When were we chosen?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Paul tells us when we were chosen.

According as He hath chosen us [in Christ] before the foundation of the world that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love

Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to Himself according to the good pleasure of His will.

OCTOBER23

A LONG TIME AGO GOD DECIDED THAT HE WAS GOING

TO HAVE A GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT WOULD FOLLOW HIM

AND BE THE STARTING BUREAUCRACY FOR JESUS EARTHLY KINGDOM.

That is all.

John 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father

which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Letsargue

According as He hath chosen us [in Christ] before the foundation of the world that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love

Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to Himself according to the good pleasure of His will.

There YOU Are AGAIN - using the Wrong Scriptures to "PROVE" Your LIE!!!!

Paul Was NOT Speaking to YOU!!! -- ( Ephesians 1:4-5 KJV ) // "IS TO The "Ephesians" - NOT YOU!!! - Paul is referring to the 13 Apostles. Read how Jesus (( Chose THEM )); Jesus Never chose YOU that way, or Any WAY!!!! --- (((( Matthew 4:19-20 KJV )))) -- 19- "And ( "HE" ) "Saith" unto ( "THEM" ), (( "Follow Me" )) , and I will make you fishers of men. 20- ( And "THEY" straightway left their nets, and "Followed" Him )". --//---
((( Romans 3:10-13 KJV )))!!!!! /// You Can't believe What GOD SAID There Either!!!!

OOOOHHHHH How "gooood" /// Ungodly You are to Use the Wrong Scriptures to PROVE Your Own LIE!!!!

((( Read and Watch YOUR "N-E-W-S" ))) --- I Followed HIM!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 051015!!!

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

Paul Was NOT Speaking to YOU!!! -- ( Ephesians 1:4-5 KJV ) // "IS TO The "Ephesians" - NOT YOU!!! - Paul is referring to the 13 Apostles. Read how Jesus (( Chose THEM )); Jesus Never chose YOU that way, or Any WAY!!!! --- (((( Matthew 4:19-20 KJV )))) -- 19- "And ( "HE" ) "Saith" unto ( "THEM" ), (( "Follow Me" )) , and I will make you fishers of men. 20- ( And "THEY" straightway left their nets, and "Followed" Him )". --//---
((( Romans 3:10-13 KJV )))!!!!! /// You Can't believe What GOD SAID There Either!!!!

OOOOHHHHH How "gooood" /// Ungodly You are to Use the Wrong Scriptures to PROVE Your Own LIE!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 051015!!!

Wrongo

Ephesians was written to the saints at Ephesus AND all the faithful in Christ.

It is not written to you because you are not faithful in Christ, Jesus said preach good news to everybody....you preach bad news.

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

PAUL, DAVID -- 051015!!!

What "NEWS" are we supposed to be listening to? Is the Google news OK, or do you have a preference?

Letsargue

Wrongo

Ephesians was written to the saints at Ephesus AND all the faithful in Christ.

It is not written to you because you are not faithful in Christ, Jesus said preach good news to everybody....you preach bad news.

That's ANOTHER "LIE", That's All You can teach about Y-O-U-R --- "Good News"!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 091015!!

Letsargue

Were you talking to the voices in your head again?

B-O-YYYYY - There is NO End to Your Foolish Crap!!! It really takes an Extreme FOOL to be as Foolish as YOU!!!

Just STAY Where I Have already PUT YOU!!!! - You'll S-E-E!!!

God I'll Live it!!!

(((( G-O-N-E --- A-G-A-I-N ))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Body -- 091015

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned

God is calling out a people for his namesake. You are chosen when you chose him.

He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings, so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us (Ac 17:26–27).

See:

Does God Elect Everyone?

Cedarbay

There is the discussion about pre-fall or after-fall as to when God decreed souls for salvation. Either way, God's will triumphs and all souls will come to Him in His time.

The only way one can truly rest in Christ's atonement is through faith given by God, knowing that human choice has nothing to add.

God's sovereignty in choosing souls for faith in Christ, continues to be unpopular because mankind will always insist on recognition and want glory for themselves.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"There is the discussion about pre-fall or after-fall as to when God decreed souls for salvation."
God can't choose a soul that does not yet exist. :AMR: To be chosen, one must choose God. :plain:

"Either way, God's will triumphs and all souls will come to Him in His time."
God will not touch man's will. Doing that would make him a robot. Man has the ability to choose God or not (Luke 23:28).

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
There YOU Are AGAIN - using the Wrong Scriptures to "PROVE" Your LIE!!!! ... PAUL, DAVID -- 051015!!!
Vegetable lasagna

5966365675e58e7ae56a67000aa7cf6e.jpg

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
There is the discussion about pre-fall or after-fall as to when God decreed souls for salvation. Either way, God's will triumphs and all souls will come to Him in His time.

The only way one can truly rest in Christ's atonement is through faith given by God, knowing that human choice has nothing to add.

Humans have no choices, is that what you are saying? Di you mean humans to not determine their salvation by acts? There is a big difference/

Cedarbay

God can't choose a soul that does not yet exist. :AMR: To be chosen, one must choose God. :plain:

God will not touch man's will. Doing that would make him a robot. Man has the ability to choose God or not (Luke 23:28).
The whole of one's salvation depends on Christ, and we contribute absolutely nothing.