It's Impossible!! - Three:

Letsargue

It’s Impossible for there to be a single Christian on earth, God made sure of that!!!
If one observes just a little, you can SEE WHY!!! – In the Shopping Centers, Malls, Grocery Stores, Beaches, Parks, Work Places, and just walking the Streets of Towns, and Yards of Homes; you’ll find women, and girls, and young girls going around in their ( SHORTS ), or swimsuits, or bikinis. – And no one thinks a thing about it!!! - (( It’s just the way of life today in that world ))!!! – HOWEVER!!! – IF you trace back to Jesus’ time, when “Righteousness” was being introduced to the World, --(( Jesus was that Righteousness ))-, even in Jesus’ time, you’ll find that even the Whores, or Harlots never ran around IN Public, as Naked as the normal fools are today in your cursed world; and you may wonder why God is ANGRY and is going to bring (( Judgment )) to your Country!!!!!! – What a JOKE!!! - What a Spit in God’s Face!!! -- And you all call yourselves “Christians”!!!!!!!
AND!!! – None of you Worldly Minded, or Carnal Minded, so called - “?christians?”, - have the slightest idea what God is about, or who God / Jesus Christ IS!!!! – ((( You Don’t CARE, you couldn’t CARE LESS )))!!!!!! --- 2 Timothy 3:16 KJV – 16- “All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for (( Reproof, for Correction, for Instruction in Righteousness ))”. ---&--- 2 Timothy 4:2 KJV – 2- “(( Preach the Word )); be instant in season, out of season; (( Reprove, Rebuke, Exhort )) with all longsuffering and (( Doctrine ))”. ---///--- Look at those Verses!! – What did GOD SAY????? – You don’t have the slightest IDEA!!!! - Those two Scripture are exactly as Truthful as any other, or as is ( John 3:16 KJV ) --//-- There is no difference in Truth, in any Word, or Words of God!!!! -- If you reject any Word, - any Word of God at ALL, you cut off a part of Christ’s Body!!!! – And Ye Have “( BROKEN )” JESUS’ BODY!!! – You are the ONLY way the Body of Jesus can get BROKEN, and that is in Two Parts, the Head, from the Body!!!!!! ----- Those Two Verses of Scripture are teaching (((( “HUMILITY” )))) – The becoming “HUMBLED BEFORE GOD” Not “humbled” before yourself, or before your own KIND, -- But Before GOD!!!!!!!! -- 1 Corinthians 11:23-24 KJV – 23- “For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which He was betrayed took bread: 24- And when he had given thanks, ( He brake it ), and said, Take, eat: ( This is My Body, which is “BROKEN” for you ): this do in remembrance of me”. ---///--- You Broke Jesus’ BODY by “Betraying HIM”!!!! -- Calling Jesus LORD and then Spitting on HIM!!! – The Word “HUMBLE” Is from the Word, - “HUMILIATE”. – You cannot be made Humble without being ((( Godly Humiliated ))), - that is being made “HUMBLE” before God and the World!!!! – Read Acts 2:23 KJV – 23- “Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, (((( Ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain ))))”. ---///--- What is God ( “Doing” AND Saying there )???? – ((( God Just “HUMILIATED” them with the Truth )))!!!!! – And what did THEY DO???? – They were Made “HUMBLE”!!! --- Listen to them!!!!!! --- Acts 2:37 KJV --- Then Acts 2:38 KJV ---&--- That is God’s “WAY” of being “Humble”!!!! – But Your ( ~way ) is to HATE, And LIE, and Defend your ( Hate and Pride / Arrogance )!!!! – And you call yourselves “Christians”!!! ---- (((( God MUST Humiliate you, before you can be Humbled before God ))))!!! - It’s called “(( Rebuke, Reprove, Correct, and Exhort ))”!! - The Word of God should (( Humiliate )) every one of you, but you JOY in the death of God. (( You Killed Him )). You Beheaded Him. You Broke Him in two parts!!!! – Acts 2:37 KJV ---//---

Paul – 061513

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Nit wit

You are carnally minded because your mind is set on carnal things...I don't dwell on these things, I think what they will be if I can win them to Christ.

Of COURSE the whores of bible days were just as bad as they are today, they used to wear bells on their feet and tinkle along....you would have been gagging after them for your mind is on these things.

