HOW

Letsargue

HOW???

How did you do that G.M.?? - You Slammed two of my latest Threads on my Point Page Today, at the same Time!!! - I can't do that.
Did you remove all the rest of my Points AGAIN, ((( FOR NO REASON ))) like you did Yesterday??? - You must have a Special Permit to Brake the Rules of TOL!!!!

You are a T-R-U-E satanic "christian" //// False "Christian"!!

Have a GOOD!! /// "G-O-O-D" Day; -- Not a Godly DAY!!

((( Watch ""Y-O-U-R"" -- N-E-W-S -- )))!!!!!!!!!! -- Boy, I LOVE it; - AND Told You all it was Coming!! -- HH AAA - HHHAAAAA!!! - Hang in there (( G.M. )) - IT'S Not Over yet - BY FAR. -- (( Just FOR "Y-O-U" N-O-W ))!!!!!!!!

No Body -- 091015

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
HOW???

How did you do that G.M.?? - You Slammed two of my latest Threads on my Point Page Today, at the same Time!!! - I can't do that.
Did you remove all the rest of my Points AGAIN, ((( FOR NO REASON ))) like you did Yesterday??? - You must have a Special Permit to Brake the Rules of TOL!!!!

You are a T-R-U-E satanic "christian" //// False "Christian"!!

Have a GOOD!! /// "G-O-O-D" Day; -- Not a Godly DAY!!

((( Watch ""Y-O-U-R"" -- N-E-W-S -- )))!!!!!!!!!! -- Boy, I LOVE it; - AND Told You all it was Coming!! -- HH AAA - HHHAAAAA!!! - Hang in there (( G.M. )) - IT'S Not Over yet - BY FAR. -- (( Just FOR "Y-O-U" N-O-W ))!!!!!!!!

No Body -- 091015

Are you gonna have an "Asteroid" hit me in the top of the head?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'll be watching the skies for that Asteroid. When it comes, I'll just,
duck and cover. Does the Asteroid have your name on it so I'll know
it was from you?