Servent101 aka !!!First aka Sybel101

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Originally posted by servent101

Nineveh - I do not share with a mocking, literallist, insulting, bad tempered, person like you - and lucky for you the spell checker is not working or I would of used some mighty big words to describe your behaviour - at anyrate, can you see that your behaviour is not Christ like - Jesus was mad at the Scribes and Pharasees, and the money changers - people like you, and you seem to want to use this as a reason to kick the buts of sinners around the block.

Smarten up

With Christ's Love

Servent101 cite

Whatever name you choose today,

Instead of spamming two or three different threads, I thought it best to bring your problem with me here into a central place.

Let's start with your latest judgements.

"can you see that your behaviour is not Christ like"

How many times have I invited you to introduce me to your "Christ"? How many times have you told me about your "Christ"? The only time I have seen you "edify" anyone was when you suggested ww should lie about her age. Other than that, your "Christ" remains your little secret as far as I have seen here on TOL

" Jesus was mad at the Scribes and Pharasees, and the money changers - people like you,"

Why was Jesus mad at the Scribes and Pharasees? Why was He mad at the money changers?

I guess we can compare how much "like me" these examples are once you give a clear definition of why Jesus reacted as He did towards them.

C

cattyfan

I will pass out from shock if Servant101/!!!!First actually responds with anything remotely sensible. Never once, when asked a direct question, has our resident multiple personality given a straight answer.

Aimiel

I don't think that :Servent:'s 'version' of The Bible has this passage in it:

But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
OnFire,
I named it sybel after it lied about being !!!First (catty busted it) :) In case you were wondering why I call Sybel "it", that's because like catty pointed out, it won't answer any direct questions. It's hard to ascertain even what gender it is, let alone what "Christ" it signs it's every post with.

Aimiel

:Servent: has no subtance, no intestinal fortitude; otherwise, he might defend himself.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
It's a him? Are we sure? I'd have to see the actual post it made such a bold claim on to believe it :)

Aimiel

I believe that :Servent: is a male. I haven't seen anything to prove otherwise, and haven't observed very much effemininity or androgeny.

Aimiel

What we see from his lack of response is absence of the courage of his convictions. Eventually this lack of faith will cause him to wander even further from the truth (if that is possible).

servent101

Aimiel, on Fire - you are on ignore, cattyfan - whatever is your problem I do not have the time to think about it - and Ninveh - anyways the whole lot of you should just be happy I took the time to tell you your nuts - most people just ignore you and avoid your rhetoric and tactics to produce adrenalin. On the internet, I will post occasionally to you, but to think you would actually respond to the Lord - other than to get a chance to bash someone - sorry I don't believe any of you care anything about anything other than your fix of adrenalin, that you receive from picking a fight over a religious topic - therefore I decline to speak of heavenly things with the likes of you(s)

I do hear looking in a mirror may alleviate your symptoms of insanity.

With Christ’s Love

Servent101

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Sybel,
If you want to talk to me, reply to my post to you (that would be post #1), quit speaking at me and back your foolish words up, or shut up.

C

cattyfan

anyways the whole lot of you should just be happy I took the time to tell you your nuts

yes...it's such a pleasure for us to have a clear split personality address us about "our nuts." (unless he/she/they were attempting to hurl an accusation of insanity at the lot of us...ironic, given the source...in which case he/she/they might have tried "you're nuts." Yes, servent101/!!!!First: you're nuts.)

I do hear looking in a mirror may alleviate your symptoms of insanity.

when you do this, servent101/!!!!First, which of your personalities do you see?