Stupid fellow...of COURSE people are sinners, that's why God sent a Saviour. Of course YOU don't need to be saved do you?

or do you?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Jesus didn't come to condemn girls for wearing shorts or bikinis, He came to SAVE them from their licenciousness....that's what it is all about.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Show be somewhere that Christ rebuked a sinner, He rebuked YOU He didn't rebuke the sinners. You are the one who is well and needeth not the Physician, it was YOU He was rebuking (((prove me wrong!!!)))

Letsargue

Nit wit

You are carnally minded because your mind is set on carnal things...I don't dwell on these things, I think what they will be if I can win them to Christ.

Of COURSE the whores of bible days were just as bad as they are today, they used to wear bells on their feet and tinkle along....you would have been gagging after them for your mind is on these things.

Stupid fellow...of COURSE people are sinners, that's why God sent a Saviour. Of course YOU don't need to be saved do you?

or do you?

((( Then Wise "MAN" )))!!!!!, - 1 Peter 3:4 KJV, (( 'HIDDEN MAN' )), 'HIDDEN MAN' / "HIDDEN MAN"!!!!!! --- 1 Timothy 2:11-12 KJV -- (( 'Hidden Man' )) --- You still didn't disprove me with that GREAT Wisdom!!!! -- This is a Battle Ground Remember??? -- Not a self flattering Ground!!!

Yourself, and your own KIND is the only Flattery you will get Here!!! - Remember before the Garden???

Paul -- 061513

Letsargue

Jesus didn't come to condemn girls for wearing shorts or bikinis, He came to SAVE them from their licenciousness....that's what it is all about.

((( I Didn’t say that He did )))!!! -- But He does, and you know it!!!!

Again you can’t Listen, - and must Lie about what someone says!!!! --- Revelation 22:12 KJV ---&--- Revelation 22:18-19 KJV ---///---Man, Man!!! ---- That’s what GOD SAID, and still says it. -- Take it, or reject Christ, I don’t CARE!!!!

Paul – 061513

Letsargue

Show be somewhere that Christ rebuked a sinner, He rebuked YOU He didn't rebuke the sinners. You are the one who is well and needeth not the Physician, it was YOU He was rebuking (((prove me wrong!!!)))

What kind of a fool can ask something like that????

Matthew 4:3-4 KJV ---&--- Matthew 23:33-35 KJV ---///--- Use the "Word of God" to "Rebuke". -- 2 Timothy 3:16 KJV ---&--- Titus 2:15 KJV ---&--- Revelation 3:19 KJV ---//-- You're Wrong!!!!, Now prove ME WRONG!!!!! -- Christ used the Word of God to (( Rebuke )) Satan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- Michael used the Word of God to Rebuke Satan. It's the Word of God that is the power to rebuke!!! ---

Paul -- 061513

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Quite right He rebukes satan...not sinners, He only forgives sinners. He rebukes folk who never come to Him as sinners but come to Him having no need of forgiveness but who come to beat on His sheep, and flaunt themselves as being somewhat in the church. (((...YOU are the proof!!!)

You are not a wolf in sheep's clothing you are a wolf in wolf's clothing...full of horseshine.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You never came to Christ as a sinner that's your problem.

God has mercy upon sinners, you don't have any mercy. You are the man who was forgiven his debt which was great and then went out catching everyone else by the throat.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
old-man-straight-jacket.jpeg
PROVE ME WRONG! PROVE ME WRONG!

Letsargue

You never came to Christ as a sinner that's your problem.

God has mercy upon sinners, you don't have any mercy. You are the man who was forgiven his debt which was great and then went out catching everyone else by the throat.

You're right, - I have NEVER had to go to a person named Christ / the Anointed!!! - There is no person named Christ anywhere in Heaven or Earth. - There is only the Anointed Truth / the Word of God, and that has no "PERSON", - Just ((( GOD ))) The Father!!!! -- You missed the point, and I couldn't care less that you are soo foolish to not Know that the Word of God is the Truth, and the Father of US ALL!!!! -- Not some modern make-believe someone that Can't exist!! - The Truth must exist for there to be a ruling force or POWER / Gospel!!! -- READ THE BOOK!!!! ------ I didn't think you could prove anything with your foolish arrogance of who Christ Rebuked!! - Christ Rebuked many, Many sinners. You're just too blind to SEE THEM. --- ((( Christ cast a gang of them out of the Temple )))!!! - None of this is going to matter, - you don't care what the Truth is!!! --- Who do you think is doing the (( Talking )) through all the Apostles, or any Christian who is Apt to teach, or any Angel, who You deny even exists, (( who rebukes every )) sinner including ((((( YOU )))))???????? - One must use Truth to rebuke a FOOL!! - That's called "Godly Humiliation", or being MADE HUMBLE, ( Not more Foolish, like yourself!!!!!

