Freak now promotes limited atonement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Z Man said:
I believe the Bible teaches that there are "two wills" in God, or two ways of willing. It implies that God decrees one state of affairs while also willing and teaching that a different state of affairs should come to pass. If you wanna know more, then I suggest that you read THIS ARTICLE by John Piper.

Universalism is the belief that all peoples will be saved of all time.

Since the assumptions are faulty, Calvinism erects a superstructure of decrees and wills that is extra/contrabiblical. The fancy footwork does not resolve the difficulties. :noid:

Z Man

godrulz said:
Since the assumptions are faulty, Calvinism erects a superstructure of decrees and wills that is extra/contrabiblical. The fancy footwork does not resolve the difficulties. :noid:
You're a genuis godrulz. You're the only person on this forum who has an answer to everything, and it's usually, "You're wrong". :rolleyes:

Did you read that article?

Freak

Z Man said:
You're a genuis godrulz. You're the only person on this forum who has an answer to everything, and it's usually, "You're wrong". :rolleyes:

Godrulz, comes across as a know it all. Everyone is getting tired of him. :down:

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Freak said:
Godrulz, comes across as a know it all. Everyone is getting tired of him. :down:

Since when is Freak and ZMan everyone? I find some of Godrulz posts informative, Freak. I don't agree with everything he says anymore than I agree with everything you or ZMan say. But, that doesn't mean that I am growing tired of your posts either.

Freak

ebenz47037 said:
Since when is Freak and ZMan everyone? I find some of Godrulz posts informative, Freak. I don't agree with everything he says anymore than I agree with everything you or ZMan say. But, that doesn't mean that I am growing tired of your posts either.
Merely making a point, that's all.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Freak said:

Everyone= hyperbole.

I trust sharing an opinion with conviction while interacting with other's views is not tantamount to being a know-it-all. Do we ***** foot around Mormons and JWs, or do we speak the truth in love? Eat the meat, pick out the bones, refute the rest. Rather than ad hominem put downs, why not present your views with conviction and refute mine with sound reasoning and Scripture? It seems to me Zman and others are guilty of the same and worse. Perhaps you are also calling the kettle black, when you are black too.

I hope we can all be teachable as we share our convictions with evidence. We should know what we believe and why we believe it. I am convinced that Calvinism is not biblical in every point. AT LEAST I AM NOT SHOUTING TO MAKE MY POINTS. :box: :singer:

Last edited:

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
Z Man said:

Some people just hate hearing that they're wrong....I assume the reason you never replied to any of Godrulz's missives is that you'd rather ignore his sagacious input and call him a "know-it-all" to keep your mind closed to common sense. You're too busy dancing around the big picture and contradicting yourself to let any knowledge into that thick skull of yours.

Seek and ye shall find...not only to the ordained VIP's.

In Christ,
B

Freak

godrulz said:
I am convinced that Calvinism is not biblical in every point.:
Who would disagree with you? There are some Biblical truths found in Calvinism as there is in dispensationalism.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Freak now promotes widgets instead of limited atonement. They are more profitable. Step right up. Get yours today.

Freak, I appreciate your concern for the tone between other members. Duck lest you get hurt as a mediator.

Z Man

death2impiety said:
Some people just hate hearing that they're wrong....I assume the reason you never replied to any of Godrulz's missives is that you'd rather ignore his sagacious input and call him a "know-it-all" to keep your mind closed to common sense. You're too busy dancing around the big picture and contradicting yourself to let any knowledge into that thick skull of yours.

Seek and ye shall find...not only to the ordained VIP's.

In Christ,
B
I've been down that road before with Godrulz. I've debated with him on several issues, mainly about the points of TULIP, and time and foreknowledge, and stuff. But everytime it got good, and I made a valid point, and backed it up with Scripture, he wimped out and always stated that it was foolish to debate over the topic since it has been argued for centuries. It was like, Godrulz only got a thrill out of coming in a thread, posting some of his know-it-all gibberish, and then leave it at that. I called them 'drive-by' posts. After that, I just let him say whatever he wanted to say. He won't debate, so what's the point of responding to his stuff?

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Z Man said:
I've been down that road before with Godrulz. I've debated with him on several issues, mainly about the points of TULIP, and time and foreknowledge, and stuff. But everytime it got good, and I made a valid point, and backed it up with Scripture, he wimped out and always stated that it was foolish to debate over the topic since it has been argued for centuries. It was like, Godrulz only got a thrill out of coming in a thread, posting some of his know-it-all gibberish, and then leave it at that. I called them 'drive-by' posts. After that, I just let him say whatever he wanted to say. He won't debate, so what's the point of responding to his stuff?

I am not on your TULIP thread. I have never wimped out and said it is foolish to debate a topic. If I was that way, I would not have thousands of posts, many of which repeat the same principles over and over in an attempt to get the point across. You have been absent for an extended time. I do not accuse you of wimping out. I assume you are a busy adult and can post when and how often you want. Others also carry a topic, so I do not feel a need to respond to every word you write. Who has the interest, time, or energy? When you cannot see a basic point, or have long posts with verses out of context, there does sometimes come a point where most of us will move on or skip some of your repetition.

I do not think your accusations are fair. I have responded to many of your posts item for item. Unlike most people, I catch up on every thread and read most of the arguments. This does not mean I cannot be selective and respond when I think I have something to contribute and shut up when I do not.

I trust you will not make this personal and afford me the same courtesy you expect of others towards your schedule, aptitude, and interests.

Z Man

godrulz said:
I am not on your TULIP thread. I have never wimped out and said it is foolish to debate a topic. If I was that way, I would not have thousands of posts, many of which repeat the same principles over and over in an attempt to get the point across. You have been absent for an extended time. I do not accuse you of wimping out. I assume you are a busy adult and can post when and how often you want. Others also carry a topic, so I do not feel a need to respond to every word you write. Who has the interest, time, or energy? When you cannot see a basic point, or have long posts with verses out of context, there does sometimes come a point where most of us will move on or skip some of your repetition.

I do not think your accusations are fair. I have responded to many of your posts item for item. Unlike most people, I catch up on every thread and read most of the arguments. This does not mean I cannot be selective and respond when I think I have something to contribute and shut up when I do not.

I trust you will not make this personal and afford me the same courtesy you expect of others towards your schedule, aptitude, and interests.
Oh, it's not personal. I just ignore most of your gibberish from now on.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Z Man said:
Oh, it's not personal. I just ignore most of your gibberish from now on.

The very thing you accuse me of doing when I fail to engage you tit for tat
:sigh:

I have never used the ignore feature, but you might find it helpful if my posts are so fluffy (reps do not mean much, but I do have double what you do).

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Freak said:
:up: Yep. I'm not going to waste my time with the guy anymore.

I assume you are referring to Zman, since I have supported you on this issue and the healing threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.