Alas! My heart resists Christ in loving Muslims wholeheartedly

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Though Christ has explained to me that before our fall from Heaven we have spoiled them, still I dislike them. As Eve spoiled Adam, then multitude we also spoiled each other obeying pride-devil. What enmity we find here is our own making, including enmity of Muslims. We all are now running to spiritual suicide hell by escalating in fight.

Heavenly Father has sent Christ to turn us back to life from our suicidal dash. He saved me from that hell and inspired me to atone by loving Muslims and turn them back to life.

But from infancy my mind is vitiated by hatred against Muslims. Hindus hate them as they conquered and converted many of them by the sword. More ever we were uprooted from homeland by their jihad against us. But that hatred, as every hate does, almost broke me up. I was almost demented. Searching for a savior I failed in all religions including Hindu mine. At last Christ saved me.

Then after passing engineering I volunteered without pay to work in tribal Christian children’s school and hostel 53 years ago. But that was not Christ’s ultimate will for me. So, dissatisfied I left after two years and joined a polytechnic. There I started an orphanage on my own for Hindu refugee orphan children. Though I lived in predominantly Muslim area I couldn’t eradicate my deep antipathy for them. So here also I couldn’t obey Christ fully to be fecund. He waited patiently for that. Then when the boys and girls grew up and stood on their own, Providence sent unwilling me to Islampur town.
Here Christ accompanied and enlightened lonely me by a new theology most suitable for modern times and my work field. But the old prejudice against them takes long to go. Another impediment is my proselytizing tendency inherited from Christians. Christ never forces. We have to conform ourselves to his will, not to church rituals, to be fully fecund. If Christians conform to rituals without obeying Christ’s will, then they will be worse enemy to themselves as two world wars prove.

We must believe in absolute love Father, not in hell-sending God of ‘Christians’ and Muslims. That faith must be expressed in humble fatherhood to all. Then, that active love will integrate us in the likeness of Heavenly Father. That integrity will be strong enough to win over suffering and death. That is the real salvation.
Fifty three years of my Christ-following effort has gone by. Now Christ is prompting me to love Muslims as sincerely and unconditionally as he loved us his enemies. Now living among them for 28 years I have felt their wretched poverty, suicides and sufferings under a terror-God Allah. But that legacy is from the terror God of bible, which ‘Christians’ compiled to support their wars. So their deep suspicion of hypocrite Christianity is justified.

Now enmity against them is becoming widespread making this love difficult for me. Both Hindus and Christians hate them more. They already hate me for my serving them. Let them, as I seek Heavenly Father’s love only.
Now among Indian Hindus fanatical hatred against others is increasing. There is reciprocal hatred among the hated too. The world is near the brink of atomic war holocaust due to mutual hatred between nations. Please pray that going against the hell-march of humanity I might be able to preach Christ’s absolute unconditional love.

Letsargue

Though Christ has explained to me that before our fall from Heaven we have spoiled them, still I dislike them. As Eve spoiled Adam, then multitude we also spoiled each other obeying pride-devil. What enmity we find here is our own making, including enmity of Muslims. We all are now running to spiritual suicide hell by escalating in fight.

Heavenly Father has sent Christ to turn us back to life from our suicidal dash. He saved me from that hell and inspired me to atone by loving Muslims and turn them back to life.

But from infancy my mind is vitiated by hatred against Muslims. Hindus hate them as they conquered and converted many of them by the sword. More ever we were uprooted from homeland by their jihad against us. But that hatred, as every hate does, almost broke me up. I was almost demented. Searching for a savior I failed in all religions including Hindu mine. At last Christ saved me.

Then after passing engineering I volunteered without pay to work in tribal Christian children’s school and hostel 53 years ago. But that was not Christ’s ultimate will for me. So, dissatisfied I left after two years and joined a polytechnic. There I started an orphanage on my own for Hindu refugee orphan children. Though I lived in predominantly Muslim area I couldn’t eradicate my deep antipathy for them. So here also I couldn’t obey Christ fully to be fecund. He waited patiently for that. Then when the boys and girls grew up and stood on their own, Providence sent unwilling me to Islampur town.
Here Christ accompanied and enlightened lonely me by a new theology most suitable for modern times and my work field. But the old prejudice against them takes long to go. Another impediment is my proselytizing tendency inherited from Christians. Christ never forces. We have to conform ourselves to his will, not to church rituals, to be fully fecund. If Christians conform to rituals without obeying Christ’s will, then they will be worse enemy to themselves as two world wars prove.

We must believe in absolute love Father, not in hell-sending God of ‘Christians’ and Muslims. That faith must be expressed in humble fatherhood to all. Then, that active love will integrate us in the likeness of Heavenly Father. That integrity will be strong enough to win over suffering and death. That is the real salvation.
Fifty three years of my Christ-following effort has gone by. Now Christ is prompting me to love Muslims as sincerely and unconditionally as he loved us his enemies. Now living among them for 28 years I have felt their wretched poverty, suicides and sufferings under a terror-God Allah. But that legacy is from the terror God of bible, which ‘Christians’ compiled to support their wars. So their deep suspicion of hypocrite Christianity is justified.

Now enmity against them is becoming widespread making this love difficult for me. Both Hindus and Christians hate them more. They already hate me for my serving them. Let them, as I seek Heavenly Father’s love only.
Now among Indian Hindus fanatical hatred against others is increasing. There is reciprocal hatred among the hated too. The world is near the brink of atomic war holocaust due to mutual hatred between nations. Please pray that going against the hell-march of humanity I might be able to preach Christ’s absolute unconditional love.

Where did you conger that up from?? - God said Nothing even simular to any of that!! - You Change (( Everything )) God says!!

Paul -- 050513

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Where did you conger that up from?? - God said Nothing even simular to any of that!! - You Change (( Everything )) God says!!

Paul -- 050513

I am narrating my life experience. How God can write that all thousands years ago in a disputed small catholic book called bible?

My realizations are from the cross testimony of Christ and living him near me.