God Loved???

Letsargue

For God SO Loved the World that He GAVE His Son???? – Why did God have to offer / give His Son, just because He Loved the World??? ----- Because there was NO Other Way to Express His LOVE!!!! – Jesus was God’s Love, and the exact equal to God’s LOVE of the World, and anything short of giving His Son, would have been the Hypocrisy of God, but God being no Hypocrite, God gave ( ALL ) HIS LOVE, - Jesus Christ - / - God Himself!!!! -- And God doing that, God’s Love became a “Spiritual LOVE” that passes all Understanding of any (( Carnal Minded )) so called Child of God, who can never offer himself to He who was Offered; except for those to Whom God Gave it; - Thy Brethren. ---- John 14:17-18 KJV -----//--- “God with us”, not that we wait for God’s Love to come!!!! – You either Have Him / His Love Now, or you can never Have Christ, because the fool can never know how to Love God / Love the Brethren!! – And what is the Love of God again?? – It’s Jesus Christ the Truth; Truth is the Love of the Father, and He Gave His Children ALL His Love in His Truth, His Son, Jesus the Christ, His Body, who WE are Fellow Servants and Brethren Together. ---- Revelation 22:9 KJV -----//---

The Christian IS What he teaches, and what he teaches IS the Love of God. - We adorn the Body of our Lord’s Wife with Precious Jewels and with Pure Gold - ( Our “Knowledge” given us of the Father by the Holy Ghost ). --- Job 28:12-16 KJV – 12- But where shall wisdom be found? and where is the place of understanding? 13- Man knoweth not the price thereof; neither is it found in the land of the living. 14- The depth saith, It is not in me: and the sea saith, It is not with me. 15- It cannot be gotten for gold, neither shall silver be weighed for the price thereof. 16- It cannot be valued with the gold of Ophir, with the precious onyx, or the sapphire”. ----///--- & --- Revelation 22:2 KJV – 2- “And I John saw the (( Holy City, New Jerusalem )), coming down from God out of Heaven, (( Prepared as a Bride Adorned for Her Husband ))”. -----//--- Adorned of all Her Children’s Knowledge and (((( LOVE )))) --- Galatians 4:26 KJV --- “Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the (( Mother of us all )).--//--- ( Not the mother of the LOST and the Ignorant of any Truth / Love of God )!!!!!

How is it possible that you ALL have missed this with all your ~~love~~ and flattery being expressed to one another??? – (( YOU ALL Love the Flattery ))!! - And to you all, I have nothing but HATE!!!! ---- I Hate Satan and all of his!!!!!! – SOO Condemn me for it, as you did the First SON, and We are ONE!!!! --- Matthew 25:40 KJV --- 25- “As ye have done it unto one of the (( Least of these my “Brethren” )), ( ye have done it unto “Me” )”.-//--- Now What??? --- Now, - I say unto You ALL, If ye have seen ME, Ye have Seen Him Also!!

Prove that Wrong!!!

Paul – 050213