Deadly blood-worshipping idolatry of Catholics and Protestants.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
My co-seminarian and friend catholic priests’ suicides and shameful disgraces woke me up to the danger of their pernicious idolatry. How devotedly they celebrated Eucharist everyday and all the devotions! They believed that taking that bread and wine is eating the real body and blood of Christ as he told in Jn6-54!! They partook those everyday and gave others believing that they are saved by the flesh and blood of Jesus. But those didn’t save them from gluttony, luxury, disease, thieving, adultery, abortion and suicide.

So I went to the Protestants, but saw the same idolatry in subtler mental form. They proclaim the same sin cleaning properties of Christ’s blood! They worship it in mental form. But that is no different from physical form, whose reflection makes a mental image in mind. Their pastors and laity also suffer from the same maladies as those of Catholics. In fact their betrayal of Christ is worse than Judas as even after knowing his 2nd commandment teaching of living Jesus they go back to easy idolatry. So suicide follows naturally.

So realizing myself too worse than Judas I prayed to Christ give me his real saving spirit and life (Jn 6,63-64, body is nothing, by flesh and blood I meant spirit and life). I started following him in ministering to India’s poor and the least on my own.

Then his spirit entered and inspired me to live in their level. I began to despise luxury, cosmetics and wear discarded cloths. I refused motor bike and rode by foot and old cycle. I no longer ate in hotels and limited my vegetarian food bill within 8$ a month. But my body and mental health improved miraculously. Temptations vanished. My theology radically changed away from bloody Jewish and Catholic theology after getting the spirit of absolute love Heavenly Father and Christ within me. So his spirit is carrying me on these 53 years of ministry among poor Hindu, Muslim and renegade Christians. So he can carry me on in eternity.

But then I had an urge to share it with Christians worldwide. So I entered the internet forums. Here the idolatry of blood and bible worship again attacked me. They want me to revert back while I want them to progress towards following Christ. They say the same catholic fallacy that when you believe Christ will start working in you.

No! Christ will start working in you only when one realizes that he is worse than Judas and prove his repentance by sincere efforts of following Christ. But ‘Christians’ delude self and others by fake signs of faith. Real faith is granted by Holy Spirit only to them repenting for their original sin of love-Heaven Rejection, as I got. So faith-less they lavish more care on their bodies, appearance, costumes and pets than on their and others souls. Their confessions, futile worship services give them opium like degenerating peace. Their proud faith confession gives them booze like fleeting energy, but can’t save as in case of my priest friends.