Questions for freelight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

A Question from Letsargue:

What can you do with my Idea that the whole Bible, as it's written, is "Nothing" more than a "Parable", - or is "Comparable" of something much higher in the true existence? Say, - "all" the Laws of the Universe, which can be said to be a Trinity of Laws; The Law of Physics, the Law of the Spiritual, and the Law of Mathematics. They in Total say of Themselves; - "I AM GOD". They in total, has the ability by "His" power of total Self to "Think" in the Past, and in the Future, giving "Thought of Self outward, which caused the writing of It's Book, by it's chosen scribe by it own Laws. -- AND That is All there is to it in Principle.

The total Universe with all it's differing forms, and frequencies of energies, and particles, and motions; ALL exists only - OF the Laws of the Universe, Nothing more or less. Again, - there is Nothing but the Laws / God.

All "Sets" of Laws functions do to the function of other laws in harmony, giving the "Appearance" of substance of all Apparent Things. --- Do to the past functions of Laws, causes the function of future Laws, causing other Laws to function in harmony with every Law in the entire Universe. Thus, the Universe has the existence, only in "Appearance" of Carnal, do to the combined Laws of All the Laws.

Even exists the Laws concerning the Contrary to the Laws, which causes the violence throughout Himself, and He form by all, - "MAN", liken to Himself.

Paul -- 090414

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Creative logos............

Creative logos............

freelight?

What can you do with my Idea that the whole Bible, as it's written, is "Nothing" more than a "Parable", - or is "Comparable" of something much higher in the true existence? Say, - "all" the Laws of the Universe, which can be said to be a Trinity of Laws; The Law of Physics, the Law of the Spiritual, and the Law of Mathematics. They in Total say of Themselves; - "I AM GOD". They in total, has the ability by "His" power of total Self to "Think" in the Past, and in the Future, giving "Thought of Self outward, which caused the writing of It's Book, by it's chosen scribe by it's own Laws. -- AND That is All there is to it in Principle.

Salutations,

As you know this will be an exploration of metaphysics, a philosophical adventure. All points of view, are of course 'relative', and subject to change, modification and expansion.

Many good points above, summarizing one essential observation, that behind all creation and the movements thereof,...there are laws/principles undergirding, organizing and orchestrating creation. 'God' is the sole universal MIND behind all intelligent directives, the origin of all laws, even law itself (understood in its own lawful context).

I like your comparison of 'parable' and 'com-parable' :) - yes,...language is information via symbols, being depictions, referents, pointers, descriptions only,....of meanings, values, objects, subjects 'relating' within consciousness. This is what life is about,...its movement, creative expression....."relating" all things and beings in the dualistic universe of relations....the multiplicity of creation. - in it all space and time variables, potentials and possibilities are ever unfolding....infinitely.

The total Universe with all it's differing forms, and frequencies of energies, and particles, and motions; ALL exists only - OF the Laws of the Universe, Nothing more or less. Again, - there is Nothing but the Laws / God.

AUMen. There is only 'God' and God's creation. Spirit, Consciousness, Energy, Form, Creation. One Reality IS. All else is 'relative'....being 'conceptions' (or mis-conceptions) of The One.

All "Sets" of Laws functions do to the function of other laws in harmony, giving the "Appearance" of substance of all Apparent Things. --- Do to the past functions of Laws, causes the function of future Laws, causing other Laws to function in harmony with every Law in the entire Universe. Thus, the Universe has the existence, only in "Appearance" of Carnal, do to the combined Laws of All the Laws.

Universal laws govern all things 'seen' and 'unseen',...'visible' and 'invisible', so that they are relating comparatively in each realm or dimension of existence. All energy, matter, mind, spirit are inter-acting or co-operating on various levels or densities of frequency, vibration and form.

Even exists the Laws concerning the Contrary to the Laws, which causes the violence throughout Himself, and He form by all, - "MAN", liken to Himself.

As noted above,...'God' is the source of all conceptions of Himself, and the allowance of any 'mis-conceptions', which to us appears as 'sin, darkness, ignorance, death, imperfection, etc.'. The play of potential creation has within it both potentials of 'good' and 'evil'....'light' and 'darkness'. This is the play of duality, in this realm of conditional existence....where the entire spectrum of possibilities are allowed to be. Such is the wonder of creation :)

Om shanti,

pj

Letsargue

Salutations,

As you know this will be an exploration of metaphysics, a philosophical adventure. All points of view, are of course 'relative', and subject to change, modification and expansion.

Many good points above, summarizing one essential observation, that behind all creation and the movements thereof,...there are laws/principles undergirding, organizing and orchestrating creation. 'God' is the sole universal MIND behind all intelligent directives, the origin of all laws, even law itself (understood in its own lawful context).

I like your comparison of 'parable' and 'com-parable' :) - yes,...language is information via symbols, being depictions, referents, pointers, descriptions only,....of meanings, values, objects, subjects 'relating' within consciousness. This is what life is about,...its movement, creative expression....."relating" all things and beings in the dualistic universe of relations....the multiplicity of creation. - in it all space and time variables, potentials and possibilities are ever unfolding....infinitely.

AUMen. There is only 'God' and God's creation. Spirit, Consciousness, Energy, Form, Creation. One Reality IS. All else is 'relative'....being 'conceptions' (or mis-conceptions) of The One.

