Inner Man:

Letsargue

If you don’t know who you are, you can’t know where you are, therefore you’re Lost.
For your information, this is how we are, and how you are in the carnal, and in the Spiritual. I don’t care how you take it, or anything. I’m not saying this to attempt to save you or nothing, but to show that you all are totally Ignorant when it comes to God.

First; - The man you are, is the Inner Man, not the carnal man as far as God is concerned. You have never looked through the eyes of any other carnal man other than the one in which you now dwell, and you never will again. When that place of your dwelling; - ( you the spiritual, and that place, the carnal ); when that place crumbles to its destruction, as did the Temple of Jerusalem, you as a carnal man are destroyed with it, in an eternal destruction, as were those in the old Jerusalem; never to be dwelt in again, ever. However, if you are one of the Spiritual Minded, dwelling in that Temple when it falls, you are already Called Out, being Sanctified from it, to the mountains; as did Jesus call His people out of that City and Temple, and flee into the mountains. Now we are carried to the mountains of the Most High God, by the Angels, to Christ’s place of Rest. – You might relook the 23 Psalm.

Second; - The place of dwelling for the Spiritual Minded man while in that dwelling place; it is constructed, or built after the order of the upper room on the day of Pentecost. The Spiritual Place in that Upper Room is Sanctified from any thing carnal, or any carnal mindedness. That is the Place Jesus went to prepare, and that, in the Good Heart / the Good Mind, by planting the Seed, and watering it with the Water of the Word. Jesus, the Christ; the now Trinity, where Christ, the Trinity: the Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost dwells while the carnal body lives. The upper room is ordered, or ordained by the following Scripture: - ( Psalms 119:23-33 KJV ) – 32- “I will run the way of thy commandments, ( when thou shalt enlarge my heart ). 33- Teach me, O LORD, the way of thy statutes; and I shall keep it unto the end”.

Paul – 081513