Lookin' For A Fight!

PureX

OK, so the mess is cleaned up, the dishes are done, dinner is in the crock pot, and it's below zero degrees outside. I'm looking for an argument. Who dares to challenge me!

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
OK, so the mess is cleaned up, the dishes are done, dinner is in the crock pot, and it's below zero degrees outside. I'm looking for an argument. Who dares to challenge me!
Obama care is the pest piece of legislation to come out of Washington since since the Patriot Act.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I'm your Huckleberry! It is up to -7 here so I'm feeling saucy! Crock pots a 20 paces! I have pork roast in mine with a 50/50 blend of bbq sauce and ranch dressing on top! What is in yours?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I thought that liberals like yourself were either vegans or vegetarians. Surely you don't have a piece of a poor helpless cow cooking in your crockpot PureX?

PureX

I'm your Huckleberry! It is up to -7 here so I'm feeling saucy! Crock pots a 20 paces! I have pork roast in mine with a 50/50 blend of bbq sauce and ranch dressing on top! What is in yours?
Mine's a brewin' a pork roast with sour kraut, potatoes and carrots.

Might be a draw.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
"Lake" Erie is nothing but a big pond :p

gtlakes-dia.gif

PureX

No you didn't. That you think you did is merely an illusion. And that's why we are coming up with different perspectives on what happened, exactly.
Sure, but as you know, reality IS an illusion. So my reality IS reality. And everyone else's reality is ... just ... wrong. :carryon:

JosephR

Okay, so let's say there are three curtains...

Bawahahahaha that was awesome Anna I don't know how to give rep on my phone but I will later :)

Let's see, a fight, humm

Ok, is there anything really random?
Physical or quantum :)
I'll take the no answer

Posted from the TOL App!