Back Alley Brawl

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
You're a child who looses all the time. :loser: and can't prove I lie but can SD.

*loses

You're projecting. You've never made a decent point and you know that, I know that, and everyone on the religion forum knows that

noguru

Not that you'll see this as you've put me on ignore, but what exactly were you trying to spell? If anybody knows, feel free to chime in with the answer

I think Stanj has marginalized his own credibility in the last few exchanges he has had. I suspect that he will slink away and stay relatively quiet for a while, until he feels these past couple of days have slipped from people's memory.

noguru

Not that you'll see this as you've put me on ignore, but what exactly were you trying to spell? If anybody knows, feel free to chime in with the answer

He was saying "you are a looser", IOW you are "looser" than most other people he's met.

:rotfl:

StanJ

I think Stanj has marginalized his own credibility in the last few exchanges he has had. I suspect that he will slink away and stay relatively quiet for a while, until he feels these past couple of days have slipped from people's memory.

I think maybe you shouldn't think...it seems to get you into trouble?
BTW, TOL is NOT my life.

noguru

I think maybe you shouldn't think...it seems to get you into trouble?

Says the man who rejects reason and logic.

I would challenge you to a contest of reasoning, but I would feel bad that you are unarmed.

Last edited:

StanJ

Says the man who rejects reason and logic.

I would challenge you to a contest of reasoning, but I would feel bad that you are unarmed.

Only when from people of your ilk that THINK it is.

In a battle of wits noguru, you only have HALF of them.

noguru

Only when from people of your ilk that THINK it is.

In a battle of wits noguru, you only have HALF of them.

Your ability at humor is on par with your reasoning skills. Face it, big tough Christian man :rotfl:, you are a washed up inept waste. Nobody that is capable of sound reasoning takes you seriously.

StanJ

Your ability at humor is on par with your reasoning skills. Face it, big tough Christian man , you are a washed up inept waste. Nobody that is capable of sound reasoning takes you seriously.

and you sound like a two year old home from the playground. Don't go away mad noguru, just GO AWAY!
It's funny how most of the people here on this thread think you're the moron.

noguru

and you sound like a two year old home from the playground. Don't go away mad noguru, just GO AWAY!
It's funny how most of the people here on this thread think you're the moron.

Oh, please don't hurt me by telling me what others say about me.

I was more mature at 12 years of age than you are at 61. Perhaps you are regressing back to a childish state. If that is the case, you have my sympathy.