that is one of Sherman's rules.

ok doser

The rules never apply to him. That's what proves he is a LIBERAL, and an egotistical one at that.

Just look at what he said about me, and he claims he thought we were still up above...not moved to the Back Alley. He was just "swept along" down here....would never have posted here had he known. Yet, look at the crap he was spewing. He really is a filthy little hypocrite.

Whatever you do, don't tag him. He'll be ready to pounce if you do, and that is one of Sherman's rules.

oh, i know - i didn't even tag WoO when i responded to him and i wanted to :chuckle:

Arthur Brain

nope

she could be honest, but since her sea change she developed a different style, one in which a direct, back-and-forth discussion was often impossible, getting a direct answer was iffy and often buried under post after post of playing games

further, her ability to discuss issues rationality gave way to emotion and her argumentation suffered

hers was a perfect example of the damage done to the mind by the adoption of the liberal viewpoint

Man, you don't know her at all. She's sharper, smarter and ten times more honest than you will ever be, which probably sticks right in your craw.

We see it all the time now in liberal land. People are out of their minds...so emotionally invested they can't think straight.

Pfft, that's hilarious after the demented rants you've just gone on about TH. You and doser are one pair of total cranks. Have fun in the mud.

ok doser

Man, you don't know her at all.

i know her online persona, the persona she shared (and we all watched change) over the ten years she was actively posting here
She's sharper,

again, you display an inability to read what's written - i never mentioned her degree of sharpness at all

i always considered her to be one of the brighter lights here - not necessarily quick-witted, but a keen analytical mind that we saw less and less of as she changed and relied more and more on emotion

i don't draw a distinction between "sharper" and "smarter"

and ten times more honest

i disagree - while she started out honest, as she changed her dishonesty grew - it was a natural consequence of embracing the liberal mind - in order to embrace the dissonances of the liberal viewpoint, one must first lie to one's own self

and that inevitably leads to lying to others

than you will ever be, which probably sticks right in your craw.

that's just your silly emotionality talking

Arthur Brain

i know her online persona, the persona she shared (and we all watched change) over the ten years she was actively posting here

again, you display an inability to read what's written - i never mentioned her degree of sharpness at all

i always considered her to be one of the brighter lights here - not necessarily quick-witted, but a keen analytical mind that we saw less and less of as she changed and relied more and more on emotion

i don't draw a distinction between "sharper" and "smarter"

i disagree - while she started out honest, as she changed her dishonesty grew - it was a natural consequence of embracing the liberal mind - in order to embrace the dissonances of the liberal viewpoint, one must first lie to one's own self

and that inevitably leads to lying to others

that's just your silly emotionality talking

Um, no. She really is far more intelligent, far sharper, quick witted and more honest than you will ever be. It's probably why you started to troll her to begin with. You aren't any of the above. Anna doesn't lie about people on here, stalk them and obsess over them to the point of distraction but you do. You've invented lying rumours about people on here, stalked posters to the point of multiple bans on the score and have flamed out in fits of pique when kicked into touch on the point.

Your silly mantras about 'liberalism' and the like are just thick. It's almost amusing to hear that shtick as it's only zealots and extremists who peddle that garbage.

And now, on that note, you can carry on attempting to besmirch someone who is better than you in every conceivable way where it comes to the positive (to be fair, that's most folk on the forum really) as you have bored me enough on this forum and now on perma ignore.

Follow me around if you want, ya ain't getting nothing after this you stalking nut.

Ya take care now ya hear?

:wave2:

ok doser

Um, no. She really is far more intelligent, far sharper, quick witted and more honest than you will ever be.

right, we get it - and recognize that it's driven by several factors, primarily the fact that you're ruled by emotion and aren't able to argue rationally

nobody expects you to

ok doser

artie's go-to words when he's unhappy and can't control the conversation:
... troll ... stalk ... obsess ... stalked ... zealots and extremists ... bored ... stalking ...

and as for this?
... now on perma ignore.

this is the eleventeenth time he's put me on perma-ignore :darwinsm:

at one point, years ago, he and town were doing it every other post, so i made a thread to mock them for it :chuckle:

alas, lost to the ether :(

ok doser

the only guy on tol who actually understood what ignore means was greenrage - when he determined to put me on ignore, he didn't tell me - he just ignored me

i've always chuckled at the image of artie and his ilk jumping up and down shouting "Hey! I'm ignoring you! Do you hear me?! I'm ignoring you!" :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.