It's Impossible, Six!!

Letsargue

Another reason why none of you could possibly be Christian. -- You missed, or Rejected the MAIN Point of the Creator, and YOU!!!! – You have Rejected His Work done for You to Live!!!!!

((( Paul is bringing the Bride to the Her Husband ))) two thousand years ago, the same as God did with Adam!! – READ IT!!!! --- God is a “Jealous God”!! --- 2 Corinthians 11:2 KJV – 2- “( For I am Jealous ) over you with ( Godly Jealousy ): for (( I have Espoused you to one Husband )), that (( I may present You )) as a Chaste Virgin ((( to Christ )))”. ---&--- Genesis 2:22 KJV – 22- “And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from Man, made He a woman, and ((( Brought Her ))) ( unto the man )”. – This is the ( First, - and Second ) MAN ADAM!!!! --- “Blood” was taken from the side of the “Second Man” Adam, and God took it and mingled it with the Water of LIFE, and made Him a Wife, and (((( PAUL Brought Her )))) to the Second Man Adam”. ----//--- ( Read it ); - God Just says it, and you all can’t SEE Anything that is Truth,; - you just see the “Letter of the Word”; - Satan sees that, but you Never SEE the SPIRIT Of The Word!!!!!

Paul – 062213

Letsargue

Another reason why none of you could possibly be Christian. -- You missed, or Rejected the MAIN Point of the Creator, and YOU!!!! – You have Rejected His Work done for You to Live!!!!!

((( Paul is bringing the Bride to the Her Husband ))) two thousand years ago, the same as God did with Adam!! – READ IT!!!! --- God is a “Jealous God”!! --- 2 Corinthians 11:2 KJV – 2- “( For I am Jealous ) over you with ( Godly Jealousy ): for (( I have Espoused you to one Husband )), that (( I may present You )) as a Chaste Virgin ((( to Christ )))”. ---&--- Genesis 2:22 KJV – 22- “And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from Man, made He a woman, and ((( Brought Her ))) ( unto the man )”. – This is the ( First, - and Second ) MAN ADAM!!!! --- “Blood” was taken from the side of the “Second Man” Adam, and God took it and mingled it with the Water of LIFE, and made Him a Wife, and (((( PAUL Brought Her )))) to the Second Man Adam”. ----//--- ( Read it ); - God Just says it, and you all can’t SEE Anything that is Truth,; - you just see the “Letter of the Word”; - Satan sees that, but you Never SEE the SPIRIT Of The Word!!!!!

Paul – 062213

I think where some of you wonder around in the lost land of NOD, searching for Truth, IS: ---//--- On Pentecost, there were 120 Israelites there, -- NO Gentile; - Just Jews and Israelites. The Holy Ghost ( Fell On All of THEM, but that doesn’t mean that all were drench in it. Only the Apostles were drenched in the out-pouring of the Spirit. – It’s was STILL the (((( Preaching the Word )))) that SAVES!!!! – And you cannot prove otherwise!!!
You all can talk about being Baptized of the Holy Spirit / “((( GHOST )))” all you want to, but that Does not Save anyone!!! --- YES!! – One Must BE Baptized By, and INTO Christ BY the Holy “GHOST!!! – The Hand / the Arm of God Must place you into the Spirit of the Father Himself!!! --- And just saying that you are IN Him, is not the Definition or being ( Defined, - “In the Infinite” ), and out of the “Finite” / (( “Definite” )), Not Guess-work!!! --- 2 Timothy 4:5 KJV ---//--- Words mean stuff guys!!!

Now, here’s enough for any of you wiser than God, to jump all over what I say here, and (( prove me Wrong!!!! )) – But you won’t, because You Know You Can’t!! – All you’ll do is “SPIT” on truths, and feel supported by your own KIND!!!!

Paul – 062313