Salvaging values from atomic holocaust damned Christianity.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Heaven fallen humanity has corrupted Christianity so much starting from the apostles, that it has become a destructive thing. Only ‘Christians’ invented the super killer machines, not any other nations! Only ‘Christians’ legalized homosexuality and many other perversions.
Why it has become so?

The love-Heaven rejecter humanity has rejected Christianity really starting from apostles, who introduced anti Heavenly Father jewish blood-seeking god ideas and rituals in it. Then it was further corrupted almost by the catholic church made warmongering bible. They marginalized peaceable gospel by bloody old testament, spurious hell-sending Revelation and Pharisee Paul’s evil doctrines. He preached that Christ will come to send infidels to hell, making him an agent of pride-Devil. God didn’t create hell as creed says. So Devil created hell with us. Procuring people for hell is to be his agent. He further wrote theories that God-potter can smash defective souls like pots, that god created a few for salvation and majority for damnation and many other anti Love-God theories.

Revelation blasphemed against Heaven by presenting a jail like walled materialistic heaven where only occupation is flattering a despot god!
They had the audacity to call their manufactured thing Word of God equating it with living Christ the real Word.

But evil humanity employs another subtle tactics to disobey Christ. They worship him to the extreme to mask their disobedience. Christ repeatedly warned against it in gospel. Thus we see that spurious Revelation worshipping Christ to the extreme while making him a god of war with sword. They say that is a symbolic sword. Why even symbolically put in Christ’s mouth a thing banned by Christ. It is diabolical ploy to legalize war.

Still Christ’s spirit worked among them in constrained ways now.
But now the core of the pride-degenerated infighting Heaven, in which our souls originated, has now crashed in earth.(Indian Puran and revelation12,7-12). It has flooded the earth with unrepentant refugee souls subdivided in nations, intent on mutual revenge. They have almost negated real Christian values of repentance for each one’s original sin of love-Heaven rejection and enemy-love unto martyrdom. They worship all-out destroyer machine as their protecting god. It is the abominable desolation of the highest. Only in a few pacifists Christ survives. In organizational Christianity he is dead.

This world will now turn antiChrist as communists turned. As in communist countries worldwide churches now will be state’s agents for destroying true Christ-followers. As true Christians rejected the compromising churches in communist countries to die in droves in gulags, jails and torture chambers to gain Love-Heaven, so Christ-followers must reject churches and accept condemnation now. That repentance for the Original Sin of spoiling Heaven and enemy-loving martyr heritage is the only true value to be salvaged from the condemned Christianity.

not4sure

heaven where only occupation is flattering a despot god!

While you're doing a backstroke in the Lake of Fire.

thumbnailCATE4V0Z.jpg

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Completely bizarre. You can't chop up the bible like that. It is a chronological history.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
All the work towards making the atomic bomb was done by Hitler's Europe, Hitler was defeated in the nick of time and all the science was transferred to Russia and America..America was first to manufacture the bomb with Russia close on their heels...India is also a nuclear power.

No such thing as a Christian nation...only nations with or without the church.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
All the work towards making the atomic bomb was done by Hitler's Europe, Hitler was defeated in the nick of time and all the science was transferred to Russia and America..America was first to manufacture the bomb with Russia close on their heels...India is also a nuclear power.

No such thing as a Christian nation...only nations with or without the church.

India aped the Christian-root nations to create their bomb disobeying Indian non-violence heritage and Gandhi. He had said that India should sacrifice even self to save the other nations. But it was totally disobeyed.

I had such unrest after that bomb test that I prayed to Christ for guidance. So I was inspired to campaign all over north India putting anti-A bomb posters. I also fasted in protest for a few days before the Parliament for several years.

Then only I found some peace in my Heart.