Despondent!!!

Letsargue

As Elijah was ( Sent ) as “John the Baptist”: -- Malachi 4:5 KJV ---//--- So, --- I am who I am ( Sent ) also. ---- Your “Treasures” / “knowledge” is not ( Given ) you by the Holy Ghost, but you must “Study” / “WORK” for what you steal from God’s “Parables” that are nothing but weeds, sticks, and dirt of the (( Carnal )); - things worthless to give others for Salvation!!!

Proverbs 3:13-14 KJV ---&--- Proverbs 8:18-19 KJV -----//--

Matthew 25:26 KJV --- 26- “His Lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed: 27- Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury. 28- Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents. 29- For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath”. ------///---
If I teach from what I have to ( STUDY ), I sow what I reap and gather, as do all false children of god!!

((( Just this one time; -- to “Respond” to your ( des’pondent ) nothings )))!!!

((( Leave all my “Talents of Gold ))) in you minds ( here in your “Valley of Hinnom” ). -- I still have it all, and will present it to you later!!!

I am done; --- I “HOPE”!!!

Moses, Jesus, Paul – 041713 – Disprove it!!!!!!!!

not4sure

cry-for-help.jpg

bybee

As Elijah was ( Sent ) as “John the Baptist”: -- Malachi 4:5 KJV ---//--- So, --- I am who I am ( Sent ) also. ---- Your “Treasures” / “knowledge” is not ( Given ) you by the Holy Ghost, but you must “Study” / “WORK” for what you steal from God’s “Parables” that are nothing but weeds, sticks, and dirt of the (( Carnal )); - things worthless to give others for Salvation!!!

Proverbs 3:13-14 KJV ---&--- Proverbs 8:18-19 KJV -----//--

Matthew 25:26 KJV --- 26- “His Lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed: 27- Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury. 28- Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents. 29- For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath”. ------///---
If I teach from what I have to ( STUDY ), I sow what I reap and gather, as do all false children of god!!

((( Just this one time; -- to “Respond” to your ( des’pondent ) nothings )))!!!

((( Leave all my “Talents of Gold ))) in you minds ( here in your “Valley of Hinnom” ). -- I still have it all, and will present it to you later!!!

Moses, Jesus, Paul – 041713 – Disprove it!!!!!!!!

The parable in Matthew is very complex and for me, hard to decipher.

Letsargue

The parable in Matthew is very complex and for me, hard to decipher.

No one is required to understand all,. - Read, and reread, and reread, and TRY to understand, and just have Faith that what God said is Truth. - That makes Christ's Commandments / "His Yoke and Burdens light" and easy!!

Paul -- 041913

OMEGA

LETSARGUE said,

No one is required to understand all,. - Read, and reread, and reread, and TRY to understand, and just have Faith that what God said is Truth. - That makes Christ's Commandments / "His Yoke and Burdens light" and easy!!
-------------------------------------

WOW, Wisdom coming from LETSARGUE , I LIKE IT :thumb:

Job 28:12 But where shall wisdom be found? and where is the place of understanding?

13 Man knoweth not the price thereof; neither is it found in the land of the living.

14 ¶ The depth saith, It is not in me: and the sea saith, It is not with me.

15 It cannot be gotten for gold, neither shall silver be weighed for the price thereof.

16 It cannot be valued with the gold of Ophir, with the precious onyx, or the sapphire.

17 The gold and the crystal cannot equal it:

and the exchange of it shall not be for jewels of fine gold.

18 No mention shall be made of coral, or of pearls:

for the price of wisdom is above rubies.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

You deserve a Crown

1Ch 20:2 And David took the crown of their king from off his head,

and found it to weigh a talent of gold, and there were precious stones in it;

and it was set upon David’s head: