freelight's cosmic cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Bare bones

Bare bones

Hi freelight.

How are you doing? Is an answer to following on your menu. If it is, would you serve it.

Matthews: 16 KJV N.T.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

If Peter did not remain Satan, who then, was the rock that was given to anchor the following church of the Lord Jesus?:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Of course my perceptions is that: a place where one's flesh is destroyed so that one's spirit might be save in the day of the Lord Jesus is a church where 'the dead' (the spiritually dead) becomes awaken to his own spirit.

At any event this is works involving Jesus. And Satan is mentioned in both revelations. And Jesus did appoint Peter to anchor a church for Him. Also Jesus did say unto Peter: 'Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me'

So you can understand why I am asking.

Do you use fine crockery, fine furnishing, etc. in your cafe? Are there many glass windows and doors? Are you covered for damages resulting from a good fight among buddies?

Hope that your cafe is not only for retired old, overly peaceful people, with no spirit or no right kind of spine. . . . :)

Hi Guru,

We've engaged in lengthy discussions before, but keeping it short for now. Peter, Paul or Mary....choose whoever tickles your spiritual fancy....since there are followers of Jesus who favor one apostle or another by their religious branding. Suit yourself. All is but metaphor, myth, magic. Who cares? The world shares a collective consciousness where individuals choose their own concepts, images or idols.

Reality is the essential absolute condition that allows all other relative conditions to exist in the play of creation. This changing world of space and time is an illusion of appearances.
'Peter' and 'Paul' are whoever you perceive them, since you are the 'interpreter'. Accordingly, how much it matters is determined by those 'interpretations'.

The cafe serves all willing to share and respect the space and time afforded. What kind of food or drink you consume is your freedom of choice. Just respect all ......and do no harm.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
We are His offspring........

We are His offspring........

You have yet to grasp Luke 17:20-21.

Bingo. You'd think a follower of Jesus would dig deeper into his sayings. The kingdom does not appear to ordinary senses but is spiritual, recognized by the inner man....and shared with others who are also of the same spiritual connection and community.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
You were doing so good then you fell back into sitcom mode.

GM is on my ignore list. If he respects the rules of this forum and myself....he will refrain from trolling my thread. If he can't resist, his own faults are revealed.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
GM is on my ignore list. If he respects the rules of this forum and myself....he will refrain from trolling my thread. If he can't resist, his own faults are revealed.

Mocking your UFO Cult is definitely a "Guilty Pleasure" of mine. One I cannot resist.
I compare it to watching the Monkey's at the Zoo, you can't help but giggle at their antics. You know what I mean? Probably not?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I hear your little green men friends in their shiny UFOs are having a convention in early July. Will you be attending? UFO first class tickets are selling out fast. It would be the better part of wisdom to reserve your tickets now!

Gurucam

Hi Guru,

We've engaged in lengthy discussions before, but keeping it short for now. Peter, Paul or Mary....choose whoever tickles your spiritual fancy....since there are followers of Jesus who favor one apostle or another by their religious branding. Suit yourself. All is but metaphor, myth, magic. Who cares? The world shares a collective consciousness where individuals choose their own concepts, images or idols.

Reality is the essential absolute condition that allows all other relative conditions to exist in the play of creation. This changing world of space and time is an illusion of appearances.
'Peter' and 'Paul' are whoever you perceive them, since you are the 'interpreter'. Accordingly, how much it matters is determined by those 'interpretations'.

The cafe serves all willing to share and respect the space and time afforded. What kind of food or drink you consume is your freedom of choice. Just respect all ......and do no harm.

The KJV N.T. is very clear, literally.

The billion strong traditional Christians have been successfully deceived by many false prophets up to now.

Traditional Christians have learn to interpret scriptures so as to have scriptures support their own ideas. And because of this conditioned preoccupation, they totally and perpetually miss truth in the scriptures.

"truth" in scriptures tells one that All "Truth" comes only from the Spirit of Truth as discerned through one's own heart or spirit and also tells one how to get Truth from the Spirit of Truth.

