The GOOD news is God's power unto salvation

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Again, as in the other thread, TYPOV, if one doesn't subscribe to your doctrinal view of Paul's writings they're not believers. The biggest thing I have noticed about those here who do subscribe to your doctrine is that you're not the least bit interested in reaching out in His Love. It's about being right and above all others. There's just nothing remotely resembling Yeshua in your behaviors so it's very difficult for anyone seeking Yeshua to find Yeshua in you which is where He must be for your own sakes as well as for the sake of those you're supposed to be witnessing to.

There are basics and their are those areas to nitpick. If the basics are the same we share in salvation through Jesus.

IMJerusha

There are basics and their are those areas to nitpick. If the basics are the same we share in salvation through Jesus.

I would agree with that Brother, the primary basic to be shared being faith in Yeshua except that nitpicking does not include deciding whose faith in Yeshua is correct. Only Yeshua gets to decide that.

Letsargue

I would agree with that Brother, the primary basic to be shared being faith in Yeshua except that nitpicking does not include deciding whose faith in Yeshua is correct. Only Yeshua gets to decide that.

Christ Never taught anything like THAT!!!!

How IN Heaven Can anything like that "Nonsense" BE ALLOWED On TOL ( IF TOL Is a - "Christian" FORUM )!!!! - If it is Allowed, Then TOL is NOT a Christian Forum, but Just a place for Anti-Christ Garbage from any Form of the LOST!!!!!! -- This is a LOST FORUM!!!!

Prove IT!!!!!

What is Christian Discussion when the Discussion is with some Anti-Christ!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 012215

IMJerusha

Christ Never taught anything like THAT!!!!

How IN Heaven Can anything like that "Nonsense" BE ALLOWED On TOL ( IF TOL Is a - "Christian" FORUM )!!!! - If it is Allowed, Then TOL is NOT a Christian Forum, but Just a place for Anti-Christ Garbage from any Form of the LOST!!!!!! -- This is a LOST FORUM!!!!

Prove IT!!!!!

What is Christian Discussion when the Discussion is with some Anti-Christ!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 012215

Did Yeshua preach doctrines or faith in Him and God Who sent Him?

Letsargue

Did Yeshua preach doctrines or faith in Him and God Who sent Him?

(((( CHRISTIANS Have NO Questions ))))!!! - Read the New Testament written by Christ!! -- (( John 16:13 KJV ))!! -- Read it!! -- -&- (( James 2:10 KJV )) - Read that TOO!!!!

You're not just guilty of "One Point", but Guilty of the total New Testament!!!

Jews ARE ANTI-CHRIST!!!!

PAUL, David -- 012215

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Again, as in the other thread, TYPOV, if one doesn't subscribe to your doctrinal view of Paul's writings they're not believers. The biggest thing I have noticed about those here who do subscribe to your doctrine is that you're not the least bit interested in reaching out in His Love. It's about being right and above all others. There's just nothing remotely resembling Yeshua in your behaviors so it's very difficult for anyone seeking Yeshua to find Yeshua in you which is where He must be for your own sakes as well as for the sake of those you're supposed to be witnessing to.

Anyone who lets someone believe they can be saved by their works, or that they can lose their salvation because they havent worked hard enough, isnt loving them at all, they are hating them and walking them into hell.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Again, as in the other thread, TYPOV, if one doesn't subscribe to your doctrinal view of Paul's writings they're not believers.

You're wrong. The gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth today. Period. We're not talking doctrine, but the gospel by which we are saved!

God will have all men to be saved, AND to come unto the knowledge of the truth (1 Timothy 12:4 KJV). That is two fold. Get saved and come unto the knowledge of the truth (that's where the doctrine fits in/after salvation, not to be saved).

No one is getting saved without the gospel of Christ being testified! God has chosen the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe (1 Corinthians 1:21 KJV) now declare the gospel of Christ in it's simplicity as Paul did here (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) and get out there and tell someone about it!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Anyone who lets someone believe they can be saved by their works, or that they can lose their salvation because they havent worked hard enough, isnt loving them at all, they are hating them and walking them into hell.

