WizardofOz

I currently have 2 in my user cp, both from Lighthouse on the same day:

"Liar" with an awesome :Brandon: smiley for this post

-And-

:loser: for this post

Although in all fairness, I was neg repping him as well
One good deed deserves another! :D

Letsargue

Post your neg reps, who they're from and the reason they say they gave you one.

This should be interesting :)

Come on!! - This Generation Has to use something to defend themselves!! - Don't force them to show who they ARE!!! -- ( We can see them anyhow ))!!

Paul -- 070913

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Next you'll create a thread entitled: "Who is PMing and what are they saying?"

Or, how about: "Do you know about other posters personal information and
if so, divulge it for all of us!"

WizardofOz

Next you'll create a thread entitled: "Who is PMing and what are they saying?"

Or, how about: "Do you know about other posters personal information and
if so, divulge it for all of us!"

No, I don't see a connection.

This thread is meant to be lighthearted given all the complaining people do about reps. I think it's funny when I get a "godless pig" neg rep from Nick M or another serial neg repper.

Let's bring it into the light and have some fun. There is no personal information divulged and I do not think anyone neg reps with the understanding the it must remain private.

Lighten up, GM. It's what you're best at ;)

Come on, who neg reps you? You don't have any in your current cp list?

fool

Hall of Fame
My board is all green.
I have never neg repped, negs are only half power. I would rather encourage the people arguing against a knuckle head full power.
I will also pos rep anyone that makes me laugh, even the lowest, most vile scum we have around here. Positive re-enforcement for funny.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
My board is all green.
I have never neg repped, negs are only half power. I would rather encourage the people arguing against a knuckle head full power.
I will also pos rep anyone that makes me laugh, even the lowest, most vile scum we have around here. Positive re-enforcement for funny.

that's the spirit:) It is so graceful

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I was asked to comment on this.

I am neg repped by 37 posters. I speak against the majority. So it is just the way it is. I just accept it and don't bicker with them.

When I was very new, I strived to defend my position but it got me into trouble all the time. I finally got banned for a year, taking their bait to aggravate me.

I learned the lesson.

cheers.:)

alwight

Lighthouse :Brandon:has informed me that I'm a moron more than once now.
Last time he reported the neg rep I gave him back.
He told the mods there was nothing wrong with my original post but he was just using it to report my "profanity" in the neg rep.
So I reported him for calling me a name without cause.

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
I don't think Nick is bright enough to be deliberately clever and funny, it must have been unintended humour and a deliberate insult. :plain:

What's amusing is lighthouse isn't too bright and that's all we require from him.

Spoiler

Shipwreck-picture.jpg

MarkA

I'm all for neutral rep. :)

when you don't care enough to give pos, but you don't want to take away either. :)

Christian Liberty

Lighthouse may sometimes unjustifiably call me a moron for asking a good question, but at least he hasn't followed me around to neg rep me (Inzl Kett) called me a pedophile (You probably know who) or a demon (Nick M.)

Mild insults aren't a big deal I'll just throw them back:)

And of course, if you think fanatics being on this site is a bad thing, you're probably on the wrong site...

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
I don't think I have any showing right now, but they always make me laugh. There are only two people I get negg'ed from mostly, and it's usually because I went off on them. I have fairly high rep I think, but I honestly don't care about it. When the rep system first came on, my bro and sister and I had sort of a contest going tho'. :) The great majority of reps I give are for people who make me laugh. The negs I give are even usually a joke, at least to me. My comment with them is almost always something dumb, very rarely an actual insult.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
but at least he hasn't followed me around to neg rep me (Inzl Kett) called me a pedophile (You probably know who) or a demon (Nick M.)
You got the insults mixed up. That sounds like an ACW neg. My negs are --Trolling, dumb and the like. I tend to neg you because your posts are unreasonable in their accusations against people who do not share your politics.