It's Impossible, Five!!

Letsargue

And this is supposed to be a Christian / -- A “Christian Forum”????? --- I see -- how some of you can get away with the total nonsense that you do and say in response to my Threads!! – You will even STEAL Titles, and no one will say anything. - You all can call me names, and disrupt my Threads, and nothing is done about it. -- but IF I do to you, what you do to me!!!!!!!!!???? --- But I “WILL” have my turn!!!!!!!!!! --- Read it!!!

Paul – 062013

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You DO disrupt my threads. You totally junked out "Lord have mercy!...it's a revelation" with utter garbage.

We used to have a contract, you stay off my threads and I will stay off yours.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Also let me tell you this, it is not nice of you to make a dozen threads at a time [all of them rubbish] it pushes everybody else's threads off the board.

Letsargue

You DO disrupt my threads. You totally junked out "Lord have mercy!...it's a revelation" with utter garbage.

We used to have a contract, you stay off my threads and I will stay off yours.

(((((( YOU ))))) Broke that!! - Remember??????!!!!!!!!!!

Paul -- 062113

Letsargue

Also let me tell you this, it is not nice of you to make a dozen threads at a time [all of them rubbish] it pushes everybody else's threads off the board.

GENIUS!!!! - If I called them by another name; - then that would make you (( HAPPY ))???? -- (( OHHH YES ))!!!!!!!

Paul -- 062113

Letsargue

And this is supposed to be a Christian / -- A “Christian Forum”????? --- I see -- how some of you can get away with the total nonsense that you do and say in response to my Threads!! – You will even STEAL Titles, and no one will say anything. - You all can call me names, and disrupt my Threads, and nothing is done about it. -- but IF I do to you, what you do to me!!!!!!!!!???? --- But I “WILL” have my turn!!!!!!!!!! --- Read it!!!

Paul – 062013

Some of you people are SOO Ignorant of the Truth / Christ, it would be funny if it were not soo serious!!!

Jesus was Crucified to “DEATH”, and ( HE ) / The Spirit of God / Spirit of the “WORD” / “Ghost” was raised, and went back to Heaven to the Father, ( While Physically DEAD to the World!! --- John 16:28 KJV ---&--- Matthew 23:39 KJV ---&--- John 14:18-20 KJV ---///--- That’s what God said; ( Not that He will be (( IN YOU )) NOW ), but when He (( COMES ))!!!! – All any of you have to do is just ( Read the rest of what He says )!!!! – The Comforter was sent by the Father to the ( Apostles and Bishops, ) to teach and “GUIDE” THEM / the (( “Blind" )) Church )), in the Last days!! --- 1 Corinthians 13;12 KJV ---//--- That also is what God said, that I’m saying, but YOU SAY that you SEE in the last days, and God said that YOU DO Not SEE, and must be (( Guided )) by the “Comforter” / Truth / the Holy Ghost / the “Spirit” of Christ!!! --- 2 Corinthians 3:6 KJV ---//-- That also is what God said!!! – The Word was made Flesh and the Flesh was crucified to death, thus the Letter of it was dead, and the Spirit of the Word / Truth liveth!!!!!!!!!

Now, - you can take this and ((( Spit ))) on the Truth again as you did at the Cross, or try to Prove GOD and Me WRONG!! – I can’t see any of you caring enough about the Truth / Christ to even TRY!!!!!!!

Paul – 062113

Last edited:

Letsargue

He that hath Christ hath life, he that hath not Christ hath not life.

You really ARE a heretic.....

(( Then - the ( Resurrection ) has already happened ))!!!!!!! -- That's when the Christian receives the Blessing of "Life"!!! --- Now (((( WHAT ))))???? -- Christ IS ALSO The "Promise" of IT!!!!

Paul -- 062213

gcthomas

I can never make out what you are trying to say -- the punctuation is supposed to help the text flow but yours is all whacked out and hard to read.

Letsargue

I can never make out what you are trying to say -- the punctuation is supposed to help the text flow but yours is all whacked out and hard to read.

It's ALL in the Scriptures, and you MISSED them without the POINTERS!!!!! -- Maybe one must be Christian before he can (( SEE )) the Truth, or Christ face to face!!??????????

Paul -- 062213

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
(( Then - the ( Resurrection ) has already happened ))!!!!!!! -- That's when the Christian receives the Blessing of "Life"!!! --- Now (((( WHAT ))))???? -- Christ IS ALSO The "Promise" of IT!!!!

Paul -- 062213

Do you know if someone had put the question to me, "do you have Christ?" I simply say "Yes, He dwells in me, I have His life"

The bible speaks plainly. So let me ask you again do YOU have Christ?

Letsargue

Do you know if someone had put the question to me, "do you have Christ?" I simply say "Yes, He dwells in me, I have His life"

That is not a "Righteous question", but just to be "Sarcastic", and we all Know that!!!! -- ((((( YOU Be the Judge )))))!!!!!!!!!! - Master!!!

Paul -- 062213

Letsargue

Yes!! I understand a simple mind!!! - Simple stuff from a simple-minded thing!!! / A Natural man!!!!!

Paul -- 062213

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You can't bring yourself to answer can you?...a straight question and your answer is a crooked as corkscew.

Is the spirit with which you speak the Spirit of Christ in you?

Letsargue

You can't bring yourself to answer can you?...a straight question and your answer is a crooked as corkscew.

Is the spirit with which you speak the Spirit of Christ in you?

Why Ask me???? --- You're the Genius; YOU Judge ME!!!!

(((( You can't give anything )))) to respond to but your own Foolishness!!!!!!!
Do something, or go somewhere else instead of disrupting my Threads!!!!!! - I'm fed up with YOU, and your foolish nonsense!!!!!!!!

Paul -- 062213