Blessing of all Nations:

Letsargue

The Nations spoken of there; - in God’s mind are the “Congregations of Churches”, as in the “Seven Churches”. The Seven Churches are Seven Nations of Christ, or the Seven Sisters of God’s Family / House / (( KINGDOM ))!!!

Isn’t it strange that every so called ?christian group; - Catholic, Mormon, Baptist, and ( etc.) teaches the “Same False Doctrine” about the blessing of all nations by the seed of Abraham??

It’s ( Impossible ) that any of you could have possibly missed the “Blessings of all Nations” ( Genesis 22:18 KJV - ) “Through” / “THROUGH” Abraham’s SEED; - but you ALL have!!!! -- That’s why it’s SOOO Evil in what you all have done in the beheading of Christ until He came, or comes!!!! – I suppose it’s just too simple for you!!! ------ The Blessing of Abraham “IS” “Jesus”, - the “SEED” of Abraham, that’s True; --- HOWEVER - / - “HOWEVER” it’s the (( SEED )) OF Jesus Christ, the (( “Gospel” of Christ, - Christ’s SEED )); the Seed of the Son of God that does the True Blessing. - ( The Gospel DID ( Come Through ) Christ the Seed of Abraham ). – Therefore, the SEED of God, - The Gospel; - the Seed of the Father; - Jesus Christ the Seed is planted and watered by the Living waters that brings forth the Blessing to all nations; - if (( THE “GOSPEL” IS OBEYED ))!!! – That’s the NEW Promise / New Covenant. --- Of Course, - You Can’t Prove That Wrong, and You Won’t Even Try!!! – You’re too smart!!!

Paul – 041813

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Welcome newbie! :wave:

you know, we had a guy that posted like you with a similar name that left just the other day :think:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
The Nations spoken of there; - in God’s mind are the “Congregations of Churches”, as in the “Seven Churches”. The Seven Churches are Seven Nations of Christ, or the Seven Sisters of God’s Family / House / (( KINGDOM ))!!!

Isn’t it strange that every so called ?christian group; - Catholic, Mormon, Baptist, and ( etc.) teaches the “Same False Doctrine” about the blessing of all nations by the seed of Abraham??

It’s ( Impossible ) that any of you could have possibly missed the “Blessings of all Nations” ( Genesis 22:18 KJV - ) “Through” / “THROUGH” Abraham’s SEED; - but you ALL have!!!! -- That’s why it’s SOOO Evil in what you all have done in the beheading of Christ until He came, or comes!!!! – I suppose it’s just too simple for you!!! ------ The Blessing of Abraham “IS” “Jesus”, - the “SEED” of Abraham, that’s True; --- HOWEVER - / - “HOWEVER” it’s the (( SEED )) OF Jesus Christ, the (( “Gospel” of Christ, - Christ’s SEED )); the Seed of the Son of God that does the True Blessing. - ( The Gospel DID ( Come Through ) Christ the Seed of Abraham ). – Therefore, the SEED of God, - The Gospel; - the Seed of the Father; - Jesus Christ the Seed is planted and watered by the Living waters that brings forth the Blessing to all nations; - if (( THE “GOSPEL” IS OBEYED ))!!! – That’s the NEW Promise / New Covenant. --- Of Course, - You Can’t Prove That Wrong, and You Won’t Even Try!!! – You’re too smart!!!

Paul – 041813

We knew it was Jesus, we knew it was the church which is bless the nations...the church is not the nations any more than Christ or Abraham is the nations.

The church is to BLESS the nations.....That is my contention with you, you do not bless even the church, Change your mind, change the way you think...think blessing, then you will be on God's wavelength

Letsargue

We knew it was Jesus, we knew it was the church which is bless the nations...the church is not the nations any more than Christ or Abraham is the nations.

The church is to BLESS the nations.....That is my contention with you, you do not bless even the church, Change your mind, change the way you think...think blessing, then you will be on God's wavelength

How do you Know ANYTHING?? - All you Guess at is from your own bowls, (( nothing of God ))!!!

((( -- I DIDN’T SAY -- ))) (( “THE” )) Church (( “IS” )) the Nations!!!!!!!!! --- I SAID that the “Congregations” / The "CONGREGATIONS ( "S" ), The Local little Body Groups / Churches” / "CHURCHES" ( "S" ) ( In Every City )!!!! – ((( Read the BOOK ))), and Quit saying garbage I never said!!!! – You might do the same of what God says!!!!

No wonder your Stupid / Foolish world is GONE!!!!

Paul – 041913

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
How do you Know ANYTHING?? - All you Guess at is from your own bowls, (( nothing of God ))!!!

((( -- I DIDN’T SAY -- ))) (( “THE” )) Church (( “IS” )) the Nations!!!!!!!!! --- I SAID that the “Congregations” / The "CONGREGATIONS ( "S" ), The Local little Body Groups / Churches” / "CHURCHES" ( "S" ) ( In Every City )!!!! – ((( Read the BOOK ))), and Quit saying garbage I never said!!!! – You might do the same of what God says!!!!

No wonder your Stupid / Foolish world is GONE!!!!

Paul – 041913
When you are spitting fire angry you make alot of typos and spellos, just saying.

If you stop flogging everyone else I will stop flogging you.

Letsargue

When you are spitting fire angry you make alot of typos and spellos, just saying.

If you stop flogging everyone else I will stop flogging you.

WWOOWWWW!!! - I'm doing it ( Proving YOU'RE WRONG )!!!! - Your're doing it Proving you're totally without any Knowledge of God!!!! - So I guess we'll keep up what's natural to us!!

My typos and spellos are because I don't have a spell checker all the time, just some of the time. ---- I'm not like you all; - good at worldly garbage!!!

Paul -- 041913