(This is about functioning in the quantum field.)

Jesus' deliveries in the written KJV N.T. are mostly parables. Jesus confirmed that parables cannot and do not contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. However a billion strong traditional Christians use parable to guide them to truth (the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven).

You, above all, should know that there are many paths to enlightenment. One need not read tons of material and have tons of discussion. That approach simply keep one swimming on the surface, which is what people's ideas are about.

Truth lies within the depth and detail of knowledge. This is beyond physical discussion and reading. This is about a silent inward seeking and search.

Your cafe should be no less than a place for depth, details and reality. There are millions of bars and cafe where superficial discussions are the norm.

In one's quest for Truth, one simply have to latch on to one approach and know it totally and correctly (i.e. deeply) as a living thing. The Lord Jesus is among the finest choices, if not better. In fact if one drops all of one's preconditioned ideas and simply accept the KJV N.T. literally, one cannot avoid being enlightened.

Truth is at the quantum level and beyond. This is beyond books and other physical things.

At any event, I will respect your menu. There seems to be things worthy about you. Your cafe must certainly be a good place to attend. A refreshing idea. Congratulations on its opening and Best Wishes for its success.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Is not the goal of life, to realize that life is a 'sit-com' so that one takes life to be a 'sit-com'? Then one has 'reached' a good point.

. . . i.e. one is a "Jivan-Mukta" . . . a 'living liberated' human.

Put another way: one is a "Jivan-Mukta" when one is in the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the laws of sin and death and therefore free from all others laws of duality. (for all laws of duality, killeth and must be done away with in order to have liberty and life)

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Traditional Christians do not realize that freedom from bondage under the ten commandments is literally freedom from duality. And this is possible only under the wings of the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus.

The Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus enables all his followers to become "Jivan-Mukta" ('living liberated' humans). Christians/Saint/Children of God are "Jivan-Mukta". However they are few. They are the chosen few. None are among the billion strong traditional Christians.

Seems to me that most everyone in the world underestimate the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. He is probably the best of all divine incarnations.

Even the billion strong traditional Christians are stuck on the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Bingo. You'd think a follower of Jesus would dig deeper into his sayings. The kingdom does not appear to ordinary senses but is spiritual, recognized by the inner man....and shared with others who are also of the same spiritual connection and community.

This idea is what can makes your cafe different. Have that central idea framed and hung on the inside and outside walls . . . at least for now.

There are millions of other 'cafe' which are exclusively for 'the dead to bury their dead'.

Jesus had two agendas:

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

It is very necessary at this time, to highlight the difference between, 'following Jesus' and 'letting the dead bury their dead'. Most traditional Christians do not realize that there is a difference.

The idea of your cafe is excellent, for openly demonstrating this difference. Let us face the fact, people who have found God's kingdom of heaven/Jesus are "Jivan-Mukta". They have little to discuss. Theirs is a life of blissful experiencing.

Generally, people who have found God's kingdom of heaven will act only to highlight the two kinds of cafe in existence. This is for the edification of 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Let us face the fact, people who have found God's kingdom of heaven/Jesus have little to discuss. Theirs is a life of blissful experiencing.

Hebrews 6 King James Version (KJV)
1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,
2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
3 And this will we do, if God permit.
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

It is impossible for one who has tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost and have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, to return to physical ideas and physical doctrines as written in scriptures and other people's books.

This is my last post, on the above. Thanks.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
LIGHT

LIGHT

The KJV N.T. is very clear, literally.

The billion strong traditional Christians have been successfully deceived by many false prophets up to now.

Traditional Christians have learn to interpret scriptures so as to have scriptures support their own ideas. And because of this conditioned preoccupation, they totally and perpetually miss truth in the scriptures.

"truth" in scriptures tells one that All "Truth" comes only from the Spirit of Truth as discerned through one's own heart or spirit and also tells one how to get Truth from the Spirit of Truth.

(This is about functioning in the quantum field.)

Jesus' deliveries in the written KJV N.T. are mostly parables. Jesus confirmed that parables cannot and do not contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. However a billion strong traditional Christians use parable to guide them to truth (the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven).

