Mother and Father:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

What does a genius fool do with the Truth?? – What do you all do with the following???

((( God said that the Jerusalem above is the Mother of us ALL!!
AND God also said that the Bride and Wife of Christ is the Jerusalem above!! )))
If that is the Truth, who are we?? Children of some phony mother or phony daddy?? – You all may be According to your doctrines!!!
However, IF the New Jerusalem is our mother, AND is also Christ’s Wife, and if we are the Children of GOD – THEN, this is for US, not for YOU: --- ((( Isaiah 9:6 KJV ))) – 6- “For unto (( US )) a child is born, unto (( US )) a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, ((( The mighty God ))), ((( The everlasting Father ))), The Prince of Peace. 7- (( Of the increase )) of his government and peace ( there shall be no end ), upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice (((( from henceforth even for ever ))))).--//----- When will it STOP smart people, at his so called coming of “YOURS”??? --- What do all fools do with those written Truths???? ---- YOU Spit on them and make up your own foolish Doctrines of who you really are, but you admit that you are Not any of His as stated by GOD Himself!!!

Are any of you children of ( another ) ~god able to prove me wrong here???

Paul – 011014

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
God/Goddess......honoring the dual-One......

God/Goddess......honoring the dual-One......

~*~*~

'God' is both 'Father' and 'Mother', as 'Man' by nature and gender-expression reveals such... mirroring the ancestral presence.

The principle of gender itself is integral to both 'creation' and 'evolution', as the Spirit co-creates with such forces to reveal and unfold the cosmic blueprint. More on this here. (follow all links)

Honoring 'God' as 'Mother' is just as important as respecting Deity as 'Father', since one cannot truly worship 'God' without recognizing and valuing the totality and wholeness of his Being, its essence, qualities and attributes. (the 'constitution' of 'something' or some 'being' is the foundation or source of the laws of its activity).

pj

Letsargue

~*~*~

'God' is both 'Father' and 'Mother', as 'Man' by nature and gender-expression reveals such... mirroring the ancestral presence.

The principle of gender itself is integral to both 'creation' and 'evolution', as the Spirit co-creates with such forces to reveal and unfold the cosmic blueprint. More on this here. (follow all links)

Honoring 'God' as 'Mother' is just as important as respecting Deity as 'Father', since one cannot truly worship 'God' without recognizing and valuing the totality and wholeness of his Being, its essence, qualities and attributes. (the 'constitution' of 'something' or some 'being' is the foundation or source of the laws of its activity).

pj

Even the Letter of the Word doesn’t say anything like that. - BUT, --- (( I also don’t go by the Letter )), except to learn and see the Spirit of the Word.
The Letter of it is nothing but Parables of something much Higher, but not into nothing. - I don’t believe that even the Spirit of the Word teaches that any of the people mentioned in the Word, ever existed as MENTIONED. – Going all the “WAY” to the final look at who it all was or is, - It’s just “Law”, the “Law” of the Universe, -- the “Creation” in Parable. The Law is made up of All Laws of the Universe, and Say of Itself, - ( “I AM” ). -- And all attempts to defy the Law is the Anti-Law, and can Never achieve in breaking the Law without underhandedness, or using other Laws to say - ( “I defied the Law” ) and ( I “Achieved” ).

“Law” cannot, and doesn’t not have gender, - male or female. - The Law / ~God - causes Gender.

Paul – 022414

JosephR

We were found suitable to be created this way,sexual.. does that sum it up?

another words God chose to make us this way and that is that..

however nothing created God so He is gender-less..does not need to assume the role of male or female,

is that ok?

Letsargue

however nothing created God so He is gender-less..does not need to assume the role of male or female,

is that ok?

( 1 Corinthians 7:1 KJV ) --&-- ( 1 Corinthians 7:21 KJV ) --//----

The Creational Law / God is Male Gender. The Law is for Its House-hold / Creation.

Paul -- 022414

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Holy Spirit as divine Mother.............

Holy Spirit as divine Mother.............

is that ok?

