Who is Neg Repping Who and Why?

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Neg Rep Town Quixote's August 13th, 2013 01:50 PM Town Heretic You really are a troll, you know...

:mock:TH...it's okay all lawyers think they own the "daily gazette"...:rotfl:

illusionray

That Silent Hunter guy probably: here's some neg rep to get you started. by my estimation you'll be getting a lot from . . . everyone.

illusionray

Another clearly disgruntled Atheist: unless you change your attitude i predict you will be banned before reaching 100 posts.

They actually think I give a damn about my rep level. The fact that they can't even debate properly and use stupid comments like this says a lot about some of the users on here. Especially the atheists. A forum is there for debate and discussion. They can't even do that.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Another clearly disgruntled Atheist: unless you change your attitude i predict you will be banned before reaching 100 posts.

They actually think I give a damn about my rep level. The fact that they can't even debate properly and use stupid comments like this says a lot about some of the users on here. Especially the atheists. A forum is there for debate and discussion. They can't even do that.

The fact that you didn't take them and roll with the punches shows you do care. Here's a helpful hint: the more you complain about them, the more you're likely to get.

It also doesn't help to come sailing in here with a chip on your shoulder.

NB: The above was said with extraordinary love. :e4e:

illusionray

The fact that you didn't take them and roll with the punches shows you do care. Here's a helpful hint: the more you complain about them, the more you're likely to get.

It also doesn't help to come sailing in here with a chip on your shoulder.
But I want neg rep, any rep is good, neg or not. It shows my posts are being read and are gaining some attention. I'm not "complaining" about the actual neg rep, if you could READ properly I'm highlighting the kind of COMMENTS that have been left. It shows they are too cowardly to debate the issue, and it's always the atheists as well. It doesn't really fair well for this forum. You're not exactly a debating queen either annabenedetti. Your responses to my posts are case in point. They are not just pointless, but shows your inability to read and understand a string of basic sentences.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Neg Rep Town Quixote's August 13th, 2013 01:50 PM Town Heretic You really are a troll, you know...

:mock:TH...it's okay all lawyers think they own the "daily gazette"...:rotfl:
Well, I created the thread and the Gazette within it. So...

Else, neg rep'd sky today for doing the whole "look at how trollishly derivative I can be" in Quixote's after half behaving like an adult for a few weeks. I suppose Sod returning put wind in her sails.

Meh.

Answered her there with:

Not really...I think you are the only one who doesn't recognize what On Topic is, even when it's your topic..
Hey, when you follow my Gazette and About the Town with:

The sky. gazette around town.
what you're actually doing and why is about as obvious as...well, you.

:rotfl: but that's OK...
Mr. out of work "lawyer"....
And more immature dishonesty. You were really missing Sod/res weren't you...and apparently your nerve until he was back to some extent.

Last edited:

sky.

BANNED
Banned

Here have a pos rep for having a "chip on your shoulder"...

1977 Eveready Batteries Commercial with Robert Conrad

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Well, I created the thread and the Gazette within it. So...

Else, neg rep'd sky today for doing the whole "look at how trollishly derivative I can be" in Quixote's after half behaving like an adult for a few weeks. I suppose Sod returning put wind in her sails.

Meh.

Answered her there with:

Hey, stupid (no point wasting more on you) when you follow my Gazette and About the Town with:

what you're actually doing and why is about as obvious as...well, you.

And more immature dishonesty. You were really missing Sod/res weren't you...and apparently your nerve until he was back to some extent.

Ok, blah blah....:singer:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
But I want neg rep, any rep is good, neg or not. It shows my posts are being read and are gaining some attention. I'm not "complaining" about the actual neg rep, if you could READ properly I'm highlighting the kind of COMMENTS that have been left. It shows they are too cowardly to debate the issue, and it's always the atheists as well. It doesn't really fair well for this forum. You're not exactly a debating queen either annabenedetti. Your responses to my posts are case in point. They are not just pointless, but shows your inability to read and understand a string of basic sentences.

I'm not here to be a debating queen, so thank you for that, you've made my day. The rest of it is just amusing. :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
But I want neg rep, any rep is good, neg or not. It shows my posts are being read and are gaining some attention. I'm not "complaining" about the actual neg rep, if you could READ properly...
I read fine. Someone who has been around a while just tried to help you out and you decided to be insulting.

I'm highlighting the kind of COMMENTS that have been left. It shows they are too cowardly to debate the issue
Or you met them with even less civility and maturity than you just did someone attempting to give you a word of good advice.

, and it's always the atheists as well. It doesn't really fair well for this forum
Yes. If you're being met harshly by atheists we must be on our last leg. :rolleyes:

You're not exactly a debating queen either annabenedetti.
And you're not demonstrably much of anything other than hostile and wanting maturity.

Allow me to break the "atheists only" loggerhead and add my "in your ear" to the general opinion you've met.

Your responses to my posts are case in point. They are not just pointless, but shows your inability to read and understand a string of basic sentences.
Did you mean to be ironic?

illusionray

Here have a pos rep for having a "chip on your shoulder"...
Trust me, don't bother. I prefer the colour red :up: No seriously, I'm here to disagree with people whenever possible, I'm generally trying to push the boundary of opinion here. Something I don't do in some other forums. It's not that difficult to get a high collection of pos or rep points really, it just depends on what you're going for.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Trust me, don't bother. I prefer the colour red :up: No seriously, I'm here to disagree with people whenever possible, I'm generally trying to push the boundary of opinion here. Something I don't do in some other forums. It's not that difficult to get a high collection of pos or rep points really, it just depends on what you're going for.

Ok..:)

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I'm glad I've been of some amusement to you princess, any other noteworthy and highly educated comments today?

When I come across noteworthy and highly educated comments, I respond accordingly.

With you I think I'll just have fun disagreeing with you "whenever possible". :)