Who is Neg Repping Who and Why?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
For the first few years of my legal life I represented thousands of victims of abuse. I integrated my service with the shelters serving the lower half of our state, spent a great deal of time educating law enforcement, including judges on the reality of physical and emotional abuse and its impact on the victims, overwhelmingly women, I represented in court.

None of those women would have trivialized their experience the way you did by comparing it to a thing as slight as number on a tote board.

Emotional abuse is a very real and damaging phenomenon. Shame on you for trivializing it.

Implied profanity is a rules violation here, fyi...else, she wasn't making what could be dismissed in the young as an off hand example of immaturity in consideration (which is what the use of rape as something of a joke expresses). She was serious.

You're an indefensibly small creature. And a horrible example of your sex, to be so blinded by your own personal vendetta that you'd join in that sort of trivialization.

But that rather neatly sums you and yours, doesn't it.

Excellent post!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Mine to her. She doesn't have the guts to even post in the neg rep comment nothing but a stupid little dot which by the way reminds me of how big her brain is. Talk about an abuse of this stupid system!

I won't be spending one dime on this assanine forum ever again!

Say it ain't so! You'll bankrupt the entire system! You know how
they're depending on you, don't be so selfish!!

Arthur Brain

Oh, and now TH has 'contributed' with thus:

"You are to sanity what Bilbo Baggins is to a giant."

Once again it's the neg that hurts...so bullying...

:plain:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Mine to her. She doesn't have the guts to even post in the neg rep comment nothing but a stupid little dot which by the way reminds me of how big her brain is. Talk about an abuse of this stupid system!

I won't be spending one dime on this assanine forum ever again!

Calm down, you're embarrassing yourself!! You don't want others to
lose respect for you, do ya??

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Oh, and now TH has 'contributed' with thus:

"You are to sanity what Bilbo Baggins is to a giant."

Once again it's the neg that hurts...so bullying...

Well, your neg rep response isn't going to hold any high ground:

"Hoooooow could youuuuuuuu! :allsmile:"

How could I do what? I'm not sure exactly, which takes a little of the sting out of it. But emotionally, on the purely numerical side of things...well, it's a real wrecking-ball, that's what it is. :plain:

MarkA

well love does cover a multitude of sins....and here at TOL there is no shortage of that.

the old adage truth hurts must really be true because the post with the most truth in them are often disapproved by those whom it hurts the most. :)

forgive them for they truly know not what they do, O, heavenly Father!

it's a shame some of these people have no better things to do with there lives but neg rep things (like post with nothing but a scripture in them)...and here Messiah came that they would have life more abundant, more like life more redundant for them....:nono:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
well love does cover a multitude of sins....and here at TOL there is no shortage of that.
Right (either).

the old adage truth hurts must really be true because the post with the most truth in them are often disapproved by those whom it hurts the most. :)
You know what else gets people upset? Defamation. Getting to what's wheat and what isn't is the thing.

You have your reward. :D

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

it's a shame some of these people have no better things to do with there lives but neg rep things (like post with nothing but a scripture in them)...and here Messiah came that they would have life more abundant, more like life more redundant for them....:nono:

You're a master of snide comments!! Did you know that, or am I
letting the cat out of the bag??

Arthur Brain

Well, your neg rep response isn't going to hold any high ground:

"Hoooooow could youuuuuuuu! :allsmile:"

How could I do what? I'm not sure exactly, which takes a little of the sting out of it. But emotionally, on the purely numerical side of things...well, it's a real wrecking-ball, that's what it is. :plain:

I think you'll find that what I actually said was:

"Hoooooow could youuuuuuu!! :allsmile:

Not only have you added an extra 'u' (which is bizarre for you Americans considering the aversion you have to that particular vowel) you've also done away with my second exclamation mark given for added emphasis. :nono:

Typical.

As to the rest it's like being between a clock and a card table...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I would have thought that initial slander was enough quite frankly!!

But nooooooooooo, you had to compound it...

:nono:

Quite frankly I was appalled at the substandard quality of my neg rep comment, so imagine my utter chagrin at your broadcasting it in such an unseemly fashion. :nono:

MarkA

Right (either).
and both. :)

You know what else gets people upset? Defamation.
Romans 12:19
Getting to what's wheat and what isn't is the thing.
do you mean tares and the wheat? Matthew 13:24-25,26 only God can separate the wheat from the chaff Matthew 3:12.

MarkA said:
You have your reward. :D
Amen. :)

Arthur Brain

Quite frankly I was appalled at the substandard quality of my neg rep comment, so imagine my utter chagrin at your broadcasting it in such an unseemly fashion. :nono:

Well, yes indeed. It wasn't one of your finer moments of eloquence to be honest, in fact the timeless examples of "You are an utter pratt with all the intelligence, wit and charisma of a mouldy brick" along with "Do us all a favour and bungee jump off Niagara falls without a rope" were infinitely superior I have to admit.

Though that one you sent recommending dynamite as a way to cure tonsillitis still remains unsurpassed...

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I think you'll find that what I actually said was:

"Hoooooow could youuuuuuu!! :allsmile:

Not only have you added an extra 'u' (which is bizarre for you Americans considering the aversion you have to that particular vowel) you've also done away with my second exclamation mark given for added emphasis. :nono:
It's always about "u" isn't it. :plain:

As to the rest it's like being between a clock and a card table...
Let him who has beer.