Who is Neg Repping Who and Why?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
If only you treat the poor "!" with such consideration!!!!

Veer away from Canasta?

:liberals:
Shoot. Sorry about the neg rep on that post. I meant to pos rep you and darn if I didn't click the wrong button. :plain:

I'll find a few good posts to rep and make it up to you. Just you wait.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Though that one you sent recommending dynamite as a way to cure tonsillitis still remains unsurpassed...

:plain:

Yes! I am not ashamed to be proud of that one. :D I was so surprised by my effervescent wit I hardly recognized myself! In fact I didn't recognize myself at all, come to think of it... :liberals:

Arthur Brain

Yes! I am not ashamed to be proud of that one. :D I was so surprised by my effervescent wit I hardly recognized myself! In fact I didn't recognize myself at all, come to think of it... :liberals:

Quite relevant as it happens as your wishes were for me to become unrecognisable once said "cure" for aforementioned ailment had transpired...

In fact most of me would have been likely splattered over the nearest park but I can't deny it'd have cured me condition I suppose...

:plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Even I know that would take some time...
Son of a biscuit eater, I did it again...I can't tell you how embarrassing this is getting...and it did take a few minutes to find posts of a similar quality, there not being that many posters who aren't native speakers, but I managed. I guess I was so tired from the search I just wasn't paying as much attention as I should have.

Well, I'll do better tomorrow. In the meantime I can't tell you how sorry I am about all of this...I really can't. :plain:

I need sleep. I tell you I'm as tired as the Diary Club's shtick.

Tomorrow then. :D

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Eeset decided to make a speculatively insulting comment about zoo's financial situation. So I gave her a neg rep for going out of bounds, along with the accompanying:

"I'd say you can do better than this, but I'm not sure I'd believe it."

bybee

Eeset decided to make a speculatively insulting comment about zoo's financial situation. So I gave her a neg rep for going out of bounds, along with the accompanying:

"I'd say you can do better than this, but I'm not sure I'd believe it."

I believe she can do better but it is time for her to believe it.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I believe she can do better but it is time for her to believe it.
Maybe. Maybe not.

I also gave reSod a neg rep for the "find Christ" bit aimed at Christians and included:

I'm ending the pos rep treatment of their positive posts (can't recall when reSod's last was) until they clean up the nasty, often dishonest and low horsefeathers.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
She will never get it. Shallow with the rest of the rapists, miss anna is.

You've not received any neg rep from me, sky. You know it.

And calling me and/or others rapists for neg rep... what a dark thing when the real, physical horror of rape is made light of by comparing it to a goofy rep system.

I didn't say that you ever neg repped me. I said you stand with them. Support them but hey you're Catholic. That's what you do.

:zakath::e4e:

bybee

I didn't say that you ever neg repped me. I said you stand with them. Support them but hey you're Catholic. That's what you do.

I don't know how you can see daylight out of that latrine hole you've dug yourself in.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Here's another one for calling people who differ strongly enough to hand out a neg rep "rapists". Good grief. :nono:

Before people like you and res/sod and Eeset came along I could count my total neg rep, over years, on one hand.

bybee

Yep and you're the poor old bag.

Tambora has been a gift to TOL ever since she arrived.
She qualifies as a biblical exegete by her wise, informative and knowledgeable biblical commentaries.
She is also very supportive of noobies who are seeking to learn the ropes around here.

You have reduced yourself to tossing blue darts at your betters!

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Here's another one for calling people who differ strongly enough to hand out a neg rep "rapists". Good grief. :nono:

Before people like you and res/sod and Eeset came along I could count my total neg rep, over years, on one hand.

Wow so what's that as close as someone can get to lying without actually saying the words. I have neg rep you maybe 5 times. What good would it do me to get in a neg rep war with someone who can pay me back with 50 or 80 to my minus 5 or 8 to you? Get it ding dong? You and your ilk act like school room bullies.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
:dunce:
Tambora has been a gift to TOL ever since she arrived.
She qualifies as a biblical exegete by her wise, informative and knowledgeable biblical commentaries.
She is also very supportive of noobies who are seeking to learn the ropes around here.

You have reduced yourself to tossing blue darts at your betters!

I never have put any stock in your opinion. So save it for your best friends.