Trump of GOD???

Letsargue

my news sez there's a sale at krogers

is that what you're talking about?

((( Proverbs 25:25 KJV ))) -- 25- "As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is "GOOD NEWS" from a far country". --//---

That's the ONLY Words of "Good News" in the KJV of the Bible!!!
Now - That -- "T-O-T-T-O-N" As Always, Changes the Truth / Word of God // Christ!!!
Sooo "T-o-t-t-o-n", Preach the "Good News" to Everybody, Not the "WORD OF GOD // CHRIST"!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 090515

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Gospel means good news pickled brains

It is also called the glad tidings...people received it with joy

False prophets go whacky

Letsargue

Gospel means good news pickled brains

It is also called the glad tidings...people received it with joy

False prophets go whacky

(( YES You Do ))!!!!

OOOHHH MYYYY!!!! - Here we GO AGAIN!!!!

There YOU GO With Your total lack of KNOWLEDGE of the TRUTH A-G-A-I-N; used to SPIT on me Again!!!! -- How YOU Get by with it, I'll never KNOW!!!!

YES, the Gospel does mean Good News, But "NOT JUST" good news!! ----- IF you get a pay raise; that is A "gospel" THEN. - And you found money on the side walk, that is a gospel too THEN!! - If what you say is true, there are Billions of Gospels // GOOD NEWS!!!

Genius!!! - THE (( GOSPEL of Christ )) IS The "Number One "GOOD NEWS", not just good news!!! - The reason the death burial and (( "RESURRECTION" )) is called the "GOSPEL", Is because there IS NO Other good news that can come close to IT!!! - It has a SPECIAL NAME!!!! - "G-O-S-P-E-L"!!!!! -- Not JUST GOOD NEWS!!!!!

((( Watch Y-O-U-R -- N-E-W-S )))!!!!!!!

Now maybe I can S-T-A-Y - GOOONNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 090615!!!

Danoh

Trump of GOD???

I don't know him personally so it is hard to tell. He seems like a decent fellow but I don't see why he would be of God. It's probably better to look at his policies rather than his spiritual origins.
And anyway, shouldn't this be in the politics frum?

Trump thinks he's God.

So, the Trump of God would be "the last" winner of The Apprentice.

:banana: