IN The Church!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

(( Hebrews 12:7-8 KJV )) -- 7- ( "IF YE ENDURE CHASTENING" ), (( God Dealeth WITH You as WITH Sons )); for (( what SON is he whom the Father "CHASTENETH" NOT?
8 (( BUT IF YE BE "WITHOUT" CHASTISEMENT )), (( Whereof "ALL" are Partakers )), ((((( Then are YE "BASTARDS", and Not SONS )))))". --////-------

(( "REBUKE" // "CORRECTION" IS The Father's "CHASTISEMENT" ))!!!!! -- (( 1 Timothy 5:20 KJV )) -&- (( 2 Timothy 4:2 KJV )) -&- (( Titus 1:13 KJV )) -&- (( Jude 1:9 KJV ))!!!

REBUKING Today's Phony ~"Christians" is the Same As Rebuking SATAN!!! - TRY THAT!!! - Try Rebuking your Own ~~Friends HERE!!!
I Have "REBUKED" YOU ALL A Thousand Times here on TOL, But (( NONE of You )) Can RECEIVE (( "CHASTISEMENT /// REBUKE" ))!!!! >> -- Again> ( Hebrews 12:8 KJV )!!! - ( That's What GOD SAYS )!!!! -- Rebuke God IF YOU Can't Take "Chastisement /// Rebuke"!!!!

FOOLS are REBUKED BY The Christian; FOR The LORD HIS FATHER!!!!! --- ((((( Prove that IS NOT SOOO )))))!!!! - (( PROVE IT!! ))!! --- I Rebuke You AGAIN!!!!
Prove ME WRONG!!! -- I Rebuke You again!!! - (( 1 Thessalonians 5:21 KJV ))!!!

((((( 2 Timothy 3:16 KJV ))))) -- 16- (( "All SCRIPTURE" is Given by Inspiration of God )), ( and is Profitable ) For "Doctrine", ((( For "Reproof", For "Correction", For "Instruction" in Righteousness" )))". --////------- (( READ IT ))
(((((( A-N-D -- I -- R-E-B-U-C-K -- YOU ALL )))))!!!!
Now you have Been (( "CHEASTENED" By My FATHER - BY ME ))!!!!

WOMEN!! -- Are YOU IN the Body of Christ the CHURCH!!!!!

MEN!! -- Take UP The SWORD of GOD, and Defend "YOUR" - GOD ( FROM ME ) With IT!!!

All Of you are AS "Argent Cigar Smoking" FOOLS, Or Women who don't CARE That GOD Says for Them to Remain Silent in their (( Church /// the Body of Christ!! ))!!!

IF the Women say they are "IN The Body of Christ" /// "THE CHURCH"!!, They Are to Remain Silent IN the CHUTCH:>>:
(( 1 Corinthians 14:34-35 KJV )) -- 34- "((( Let your women keep silence in the Churches ))): for (( it is not permitted unto them to speak )); but they are Commanded to be under "Obedience", ((( As also saith the Law )))!!!.
35- ((((( And IF They will learn "ANY THING", let them ask their HUSBANDS AT HOME ))))): ((( for it is a "SHAME" for Women to Speak in the Church )))". --////------->> Are You WOMEN Out of the Church / the Body of Christ (( WHEN You Are "ON" TOL ))!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 012115!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.