'God' in the relational sense is both our divine 'Mother' and 'Father', since gender is a creative attribute of Nature, as expressed in the constitution of man, which mirrors its source.

In the restoration and merging of all things into The One,...the mothering-Spirit (Divine Mother/Goddess) will be honored equally with the positive masculine force, since polarities are all synergized in the unity of creation, 'duality' being a complimentary movement within The One.

This is encapsulated in the law of honoring your 'parents', since it also includes the esoteric meaning of originating forces and pro-creative powers.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Abba/Amma

Abba/Amma

~*~*~

Blessings in the Mother Light :)

You may see that a true worship of God the Father is had when the total revelation of the nature of 'Deity' in all its attributes and qualities is unveiled to be valued and appreciated in its full glory.

Remember to honor your parents, hails back to the original parental Source of all, whose unity expresses in a dualized synergy, further into a trinitized personalization of a complete familial unit from which all associative, inter-active, pro-creative movements and systems derive and are extended therefrom. In this model we have 'God' as 'Bi-une' (Father-Mother) and 'Tri-une' (Father-Son-Spirit) = {here the 'Mother' can be in place of the 'Son' as in [Father-Mother-Son], yielding all the spiritual offspring of the Infinite Spirit, while the Spirit itself, also serves as a Mothering Spirit}

We expand on this more on the 'Trinity' from a Urantia Book perspective here and here. The model I relate above figures a chronological procession, even though the potentiality and 'reality' of these facets/aspects and personalizations of Deity are eternally inhernent in Deity. All springs from the One and returns to the One, for there is only in reality, that One (no matter how its extended, differentiated, personalized, plurally expressed, manifested or revealed).

In-joy,

pj

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The "Back Alley" halls seem very empty.

Maybe it's best this for now with Letsargue.

Can't say I miss him, I do hope he has an attitude change for the better.

Letsargue

The "Back Alley" halls seem very empty.

Maybe it's best this for now with Letsargue.

Can't say I miss him, I do hope he has an attitude change for the better.

That is an Exact “Democrat, or Marxist’s” Type of Reply or Response to anything “American, or Honest”!! --- ( Check it Out )!! --- Christ and Paul both responded - Their way, - the Christian “WAY” – ( Check that out too )!! – AND MY “WAY”!!! ---- (( 2 Timothy 4:2 KJV )) --&-- (( Titus 1:13 KJV )) --//-----

(( Acts 32:3 )) --- 3- “Then said Paul unto him, (( God shall smite thee, thou whited wall )): for (( Sittest thou to judge me after the law )), (( and Commandest me to be smitten contrary to the law ))?? --//-----
(( Matthew 23:31 KJV )) --- 31- “Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets. 32- Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers. 33- (( Ye Serpents , ye generation of Vipers )), (( how can ye escape the damnation of hell ))? 34- Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city”. --//-----

I do not Respond your, or any Cowardly Fool’s way.
(( To what shall I CHANGE TO ))?? – Something Liken to YOU?? – What Else could you Possibly be referring to?? – Not anyone else, But Like You!!! – ( You Require Me to be Like You ), and No One Else!!! -- Look at you!! – That has “NOTHING” To do with the Thread Subject, or Topic, - It’s JUST From your own Selfish Ungodly Mind, - not from the “Mind of CHRIST”!!! -- ( Read that too). -- (( 1 Corinthians 2:16-17 KJV )) --- 16- “For who hath known the Mind of the Lord, that He may instruct him? But ((( We have the “Mind of Christ”. --&-- (( 2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV )) --- 16- “(( All Scripture is given by inspiration of God )), and is profitable ((( For Doctrine, For Reproof, For Correction, For Instruction in Righteousness ))):
17- That the man of God may be perfect, ((( Throughly furnished ))) unto all good works. --//-----

Paul and Jesus ALWAYS RESPONDED to the subject, or Topic at HAND, -- Not change the subject to some self-minded garbage like that statement of yours!! – Read any of my Threads; -- and – “PROVE ME” Wrong Genius!!! -- Half of your statement there Has to be A LIE!!! – Reread your foolish garbage there!!!
I am who I am, ( AND )You are who you are; - and any half-wit can tell whose Child we ARE!!!!!!