Paul -- 061513

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
He was there standing at the right hand of God when Stephen was being stoned, when then did He subsequently cease to exist?

So you admit then you are an apostate

It's no good talking about being humble when you are as proud as Lucifer....it's no good talking about wisdom when you are full of horseshine.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Who me? it is marked Protestant christian and I describe myself as an Independent Free Grace believer...that is quite a bit of information there. I am also pentecostal in experience.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You're right, - I have NEVER had to go to a person named Christ / the Anointed!!! - There is no person named Christ anywhere in Heaven or Earth. - There is only the Anointed Truth / the Word of God, and that has no "PERSON", - Just ((( GOD ))) The Father!!!! -- You missed the point, and I couldn't care less that you are soo foolish to not Know that the Word of God is the Truth, and the Father of US ALL!!!! -- Not some modern make-believe someone that Can't exist!! -

So the Lord Jesus you say is a modern make-believe someone that can't exist huh?

You have come to God because you cain't bear the stench of everybody else's sin...you didn't come like we did because we ourselves stank.

Letsargue

He was there standing at the right hand of God when Stephen was being stoned, when then did He subsequently cease to exist?

So you admit then you are an apostate

It's no good talking about being humble when you are as proud as Lucifer....it's no good talking about wisdom when you are full of horseshine.

Matthew 28:18 KJV ---&--- 1 Corinthians 15:24 KJV ---&--- Isaiah 9:6 KJV ---&--- Hebrews 7:11-12 KJV – 11- “If therefore perfection were by the Levitical Priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another Priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and ((( not be called after the order of Aaron )))? 12- For the ((( Priesthood ))) ( being changed ), there is made of ((( Necessity a change also of the Law )))”. ------///--- That takes place during the “Law of Liberty”, or the “Law of Faith”; Ending it, - to NO LAW!! --- ((( There is “NO LAW”, NOW )))!!!!!! --- ((( Romans 5:13 KJV -))) ----//--- ((((( Now show us all where I contradict GOD, and you don’t )))))!!! ---- You guys have -- NO IDEA!!! -- what God has DONE!!! --- But you WILL, - in the wrong PLACE!!!

Paul – 061613

Letsargue

Yet you've marked your own religion as "Christian."

I confess that I only read the title page.

Words mean things!!!!!!!! ---- "Christian" means, "Christ-Like", or to be "ANOINTED" LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- ((( NO WONDER )))!!!!! --- There is nothing Spiritual that is NOT Christian!!!!! -- The New Heavens and the New Earth (( IS CHRISTIAN )), "Like Christ"; - it is all (( ANOINTED by the Trinity of the Father ))!!!!!!

Paul -- 061613

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You're right, - I have NEVER had to go to a person named Christ / the Anointed!!! - There is no person named Christ anywhere in Heaven or Earth. - There is only the Anointed Truth / the Word of God, and that has no "PERSON", - Just ((( GOD ))) The Father!!!! -- You missed the point, and I couldn't care less that you are soo foolish to not Know that the Word of God is the Truth, and the Father of US ALL!!!! -- Not some modern make-believe someone that Can't exist!! -

So the Lord Jesus you say is a modern make-believe someone that can't exist huh?

You have come to God because you cain't bear the stench of everybody else's sin...you didn't come like we did because we ourselves stank.

You missed this

Letsargue

You missed this

(((( No I didn’t ))))!!!! -- It can't be responded to!!!

You’re not saying anything that can be kindly disputed, - but can only add more “Hateful”, to your foolish Hatefulness. -- Your garbage can’t be answered; -- just more garbage dumped on it!!

Why can’t any of you foolish so-called “?christians? - ever state anything, that can even be “Challenged” with the Scriptures??? - Everything you say, - has NOTHING to do with the Truth of the Scriptures!!!! – ((( JUST HATE ))); That’s ALL you can experience; - nothing ELSE!!!!!!! -- The only response possible to anything you say is more "HATE", --- You INSPIRE ((( "HATE" ))), NOT the Truth of GOD!!!--- That’s the reason you can get away with such trash as you do, with ALL your hate, -- your world agrees with you, - (( NOT GOD ))!!!

Paul – 061713

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
I read the title and thought to myself...

It's impossible for Letsargue to scribe anything without punctuation.