Zakath is a fraud!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Where exactly did the instigator of this thread run off to?

Here's a question: does anyone on TOL know Sozo? I mean personally, face to face?

Zakath

Resident Atheist
godrulz said:
Let's hear it from the horses mouth.
Hear what?

Sozo has a habit of starting threads against people, but not giving them a heads up that it exists. It is easy to scoff that he is running, but like myself, he may simply be unaware at the moment.
Exactly the case. It's interesting to note that So-slow waited to start this thread close to midnight... quite a while after I logged off... then complained that I was avoiding it...

It's just another example of trying, convicting, and condemning a person in absentia... all the while claiming they put up no defense.

:chuckle:

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Zakath said:
Hear what?

Exactly the case. It's interesting to note that So-slow waited to start this thread close to midnight... quite a while after I logged off... then complained that I was avoiding it...

It's just another example of trying, convicting, and condemning a person in absentia... all the while claiming they put up no defense.

Judge, Jury, and Executioner...Mr. Intolerant

The Berean

What would happen if you put Sozo and Zakath in a sealed room and no one heard them speak. Would there be any words?... :think:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
The Berean said:
What would happen if you put Sozo and Zakath in a sealed room and no one heard them speak. Would there be any words?... :think:

Sometimes actions speak louder than words. :Clete:

Sozo

Zakath said:
Hear what?

It's interesting to note that So-slow waited to start this thread close to midnight... quite a while after I logged off... then complained that I was avoiding it...

That is an absolute lie!

I want it known and affirmed by Knight that YOU have blatantly lied in this post!

This is all of the evidence that is need to prove that YOU ARE IN FACT A COMPLETE FRAUD!

FACT # 1... You and I were discussing the question that prompted this thread at 10:12pm thru 10:37pm CDT last night. You chose to ignore the question at 10:24pm, and then made your last post on that thread at 10:37pm.

Fact # 2.. I immediately posted this thread at 10:42pm to expose you as both a fraud and to reveal to all that when the going gets tough, you get going (as usual).

Fact # 3... You're an idiot.

Sozo

Zakath said:
There's that buzzing sound again... :yawn:

These constant meaningless posts from Zakass, are nothing more than an attempt on his part to cover up any and all evidence that he is a joke, not only on TOL but to his profession.

This is why I want to be banned from this place. Zakass, granite, godrulz, gerald, and wickwoman have destroyed the credibilty of this site, and made it nothing more than a complete farce.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Sozo said:
These constant meaningless posts from Zakass, are nothing more than an attempt on his part to cover up any and all evidence that he is a joke, not only on TOL but to his profession.

This is why I want to be banned from this place. Zakass, granite, godrulz, gerald, and wickwoman have destroyed the credibilty of this site, and made it nothing more than a complete farce.

How about...ummm, gee. How about just not showing up anymore? Pull another disappearing act. You can't stand not knowing what's going on, so you'll come back, of course, but try it for a while. Just leave, genius.:rolleyes:

wickwoman

Sozo said:

How did godrulz make your like. Just curious. I mean, godrulz is a "brother in Christ" right? Why must you be banned? Have you no self control?

Granite

Hall of Fame
wickwoman said:
How did godrulz make your like. Just curious. I mean, godrulz is a "brother in Christ" right? Why must you be banned? Have you no self control?

Godrulz got his goat one too many times. And Sozo goes after Christians as much as he does the apostates like you and me, wick--disagreements over theology are enough for the mouse to get fired up.

As for his self-control, this meatball has got...hmmm...zip.

:devil:

Sozo

wickwoman said:

No, godrulz is farther from being a christian than you and Zakass combined.

I would appreciate it very much if Knight would permenately ban me from this place.

Unless he does, I will continue to post here. I have no choice. It is the same as telling someone swimming in the ocean that there are sharks in the water. It's hard to simply ignore it.

But, Knight no longer respects me enough to do me this favor, which I do not understand. There are plenty of you who agree that I serve no purpose in telling you the truth, and therefore the truth is mocked whenever I post. Knight either believes that I do not post the truth, or he has no problem with it being ridiculed, by the likes of people like you.

I think there is a need for Christians to have a place where they can debate theology, but that is not what is going on here. This place has become a platform for those who hate the gospel to mock God.

drbrumley

You know Sozo, the whole world hates Christians, so what are you going to do, commit suicide? Or have someone kill you to put you out of this miserable life? So Sozo says he serves no purpose. Hogwash! You helped me whether you know it or not. You have called out those who pervert the truth and rightfully so and have backed you numerous times. Lighthouse has been helped by you if I am not misunderstanding Lighthouse. So where you get this "I don't post the truth" nonsense from is from your own mind and truthfully sad to witness. AS for Knight not banning you, I hope he doesn't.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
drbrumley said:
You know Sozo, the whole world hates Christians, so what are you going to do, commit suicide? Or have someone kill you to put you out of this miserable life?
The world should be so fortunate, but no, creatures like Sozo are known for having excruciatingly long lifespans.

After all, if they died too soon, they'd miss out on a lot of complaining... :chuckle:

Gerald

Resident Fiend
drbrumley said:
Gerald, your a bafoon. <CLICK>
And you're just now noticing this? Where have you been?

:bannana: :devil: :bannana: :devil: :bannana: :devil: :bannana: :devil: :bannana: :devil: :bannana: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.