TOL The Church!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

((( Come Join THIS Church )))!!!!

Most of the Fools today will say that "TOL" / "Theology Online" - IS Not a Church, -- ((( YES IT IS )))!!!
Every definition today says that Theology Online Is a CHURCH!! -- Just because it's Only On Line, doesn't mean that it is not A Church. There are Many Churches ON LINE!! - Just because it's called, "Theology Online", doesn't mean that it is not a Church. - All Churches have their own NAMES, Dividing them All from each other. --- TOL has Its Main Bishop / "Knight", and several under Bishops to Rule their CHURCH!! --- The Word ((((( "CHURCH" ))))) Means (( "GROUP" )). - TOL is a "GROUP" of ( "THEOLOGIANS"!! ), so called christians Supporting, and Members of, AND financing their Church!!
All Churches have their Own Rules that are Different than most other Churches!!

"Theology" - just means, "the Study of GOD"!! -- All Churches are the Study of GOD!! --- Meeting TO Worship is never done at any Certain Place, but on roof tops, under trees, in homes, or in ( Expensive Buildings, or ON TV & the Computer!!! - But Actual Worship is done in the Mind of the Righteous of the Members of Christ's CHURCH / BODY, AT all times, everywhere he is!! -- "Not there!, or over here!", but IN OUR MIND OF CHRIST!!

(( "THEREFORE"!! - "THEREFORE"!!!!)), IF TOL / Theology Online Is Not "OF" the "Body of Christ the CHURCH"; - IT Must BE of the OTHER, A False Christian - "FORUM"!! -- (( Colossians 1:18 KJV )) -- 18- "And ( He is the "Head of the Body", the "CHURCH" ): (( WHO )) is the "BEGINNING" ), the "FIRST"BORN FROM the DEAD". ----////------ (((( HE Was Also the Very "FIRST DEAD" ))))!!
(( TOL!!! ))???!!!!
((( 1 Timothy 2:12-14 KJV ))) -- 12- "But (( I suffer not a woman to teach )), ((((( NOR TO USURP AUTHORITY OVER THE MAN ))))), ((((( but to be in Silence ))))). 13- ((((( For Adam ))))) was first formed, (( THEN )) Eve. 14- And ((((( Adam was not deceived ))))), ((((((( BUT the WOMAN "BEING DECEIVED" - "WAS IN" the TRANSGRESSION ))))). --//----
(((((((((( "TOL" )))))))))!!!!
HEY!! - What WAS and IS The Transgression???? ----- ((((( "BEING DECEIVED" )))))You Blind Deceived Geniuses!!

The Woman Never has the AUTHORITY Over the man "Except in HELL"!!! - ((( TOL ))) YOU CAN STAY THERE, - I AM DONE WITH YOUR TOTALLY ( UNJUST ) SO CALLED ~"christian" LEADERS!!

Prove any of this Wrong!!

((((((( WATCH THE NEWS, - NOW - You Phony Geniuses!! - YOU ALL Call "Slaying", or "Killing", OR "PUT TO DEATH"; - (((( - "BANNING" - ))))!!! -- The Putting Out from among YOU IS Putting (( TO )) DEATH "IF" You are Christians of ((((( "LIFE" // CHRIST )))))!!!!!! -- Fools, - and The Arrogant, - and The (( !!"HYPOCRITES"!! )) Such As All of YOU, (( Using WOMEN )) - to Put to "DEATH / BAN" Only The Ones YOU CAN'T Believe when "They" Just TRY to Say what They Believe; ((((( EVEN THE LIFE MEMBERS )))))!!!

((((( NOW - "BAN ME TO YOUR DEATH" / ( FROM YOU ) FOR YOUR CURSED "CATHOLIC ~CHRIST'S MASS" WORSHIP )))))!!! ~~ ((( Sacrifice!!! ))) to Hell!!

KEEP YOUR WOMEN OVER THE MEN LIKE SATAN HAS TAUGHT (((( YOU ))))!!!!

(( Thank You Meshak ))!!! - Being A Life Member Doesn't help among Satan's CURSED LYING HYPOCRITICAL FOOLS; - Just TO their Cursed Lying Hypocritical Fools!! -- You're wasting your time HERE!!

((((( YOU ALL, - HAVE "NOT" THE TRUE GOSPEL )))))!! - I AM Carrying IT "AND THOSE" that I CHOOSE, back to Heaven with ME!! ((((( NOT YOU )))))!!! - YES I AM!!!

((((( DON'T FORGET "YOUR NEWS"!!!! )))))!!!!

PAUL, DAVID!!! -- 121314!!!

Quincy

You're slipping, Letsargue. Today isn't the 13th. Unless of course you are in the past and posting this to the future somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.