Aimiel

With Christ’s Love

Servent101
What is the reason for the hope that you express in every one of your posts? What makes you think that you have, much less are 'with' Christ's Love? He doesn't love someone that doesn't do what He said. The Word of God says that we should always be ready to give an answer for the hope that is in us. If you indeed do have this hope within you (that you will gain eternal life when you die), then please tell us why. It isn't necessary, or any requirement of law, but if you wish to demonstrate that you have the least bit of obedience to The Word of God, then please do so. We (the general consensus of believers on TOL) believe that you are outside The Body of Christ, and that you don't demonstrate any faith in Him by any obedience to anything that He taught. If you have any allegiance to Him, as you are so fond of professing, please show it. Otherwise we will just have to assume that you are going to continue to say one thing and then do another, as anyone who is in the world and of the world is so fond of doing. In my opinion anyone that doesn't have their word doesn't have anything. You say, "In Christ's Love," and then don't demonstrate it, which tells us that you are bankrupt. :thumb:

servent101

What part of
I don't believe any of you care anything about anything other than your fix of adrenalin, that you receive from picking a fight over a religious topic - therefore I decline to speak of heavenly things with the likes of you(s)

didn't you understand?

With Christ's Love

Servent101

Nineveh

Merely Christian
And what part of:

Originally posted by Nineveh

Sybel,
If you want to talk to me, reply to my post to you (that would be post #1), quit speaking at me and back your foolish words up, or shut up.

don't you understand?

servent101

Nineveh

You started the thread - what for? - then you complain when I will not play your game - of you Nineveh it could also be said well said of Amiel in this post you had always held your view -
quit speaking at me and back your foolish words up, or shut up.

So without going around the world - here is what you as a so called professing Christian want me to respond too? - you calling what I post foolish, and then to ask me to back up my foolish words - or to shut up – a real chance to discuss something with you – and I notice your other posts – some are good, but for the most part you take my statements out of context in order to have any argumentation what-so-ever in favor of your literalist approach to the Scriptures. I occasionally put in my two cents worth for the benefit of the people who are being misquoted and abused by you – I know my posts do no good for you, that you are unable to comprehend – but I can possibly let other people know that there are Christians that take the time to point out to people like you that your nuts, that you need to completely re-vamp the insane way you take Scripture and make an adrenalin addicted addict of yourself from it.

I do get upset – and do post a little on the upset side towards you – but this is what you do first – it was you who started to use the heavy language
back your foolish words up, or shut up.
first, not me.

Anyways I do not throw pearls before the likes of you – you simply are not equipped with a sensible way of dealing with things – your mind is not trained in any form of logic or reason, and you cannot even be polite – the same as most who have answered this thread – sorry – there is no way I will share with the likes of people who have your attitude.

You need to change your attitude.

With Christ’s Love

Servent101

Nineveh

Merely Christian

You started the thread - what for?

Had you bothered to read the OP you might have a clue why I started this thread.

You don't engage in convo you rant. So either reply like a semi-normal person and back your silly ranting up or quit judging me like a fool.

Put up or shut up.

Simple.

servent101

Nineveh
You don't engage in convo you rant. So either reply like a semi-normal person and back your silly ranting up or quit judging me like a fool.

Put up or shut up.

That is a rant - a good one at that - let me quote it for you
either reply like a semi-normal person and back your silly ranting up or quit judging me like a fool.

Put up or shut up.

So anyways I said no - that I do not think you will do anything other than to take what I say out of context, so I graciously decline your request.

This is not a rant - I am simply saying no to you, as I tried earlier
What part of

quote:
I don't believe any of you care anything about anything other than your fix of adrenalin, that you receive from picking a fight over a religious topic - therefore I decline to speak of heavenly things with the likes of you(s)

didn't you understand?

And I do stand by my rather abrubtly stated statement that you should be grateful for me telling you this - as I am sure many people just ignore ALL Christians because there are a lot of loud, agressive, impolite, pushy and name calling people professing to be Christian out there that make religion seem to make people worse and for those who are gifted in speaking the Truth in Love - and converting people to Christ - their work is made that much more difficult because of all the "bashing" people like you do - for example
either reply like a semi-normal person and back your silly ranting up or quit judging me like a fool.

Put up or shut up.

A lot of people who are honest truth seekers here on TOL have asked for Christians to clean up their own house - so I try to ask you to be more polite and show a little more respect for what other people post, and do not take things out of context - like calling this a rant - when it is you who does nothing but rant.

With Christ's Love

servent101

Status
Not open for further replies.