You, above all, should know that there are many paths to enlightenment. One need not read tons of material and have tons of discussion. That approach simply keep one swimming on the surface, which is what people's ideas are about.

Truth lies within the depth and detail of knowledge. This is beyond physical discussion and reading. This is about a silent inward seeking and search.

Your cafe should be no less than a place for depth, details and reality. There are millions of bars and cafe where superficial discussions are the norm.

In one's quest for Truth, one simply have to latch on to one approach and know it totally and correctly (i.e. deeply) as a living thing. The Lord Jesus is among the finest choices, if not better. In fact if one drops all of one's preconditioned ideas and simply accept the KJV N.T. literally, one cannot avoid being enlightened.

Truth is at the quantum level and beyond. This is beyond books and other physical things.

At any event, I will respect your menu. There seems to be things worthy about you. Your cafe must certainly be a good place to attend. A refreshing idea. Congratulations on its opening and Best Wishes for its success.

:thumb:

You might know as well, that my 'concept-theme' here is also somewhat 'tongue in cheek', an analogy that can apply on various levels expanding consciousness to those levels more 'cosmic' and 'universal'. Consciousness is everything, and nothing can exist as far as we are aware, outside of it :)

When we refer to 'God' as 'light',....there u go. All energy, mind, matter and spirit derives from the Great First Source and Center of all reality, The Universal Father :) - some schools as refer to this parental Deity as our 'Father-Mother-God'.

Jesus further encourages us to be 'sons of light'.

John 12:35-37 New King James Version (NKJV)

35 Then Jesus said to them, “A little while longer the light is with you. Walk while you have the light, lest darkness overtake you; he who walks in darkness does not know where he is going. 36 While you have the light, believe in the light, that you may become sons of light.”

In the all-pervading 'light' of The Infinite,...there is only The Infinite, for the Infinite Alone outshines all, before and beyond all space, time and dimension. The Universal ONE. Such is the infinity of Awareness.

Gurucam

You might know as well, that my 'concept-theme' here is also somewhat 'tongue in cheek', an analogy that can apply on various levels expanding consciousness to those levels more 'cosmic' and 'universal'. Consciousness is everything, and nothing can exist as far as we are aware, outside of it :)

When we refer to 'God' as 'light',....there u go. All energy, mind, matter and spirit derives from the Great First Source and Center of all reality, The Universal Father :) - some schools as refer to this parental Deity as our 'Father-Mother-God'.

In the all-pervading 'light' of The Infinite,...there is only The Infinite, for the Infinite Alone outshines all, before and beyond all space, time and dimension. The Universal ONE. Such is the infinity of Awareness.

I do not understand what you mean.

Seems that light is either, there or is absent. That is, one is either in Christ or not in Christ. To be 'in Christ' is to be enlightened/perfect.

You bring in the light and darkness disappears. It is no gradual thing. It is like a light switch in your house. You flick it on and all things are revealed in clarity. Enlightenment.

Then enlighten people do not discuss. Light reveals it all, as is. They know things as a living reality. They simply share their experiences or their knowing. It is never a discussion. It is never a give and take.

It is never, you say something and I add something and we come to an enlightened conclusion.

Discussion are for those who do not know and are simply searching . . . the light is not yet on in them. Discussions will not help them.

Until that light is lit within, it is all a silent inward search. Or a listening and then an internal contemplation.

Until that light is 'on' within all that one can know and share are delusions and misunderstandings.

I do not believe that everyone can or should be one's guru/teacher.

I simply quote Jesus, who I perceive to be at least, enlightened. I do not offer my opinion. In fact I perceive that the KJV N.T. is perfect and complete as it is. So I quote and use it literally. I would not venture to offer an interpretation or an opinion. The truth that leads to enlightenment, is just plainly and literally those KJV N.T. revelations.

Galatians: 1 KJV N.T.
10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

. . . seem that my post do not conform to your 'concept-theme' so I will post here no more, out of respect. :) and no ill feelings.