Amen! Love worketh no ill to his neighbor! You're not loving your neighbor by perverting or withholding the gospel of Christ!

IMJerusha

Anyone, like Yeshua...or Paul? John 15:1-6, Matthew 7:21 or 2 Timothy 2:5-6

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Anyone, like Yeshua...or Paul? John 15:1-6, Matthew 7:21 or 2 Timothy 2:5-6

They don't teach that works save you. Or did you fail to understand what i said?

If you believe anything other than Jesus Christ saved you or that you need to aid Him in any way to get it done, you arent saved and letting people believe a lie like that is damning their soul.

IMJerusha

(((( CHRISTIANS Have NO Questions ))))!!! - Read the New Testament written by Christ!! -- (( John 16:13 KJV ))!! -- Read it!! -- -&- (( James 2:10 KJV )) - Read that TOO!!!!

You're not just guilty of "One Point", but Guilty of the total New Testament!!!

Jews ARE ANTI-CHRIST!!!!

PAUL, David -- 012215

My goodness, Brother, do you really think you can practice bigotry and claim Yeshua at the same time?

IMJerusha

They don't teach that works save you. Or did you fail to understand what i said?

If you believe anything other than Jesus Christ saved you or that you need to aid Him in any way to get it done, you arent saved and letting people believe a lie like that is damning their soul.

Sadly, I think you have completely bamboozled me. But because I know the reason why, I can forgive you. And please don't ask me to explain that also.

Point of fact, we've had this conversation before. I have not stated anywhere that salvation is found anywhere but in Yeshua. But we can not live as we please in continued willful sin and expect Yeshua's blood to cover that behavior.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Sadly, I think you have completely bamboozled me. But because I know the reason why, I can forgive you. And please don't ask me to explain that also.

Point of fact, we've had this conversation before. I have not stated anywhere that salvation is found anywhere but in Yeshua. But we can not live as we please in continued willful sin and expect Yeshua's blood to cover that behavior.

Tell me, what sort of sins was His blood not enough to cover? How many of them need be committed after one is saved, to cause them to become unsaved again?

IMJerusha

Tell me, what sort of sins was His blood not enough to cover? How many of them need be committed after one is saved, to cause them to become unsaved again?

Tell me what person confesses Yeshua and subjects Him to further public disgrace? "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven." If you think continued willful sin is doing God's Will, you have another think coming. You may desperately need to believe that people can continue in willful sin after confessing Yeshua but I can not change Yeshua's Words. There is mercy, Angel. That's all I can say. We must all rely on His Mercy. Good night to you, Angel! :)

Letsargue

My goodness, Brother, do you really think you can practice bigotry and claim Yeshua at the same time?

(( Another "Question"!!!!! ))!!!!!!!

((((( I AIN'T Your Cursed ((( "BROTHER" !!!!))) miss Anti-Christ Child of SATAN, and Not a Child of Christ!!!!! )))))!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 012315

IMJerusha

(( Another "Question"!!!!! ))!!!!!!!

((((( I AIN'T Your Cursed ((( "BROTHER" !!!!))) miss Anti-Christ Child of SATAN, and Not a Child of Christ!!!!! )))))!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 012315

Is Yeshua not your Lord as He is mine?

"Therefore I want you to know that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus be cursed," and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit." 1 Corinthians 12:3

Last edited:

IMJerusha

Waiting for an answer to this.

I answered you Angel. Only takes one unconfessed willful sin.
"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." 1 John 1:9

"We know that God does not listen to sinners. He listens to the godly person who does his will." John 9:31

"He himself bore our sins" in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; 'by his wounds you have been healed.' " 1 Peter 2:24

Angel, we are not healed if we continue in willful sin and proposing that we can subjects Yeshua to further public disgrace.

"What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin so that grace may increase? May it never be! How shall we who died to sin still live in it?" Romans 6:1-2

"If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left, but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God." Hebrews 10:26-27