Two Part GOSPEL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

This may be what ALL This Time and my being here was ALL About FINALLY!! - And I AM Going to LOVE ((( "Showing" ))) You BLIND So Called "christians" the TRUE G-O-S-P-E-L!!!! -- I AM Going to "SHOW" It to You; - (( NOT GIVE IT TO YOU ))!!!

ALL You Blind Know-it-alls ONLY Have HALF of the Gospel, Not the WHOLE, and the Other Half of the Gospel!! ((( The Gospel is in Two Halves ))), being Still the SAME GOSPEL!!

This is going to be very short and Brief, but still easy to See and Understand IF your were CHRISTIAN, But YOU ARE NOT!! -- ((((( I LOVE IT!!! )))))!!!!!!

(( Genesis 3:10-11 KJV )) -- 10- "And he said, ((( I heard thy Voice "IN" the Garden ))), and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself. 11- And HE said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? ((( Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof ( "I" ) Commanded ))) thee that thou shouldest not eat? -&- THEN>:

(( Genesis 3:24 KJV )) -- 24- "So (( HE "DROVE" )) Out the man; and (( HE )) placed at the "EAST" of the Garden of Eden ((((( Cherubims, and a Flaming Sword ))))) "which turned every" "WAY" )), ( to Keep the "WAY" of the Tree of Life )". --//----- Look at that REAL CLOSE and See that that IS The GOSPEL at the Entrance //// - ( "EXIT" ) of the Garden!!!
((( HERE )))!!! -- What Happened To the Lord / the "VOICE" OF GOD - when God Put "Everyone" OUT OF the Garden; - (( Adam, Eve, Satan, "AND" The Lord ))?? - The Lord Was ALSO IN THE GARDEN!! ---- ( Is Not the Cherubims, and the Flaming SWORD The "GOSPEL" )?? - (( That IS WHERE The "Father" Had To "GIVE" HIS SON for the Salvation of Others!! )), not later ))!! - There, - the GOSPEL Was At The "EXIT" and "CLOSED the DOOR, or Gate" ( FROM ) the Garden; And the LORD "DIED THAT DAY"!! ---- BUT, -- Jesus' Death "AND" RESURRECTION / The "GOSPEL", IS To ( "OPEN" the DOOR, or Gate "TO" the Garden; - Open it ( Back "UP" ), for the Christians to Go Back IN!!
((( Revelation 22:14 KJV ))) -- 14- "Blessed are they that do His Commandments, that they may have right to the Tree of Life , and may ( "ENTER" ) "IN" through the Gates INTO the City". -&- ((( Revelation 2:7 KJV ))) -- 7- "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the Churches; To him that Over cometh will ( "I" ) give to eat of the Tree of Life, which is in the "Midst" of the (( "Paradise of God" ))". --//-----

( OK!! )!! - Just Hurry through this - and SPIT ON The TRUTH AGAIN!!! -- Man - I Don't Care!!

((((( WATCH YOUR NEWS!!! )))))!!!

PAUL, DAVID!! -- 121214!!

Status
Not open for further replies.