Sincerely,

Gurucam

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
THE PURPOSE OF LIFE - WHERE MAN CAME FROM

As you look at our Solar System, you see that the planets are
in pairs of smilar sized planets.
Earth and Venus, Jupiter and Saturn and Uranus and Neptune.
But when you look at Mars, it only has the Meteor Belt.
What happened to the Planet that was there. The Scientists say
that there is not enough Mass to make up a Planet there.
What happened to the rest of the Planet ?

About 20 Billion years ago Two Energy Beings we know as GOD
with their vast accumulated knowledge decided to create
other beings like themselves. The Creators started
with simpler Energy Beings of lesser qualities until they
finally created a being similar to themselves
full of wisdom and knowledge. His name was Lucifer.

As time progressed the millions of created beings helped in
designing and creating vast star making structures
made out of swirling gas that would compact
hydrogen and helium gas into balls of burning gas of
tremendous size that we call stars.
Over millions of years a star cools and as the Hydrogen burns
off, the Helium, under Fusion first forms Carbon molecules and
many other molecules and finally forms Nickle and Iron Molecules.
Then under its own immense pressure the star shrinks to a brown dwarf
and cools and forms a planet.

The Energy Beings studied these planets to see what could be
created out of the chemicals that were formed there. They
created the rudiments of physical life on the Earth where conditions
were just right. They genetically developed life forms and
experimented with them over millions of years.

Because the Universe was so large, God wanted more and more
beings to occupy and manage it.
God decided to make intelligent animals that could reproduce
themselves and later be changed into Spirit beings.

And so, He gave the job to his wisest Angel, Lucifer.
Lucifer and his group genetically engineered animals on Earth
that would meet God's requirements. As time went on Lucifer started
to have internal confllicts when God told him that these animals
would eventually have Authority over him. He did not want to be
subservient to an Animal that he had genetically engineered.
He became frustrated and angry and eventually thought that God
was wrong to do this and planned to destroy the Earth Animals .

How was he going to do this ?

Lucifer and his Army moved the orbit of the other Planet so
that it hit Mars and blew up and broke apart .
It destroyed everything on Mars and blew all the atmosphere
and the water off into space and accumulated on the other planets
of Jupiter and Saturn. Large pieces of the broken planet traveled
throughout the solar system causing havoc and destruction
pummelled the Earth.The Earth was moved off its axis and the
poles melted. Where there had been rivers and streams,
there were now Oceans and Mountains. Everything was under
water and it stayed that way for millions of years.

After blowing up that planet, Lucifer took his Army and tried
to take over control of the Universe by attacking the Creators.
He was defeated and imprisoned along with his Army on the
Earth.
----------------------------------
The Creators had a Problem.
What were they going to do if the other Angels decided to
Rebel too? How could they make them understand
that Rebellion was not the Way to go ?

So, The Creators went off to another Solar System and
continued the project and genetically engineered a physical being
made out of the chemicals of the planet which could be controlled.
After millions of years of developing and studying these
physical beings in a balanced environment, the Creators
worked out a plan. Because Lucifer Rebelled and wanted
to rule the Universe they gave him these physical beings to Rule over.
The Creators gave the physical beings a choice either to
follow them or Lucifer.

After absorbing the fruit contaminated with Lucifers energy,
the people absorbed the rebellious attitude of Satan and
became more spiritually connected to Lucifer and kept drifting away
from The Creators. Jesus later came to the Earth and gave
the physical beings who would follow Him, the Mental Character
Spirit that He had built when He was on the Earth,
to help them fight and overcome Satan's evil Mindset.
Their Reward for Overcoming the pulls of this Satanic world,
would be Immortality and Membership in The Creators
Universal Government. Lucifer continued to influence humans
to go to war with each other because he wants to prepare them
to fight against God. He does not care if humans live or die
because he realizes that they are all going to be brought back to life
and are going to be in The Creators' Government and he and his army
were going to be rejected and locked up for a long long time .

=========================================

Zeke

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Status
Not open for further replies.