There’s No Difference in any of you all in this Respect; - none of you can ( RESPOND ) to anything for Correcting it, but to Show OFF One’s Self to their fellow Fools!!!

I'm done here, - there can't be anything worth, or Honest to reply back to!!

Paul – 052014

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That is an Exact “Democrat, or Marxist’s” Type of Reply or Response to anything “American, or Honest”!! --- ( Check it Out )!! --- Christ and Paul both responded - Their way, - the Christian “WAY” – ( Check that out too )!! – AND MY “WAY”!!! ---- (( 2 Timothy 4:2 KJV )) --&-- (( Titus 1:13 KJV )) --//-----

(( Acts 32:3 )) --- 3- “Then said Paul unto him, (( God shall smite thee, thou whited wall )): for (( Sittest thou to judge me after the law )), (( and Commandest me to be smitten contrary to the law ))?? --//-----
(( Matthew 23:31 KJV )) --- 31- “Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets. 32- Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers. 33- (( Ye Serpents , ye generation of Vipers )), (( how can ye escape the damnation of hell ))? 34- Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city”. --//-----

I do not Respond your, or any Cowardly Fool’s way.
(( To what shall I CHANGE TO ))?? – Something Liken to YOU?? – What Else could you Possibly be referring to?? – Not anyone else, But Like You!!! – ( You Require Me to be Like You ), and No One Else!!! -- Look at you!! – That has “NOTHING” To do with the Thread Subject, or Topic, - It’s JUST From your own Selfish Ungodly Mind, - not from the “Mind of CHRIST”!!! -- ( Read that too). -- (( 1 Corinthians 2:16-17 KJV )) --- 16- “For who hath known the Mind of the Lord, that He may instruct him? But ((( We have the “Mind of Christ”. --&-- (( 2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV )) --- 16- “(( All Scripture is given by inspiration of God )), and is profitable ((( For Doctrine, For Reproof, For Correction, For Instruction in Righteousness ))):
17- That the man of God may be perfect, ((( Throughly furnished ))) unto all good works. --//-----

Paul and Jesus ALWAYS RESPONDED to the subject, or Topic at HAND, -- Not change the subject to some self-minded garbage like that statement of yours!! – Read any of my Threads; -- and – “PROVE ME” Wrong Genius!!! -- Half of your statement there Has to be A LIE!!! – Reread your foolish garbage there!!!
I am who I am, ( AND )You are who you are; - and any half-wit can tell whose Child we ARE!!!!!!

There’s No Difference in any of you all in this Respect; - none of you can ( RESPOND ) to anything for Correcting it, but to Show OFF One’s Self to their fellow Fools!!!

I'm done here, - there can't be anything worth, or Honest to reply back to!!

Paul – 052014
I know you do not respond to me, nor I to you. It doesn't matter.

Cowardly, fool, etc., your choice of responses, you still make no sense.

No reply is necessary.

:e4e:

Letsargue

I know you do not respond to me, nor I to you. It doesn't matter.

Cowardly, fool, etc., your choice of responses, you still make no sense.

No reply is necessary.

:e4e:

I DID "Respond" to You, but you Can't / Cannot Respond to me. -- Read it, That is a true Response, by definition, - but your Stuff is not a ( "Response" / "RE'SPONSE", but just Spit and Nonsense!! Nothing revealing anything of God, Just Yourself in Yourself!!! - SOO give us all another (( Excuse )) for being without anything of God!! -- (( Matthew 7:7 KJV )) --&-- (( Luke 6:38 KJV )) --//-----

What has been given You????? - NOTHING; -- because you have ( Nothing ) to Give to me. -- (( IF you think I'm lost )), you're the worst kind of sinner if you allow the Lost stay without your great Knowledge given to you by your ~g-o-d - TO GIVE to others who are Lost!! -- FINE!!! - I know who you are just by that!!! AND You Can't know who I am by anything God says!! -- And you Call yourself a Christian!!! --- YES, of Course!!! -- Now prove me wrong!!

