sky part I

Thunder's Muse

*sigh* If I were a mod, I'd close these stupid threads before they even start.

Seriously, girls...this is just beyond stupid now and I, for one, am tired of threads being created, so you can all have a go at each other.

You all need to grow up.

bybee

It may not be but, certainly, you are!!

You know GM, I believe you have zeroed in on the very thing that has troubled me all along about Eeset, she simply doesn't ring true.
Her posts, mostly have a hidden agenda to put down or bring down those she views as enemy.
When one first shows up here as a newbie one is a tabula rasa as such. One then proceeds to build a persona which garners reputation.
I was banned for six months shortly after I began here. It was a very inauspicious beginning! But, I learned my lesson and tried to follow the rules as they are so clearly stated.
You had a wild and bumpy ride here as a newbie. Yet you persevered and here you are doing quite well.
We do earn our way on an open forum.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You know GM, I believe you have zeroed in on the very thing that has troubled me all along about Eeset, she simply doesn't ring true.
Her posts, mostly have a hidden agenda to put down or bring down those she views as enemy.
When one first shows up here as a newbie one is a tabula rasa as such. One then proceeds to build a persona which garners reputation.
I was banned for six months shortly after I began here. It was a very inauspicious beginning! But, I learned my lesson and tried to follow the rules as they are so clearly stated.
You had a wild and bumpy ride here as a newbie. Yet you persevered and here you are doing quite well.
We do earn our way on an open forum.

Good post Bybee