Nang's awsome rebuttals and vocabulary

Christian Liberty

Best. Arguments. Ever.

:crackup:

Yeah, let's ignore the fact that two of the three "awesome rebuttals" contained additional text that Nick ignored.

By contrast, Nick tells other people to go to hell all the time. Yes, we know its not literally the only three words in his vocabulary, though it definitely seems like it those days. I know its not technically true, and Nang knows its not technically true. But only a moron would not have seen the point she was making.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah, let's ignore the fact that two of the three "awesome rebuttals" contained additional text that Nick ignored..

Okay. Let's. Glad that is out of the way.

By contrast, Nick tells other people to go to hell all the time..

I know ... I am one of them. :backflip:

Yes, we know its not literally the only three words in his vocabulary, though it definitely seems like it those days. I know its not technically true, and Nang knows its not technically true. But only a moron would not have seen the point she was making.

Only a moron would think that Nang has a point to make ... but thanks so much for offering your years of enlightenment on so many topics.

Christian Liberty

Okay. Let's. Glad that is out of the way.

I'm an aspie so I get the "doesn't get sarcasm" issue, but I was being sarcastic...

I know ... I am one of them. :backflip:

Then why post this thread that is quite frankly beneath you?

Only a moron would think that Nang has a point to make ... but thanks so much for offering your years of enlightenment on so many topics.
Not going to say something I regret when I'm tired at 2:24 in the morning. Good night.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm an aspie so I get the "doesn't get sarcasm" issue, but I was being sarcastic...

Then why post this thread that is quite frankly beneath you?

Not going to say something I regret when I'm tired at 2:24 in the morning. Good night.

If I was in your 'predicament' I'd regret everything I say?

Christian Liberty

How come?

I'm not as humble as I should be, and I find stupidity especially annoying. And when I see stupid people insulting intelligent people who are friends of mine, I get really ticked off.

Do Nang and I agree all the time? Not at all. Nang will tell you as much. We actually had one particularly serious disagreement awhile back, but we worked through it.

But, when a person is actually intelligent, and is surrounded by chattering morons who think they are intelligent, it is not easy to be civil, doubly when those people endorse evil while claiming the name of Christ.

I have a number of issues, honestly. I don't think you're capable of understanding them. I prefer to discuss them with other Christian libertarians, or at least people who are broadly close to that category. Neocons and liberals are incapable of understanding what I deal with because they quite frankly aren't intelligent enough.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm not as humble as I should be, and I find stupidity especially annoying. And when I see stupid people insulting intelligent people who are friends of mine, I get really ticked off.

Do Nang and I agree all the time? Not at all. Nang will tell you as much. We actually had one particularly serious disagreement awhile back, but we worked through it.

But, when a person is actually intelligent, and is surrounded by chattering morons who think they are intelligent, it is not easy to be civil, doubly when those people endorse evil while claiming the name of Christ.

I have a number of issues, honestly. I don't think you're capable of understanding them. I prefer to discuss them with other Christian libertarians, or at least people who are broadly close to that category. Neocons and liberals are incapable of understanding what I deal with because they quite frankly aren't intelligent enough.
Ho hum.
Lighten up, smarty pants.

Christian Liberty

You're a little dweeb, and you should be sorry.

I'm still not sure if my "sorry" was sarcastic or not. You're making me feel like it was.

I'd assume you were more intelligent when you were in the womb than you are now. And I am not sorry for saying that. Its actually incredibly generous, I'm not assuming you were always as stupid as you are today.