This Response is a "Rebuke"!!

Paul -- 052014

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Returning to our roots..................

Returning to our roots..................

~*~*~

Greetings all,

My former posts here hold true to the subject, which are worth considering, since 'God' is both 'Father' and 'Mother',...and the law of honoring your 'parents' returns one right back to SOURCE. A quiet time of honoring or reflecting on your eternal Parent (Father-Mother-God) would be in natural order ;)

In the light of this truth, we are all children of the Most High.

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
~*~*~

pj

You're not a very good baloney salesman! You haven't sold
a single slice of your non-sense to anyone! At least those in
their right mind!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
~*~*~

Greetings all,

My former posts here hold true to the subject, which are worth considering, since 'God' is both 'Father' and 'Mother',...and the law of honoring your 'parents' returns one right back to SOURCE. A quiet time of honoring or reflecting on your eternal Parent (Father-Mother-God) would be in natural order ;)

In the light of this truth, we are all children of the Most High.

pj

Indigo people are a bit strange! I know one
of them! At least, they think they're one?

Letsargue

Such a 'comment' could only come from one void of any 'creative intelligence' to make an appropriate response. It reflects both ignorance and apathy.

pj

freelight: - These "Things", -- and there are several that Cannot be Corrected, or even attempt to be Corrected or "Chastised"; - they just are who God said they are!! - All they can do is Spit on the Truth / Christ!!! -- (( Hebrews 12:8 KJV )) --//----- These are the (( Same Spirits )) that spit on Him, and Crucified Him!!

Paul -- 052114

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
the 'misconception' is yours.......

the 'misconception' is yours.......

You're not a very good baloney salesman! You haven't sold
a single slice of your non-sense to anyone! At least those in
their right mind!

The principle of 'gender' is intrinsic to Nature,...you might do well to study and familiarize yourself with such laws. That 'God' is both 'Father' and 'Mother' is natural, since 'God' is the Generator of all, the original-source. Nothing is being sold here, but recognized as being the case in the realm of pro-creation, seeing the attributes/qualities of 'God' which are manifested in 'Man' as both 'male' and 'female'. This dual-unity is intrinsic as 'Father-Mother-God'....reflecting in the constitution of Man.

This is basic metaphysics.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
swing,....miss.......

swing,....miss.......

Indigo people are a bit strange! I know one
of them! At least, they think they're one?

Remember,...'God' is the divine Parent of all souls,...and more especially the souls of men who are his very 'offspring',....being made/created in his image/likeness. Man is 'male/female'. In this reflective/relational context.....so is 'God', in as much as man is the individualized expression of 'God'. Again,...basic metaphysics here,....nothing to do with 'indigo children', which is just another one of your silly notions, and misguided associations.

pj

Letsargue

The principle of 'gender' is intrinsic to Nature,...you might do well to study and familiarize yourself with such laws. That 'God' is both 'Father' and 'Mother' is natural, since 'God' is the Generator of all, the original-source. Nothing is being sold here, but recognized as being the case in the realm of pro-creation, seeing the attributes/qualities of 'God' which are manifested in 'Man' as both 'male' and 'female'. This dual-unity is intrinsic as 'Father-Mother-God'....reflecting in the constitution of Man.

This is basic metaphysics.

pj

What you're saying may be ( Metaphysics ), but it Ain't "CHRISTIAN", or the TRUTH!!!

No, NO, -- “NOOOOO”!!!!!!!
God is “NOT” / “NOT”, Both - Male and Female!!!! – Come On!!!!! – At the beginning of man, God (( TOOK the Woman “OUT” )) of the MAN!!!! --- Now with the Body Of Christ, Christ is the ( Head ) of the Body. – Thus, Christ / God ((( PUT the Woman ((( BACK IN ))) The Body. -- Now the Body and the Head are One Body with the Woman in / “IN” the Body of Christ, Subject to the HEAD!! --- Read it!!!! – This has Nothing to do with the Lost Fools who are still the ( Children of their ~father the Devil )!!!!!!

Paul – 053014

Status
Not open for further replies.