Universal laws govern all things 'seen' and 'unseen',...'visible' and 'invisible', so that they are relating comparatively in each realm or dimension of existence. All energy, matter, mind, spirit are inter-acting or co-operating on various levels or densities of frequency, vibration and form.

As noted above,...'God' is the source of all conceptions of Himself, and the allowance of any 'mis-conceptions', which to us appears as 'sin, darkness, ignorance, death, imperfection, etc.'. The play of potential creation has within it both potentials of 'good' and 'evil'....'light' and 'darkness'. This is the play of duality, in this realm of conditional existence....where the entire spectrum of possibilities are allowed to be. Such is the wonder of creation :)

Om shanti,

pj

Thank You freelight!! - That gives Me much Pleasure.
I'll need to read that a few Times to get the whole of it, Thank You!!!

Paul -- 090514

Letsargue

Letsargue is what happens to the mind that goes beyond what is Written.

Tell your kind about Jesus, and what your kind did to Him for the (( SAME THING ))!!!!!! -- This is not a Place for (( TROLLS ))!!!!

You are NOW in my Dark Side, AND You -- "WILL" - KNOW it!!!!!!

My Last to YOU!!!!!

Paul, David -- 090514

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
What is 'written' does not bind or contain all of 'God' ever......

What is 'written' does not bind or contain all of 'God' ever......

Letsargue is what happens to the mind that goes beyond what is Written.

Faults and imperfections aside, which you also have,....at least he is open to consider, research and investigate whatever is true or worthy of considering, as it relates to the totality of reality, as we know it, and what is unknown. What is 'written' does NOT contain or necessarily represent all of reality, or what 'God' has said, since 'God' by nature and being, is ever speaking, ever-being and ever dynamic (engaging in creation-evolution, movement). There is also the principle of 'progressive revelation' to consider.

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Tell your kind about Jesus, and what your kind did to Him for the (( SAME THING ))!!!!!! -- This is not a Place for (( TROLLS ))!!!!

You are NOW in my Dark Side, AND You -- "WILL" - KNOW it!!!!!!

My Last to YOU!!!!!

Paul, David -- 090514

Did you know that you're a 'crazy man?'

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Faults and imperfections aside, which you also have,....at least he is open to consider, research and investigate whatever is true or worthy of considering, as it relates to the totality of reality, as we know it, and what is unknown. What is 'written' does NOT contain or necessarily represent all of reality, or what 'God' has said, since 'God' by nature and being, is ever speaking, ever-being and ever dynamic (engaging in creation-evolution, movement). There is also the principle of 'progressive revelation' to consider.

pj

BALONEY!

musterion

I thought you like to argue? Whatever. Go ahead. Report. You've barged into other people's threads many times to do nothing but insult them.

And here, I'll loan you a few until your next check comes. Don't use them all in one post, this is all you get:

))))))))))))))))) (((((((((((((((((

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I thought you like to argue? Whatever. Go ahead. Report. You've barged into other people's threads many times to do nothing but insult them.

And here, I'll loan you a few until your next check comes. Don't use them all in one post, this is all you get:

))))))))))))))))) (((((((((((((((((

Funny! Letsargue has a few screws loose in his head! It's
noticeable to both the trained and untrained eye!

musterion

Hey, I just noticed we're in the No Holds Barred Back Alley. Do the mods even care what goes on in here if Paulie reports us?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey, I just noticed we're in the No Holds Barred Back Alley. Do the mods even care what goes on in here if Paulie reports us?

His reports are coming from a madman, anyway! He's a dyed in
the wool, not all there type of guy! He rants, raves, and probably
talks to himself in the grocery line?

Letsargue is a "Nut-burger with cheese, hold the onions!"

Last edited:

Letsargue

Thank You freelight!! - That gives Me much Pleasure.
I'll need to read that a few Times to get the whole of it, Thank You!!!

Paul -- 090514

If One does have the Mind of Christ as "Given", then the Thinking of One's Thoughts in His Mind, is for One's Self. - But for the thoughts of the self minds today, One must drop to lowest and earliest Spirit of Thought.
The self thinking of the self thinkers do not know of the "Spirit, And the Spirit of the Spirit, AND the Spirit of the Spirit of the Spirit.

I Trust that your Thoughts are very Supreme and Godly Thoughts, and able to understand the Thoughts of the Spirit of the Spirit of the Spirit which is the Supremacy of the Trinity of Spiritual THOUGHT. Which is the Thought OF: - ( The Word that was With the Word and the Word was God ).

OOOHHH MY, Where do these come from without Study!!!

Paul

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If One does have the Mind of Christ as "Given", then the Thinking of One's Thoughts in His Mind, is for One's Self. - But for the thoughts of the self minds today, One must drop to lowest and earliest Spirit of Thought.
The self thinking of the self thinkers do not know of the "Spirit, And the Spirit of the Spirit, AND the Spirit of the Spirit of the Spirit.

I Trust that your Thoughts are very Supreme and Godly Thoughts, and able to understand the Thoughts of the Spirit of the Spirit of the Spirit which is the Supremacy of the Trinity of Spiritual THOUGHT. Which is the Thought OF: - ( The Word that was With the Word and the Word was God ).

OOOHHH MY, Where do these come from without Study!!!

Paul

Now, you're giving praise to a "CULTIST?" Oh my, you're
trusting that his thoughts are very supreme and godly thoughts?
You're easily converted!!

Status
Not open for further replies.