The "WAY"!!

Letsargue

( ONE ).
The Following are likely to be the greatest Truths that CANNOT BE Accepted by today’s so Called - “christians”. – This is the Lord’s “WAY”, - certainly Not the FOOL’S Way!! -- ”However, that doesn’t mean that They Are Not the “WAY” of the Lord for the “Christian”!! -- You all just continue to do everything Your OWN FOOLISH Way!!!

(( Numbers 30:6-8 KJV )) – 6- “And ( if she had at all an husband ), ( when she vowed, or uttered ought out of her lips ), wherewith she bound her soul;
7- ( And her husband heard it ), ( and held his peace ) at her in the day that he heard it: ( then her vows shall stand ), and her bonds wherewith she bound her soul shall stand.
8- (( BUT if her husband disallowed her on the day that he heard it )); (( then he shall make her vow which she vowed )), and that which she uttered with her lips, wherewith she bound her soul, (( of none effect )): ((( and the LORD shall forgive her )))”. --&--

(( Numbers 30:15 KJV )) -- 15 ((( But ))) if he shall any ways make them void after that he hath heard them; (((( Then He shall Bear her Iniquity ))))”. --//----- ((( Exactly as Adam, and Jesus DID their Wives!!!

( TWO ).
(( Hebrews 7:12 KJV )) – 12- “For the Priesthood being changed, there is made of “Necessity” a change also of the Law”. --&--

(( Revelation 1:6 KJV )) – 6- “And (( hath made us “Kings” and ((( Priests ))) unto God )) and “HIS” Father”. --//-----

If you are a Christian; you are the ( King and High Priest ) of the Temple that You are of Christ in you. – Therefore, - You by “Necessity”, Must Change the Law pertaining to YOU and Your House, OVER the Law to the World by Christ.

As for me “Changing” the Law pertaining to me and MY House. - I can “Receive” anyone I CHOOSE to enter Heaven with Me, regardless of their PERSON. --- I will receive the Wife, AND my best FRIEND who died last year; who was an Atheist, BUT still MY Personal FRIEND. – He - and Wife are my Only - delivered from Hell by ME!!!
Reject this, --- (( I DON’T CARE ))!!!

I have given this in the shortest form I could. You all can prove it Wrong if you think it is. - However, if I AM right; -- I’ll SEE You All at your “Personal” Judgment; JUST you and Me, -- “Together” with ALL the other slayers of Christ in their hearts!!!!

Now, Take this or Leave IT. - ((( I Hope ))) I AM through with such Ignoring FOOLS!!!

Paul, David – 082314

bybee

( ONE ).
The Following are likely to be the greatest Truths that CANNOT BE Accepted by today’s so Called - “christians”. – This is the Lord’s “WAY”, - certainly Not the FOOL’S Way!! -- ”However, that doesn’t mean that They Are Not the “WAY” of the Lord for the “Christian”!! -- You all just continue to do everything Your OWN FOOLISH Way!!!

(( Numbers 30:6-8 KJV )) – 6- “And ( if she had at all an husband ), ( when she vowed, or uttered ought out of her lips ), wherewith she bound her soul;
7- ( And her husband heard it ), ( and held his peace ) at her in the day that he heard it: ( then her vows shall stand ), and her bonds wherewith she bound her soul shall stand.
8- (( BUT if her husband disallowed her on the day that he heard it )); (( then he shall make her vow which she vowed )), and that which she uttered with her lips, wherewith she bound her soul, (( of none effect )): ((( and the LORD shall forgive her )))”. --&--

(( Numbers 30:15 KJV )) -- 15 ((( But ))) if he shall any ways make them void after that he hath heard them; (((( Then He shall Bear her Iniquity ))))”. --//----- ((( Exactly as Adam, and Jesus DID their Wives!!!

( TWO ).
(( Hebrews 7:12 KJV )) – 12- “For the Priesthood being changed, there is made of “Necessity” a change also of the Law”. --&--

(( Revelation 1:6 KJV )) – 6- “And (( hath made us “Kings” and ((( Priests ))) unto God )) and “HIS” Father”. --//-----

If you are a Christian; you are the ( King and High Priest ) of the Temple that You are of Christ in you. – Therefore, - You by “Necessity”, Must Change the Law pertaining to YOU and Your House, OVER the Law to the World by Christ.

As for me “Changing” the Law pertaining to me and MY House. - I can “Receive” anyone I CHOOSE to enter Heaven with Me, regardless of their PERSON. --- I will receive the Wife, AND my best FRIEND who died last year; who was an Atheist, BUT still MY Personal FRIEND. – He - and Wife are my Only - delivered from Hell by ME!!!

I have given this in the shortest form I could. You all can prove it Wrong if you think it is. - However, if I AM right; -- I’ll SEE You All at your “Personal” Judgment; JUST you and Me, -- “Together” with ALL the other slayers of Christ in their hearts!!!!

Now, Take this or Leave IT. - ((( I Hope ))) I AM through with such Ignoring FOOLS!!!

Paul, David – 082314

You know Paul, most of us are not bad people. Just think, Jesus the Savior of us all, thought we were worthy.
We shall not agree on all specifics of our faith walk but if one is indwelt with "That Love which passes understanding" then one has a personal mandate to use his/her gifts that come from God to the glory of God.
Blessings

genuineoriginal

Deuteronomy 5:32-33
32 Ye shall observe to do therefore as the Lord your God hath commanded you: ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
33 Ye shall walk in all the ways which the Lord your God hath commanded you, that ye may live, and that it may be well with you, and that ye may prolong your days in the land which ye shall possess.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
( ONE ).

( TWO ).

Paul, David – 082314

Calm down my dear fellow! Have you ever met a human being
you liked?

Letsargue

You know Paul, most of us are not bad people. Just think, Jesus the Savior of us all, thought we were worthy.
We shall not agree on all specifics of our faith walk but if one is indwelt with "That Love which passes understanding" then one has a personal mandate to use his/her gifts that come from God to the glory of God.
Blessings

((( I Have Never Said You Were )))!!!!

I always JUST Speak of you all's doctrine of the Flesh!!! -- The flesh, I have no qualms with in being "Normal People"!! My flesh is going to the grave for it's sins, but not I, - Who I AM in the Spirit!!!

Paul, David -- 082614

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You stinking (( PEST )), you didn't EVEN Read the Thread or you'd SEE. -- But NOOOO!! -- You Just Spit no matter WHAT!!!!!!

(((( LETSARGUE ))))

ALL of your "rantings" are basically the same! You always sound
like a guy that's lost all of his ability to control himself! You just
go on and on about how everybody but you is doomed etc!

Personally, I think you have mental problems however, that
doesn't stop disturbed people from posting on the Internet!

Letsargue

ALL of your "rantings" are basically the same! You always sound
like a guy that's lost all of his ability to control himself! You just
go on and on about how everybody but you is doomed etc!

Personally, I think you have mental problems however, that
doesn't stop disturbed people from posting on the Internet!

((( Neither YOU for calling Knight a -- "MORON" )))!!!!!
That's Impossible for Anyone else, and WE ALL Know that!!!!

Keep it --- I don't Care any longer!!!!!

Paul, David -- 082814