Can any wishing me to hell, harm me?

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
I automatically rise or fall to the same level of integrity outside me that I have inside. If I hate-infight and seek it within, I shall automatically go to those people with that level of hate-infighting. That is the rule we see here. Same rule is in afterlife. So, just by wishing heaven or hell one can’t send any there. They just reveal their own level by that.

But enemies can bring me down to their level of hatred by inspiring hate-prone me to hate them. If I continue to love them I might bring them to my level of love, instead. That becomes possible for me if I have prepared myself by long love-exercise. That is gaining a lover, as Christ taught. If I add a hater, that is a loss for me.

Father loves devil most, His proud suicidal child. We should not hate but have compassion on him. That is the key of successful survival in this worldly life under infighting Devil, chosen by infighting us before our fall here.

bucksplasher

I automatically rise or fall to the same level of integrity outside me that I have inside. If I hate-infight and seek it within, I shall automatically go to those people with that level of hate-infighting. That is the rule we see here. Same rule is in afterlife. So, just by wishing heaven or hell one can’t send any there. They just reveal their own level by that.

But enemies can bring me down to their level of hatred by inspiring hate-prone me to hate them. If I continue to love them I might bring them to my level of love, instead. That becomes possible for me if I have prepared myself by long love-exercise. That is gaining a lover, as Christ taught. If I add a hater, that is a loss for me.

Father loves devil most, His proud suicidal child. We should not hate but have compassion on him. That is the key of successful survival in this worldly life under infighting Devil, chosen by infighting us before our fall here.

Pray for those who persecute you. tWINs

Letsargue

Don't PRAY for me!!! - The prayers of the lost are a CURSE!!!

Well Good for YOU!!! – Now where’s anything of “Truth” and Knowledge of Anything we can learn of God, by YOUR Knowledge of Him?? There seems not to be any Godly Knowledge at all, Just STUFF, pertaining to nothing. – This is not a Garbage Dump, but a place to Battle, SOOO Let's, you and I ( Battle )!!!!!! - Or are you SO fearful that you have to hide behind your constant foolish nothings???? ---- Come on!! – Say something of Knowledge!!!!

( The / “THE” “Antichrist”, spoken of in Scriptures, appeared just before AD70, His ( Name ) was “666”; that’s was his NAME!! – He brought the Armies down to Judaea, and destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple of God FOR GOD. - God brought desolation to Judaea and Israel that Day, using that man of sin’s armies That Day Of The Lord!! – We are in that Day!!! – Now Prove that WRONG with your news papers!!!

Paul – 041213

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Huh??

bucksplasher

God said that to the (( Christians )), not to Blind mumblers of falst stuff; the devil's own!!!

Paul -- 041213

Probably good direction for anyone. Beats beating others up. tWINs

PS If the "blind" see wisdom in this they are not as "devilish" as you might assume.

Letsargue

Probably good direction for anyone. Beats beating others up. tWINs

PS If the "blind" see wisdom in this they are not as "devilish" as you might assume.

Come on!!! - The slightest distance from God is total. -One cannot be farther than just a tiny bit away from God!!! - Just how far do any of you think you are from God, when you spit in all directions try to hit the Truth???

Paul -- 041213

bucksplasher

Come on!!! - The slightest distance from God is total. -One cannot be farther than just a tiny bit away from God!!! - Just how far do any of you think you are from God, when you spit in all directions try to hit the Truth???

Paul -- 041213

God is near and if we "spit" in any direction we hit Him. Let's express His love as He did by "eating" with sinners and not spitting in the soup. tWINs

Letsargue

God is near and if we "spit" in any direction we hit Him. Let's express His love as He did by "eating" with sinners and not spitting in the soup. tWINs

There is NO Such Phrase as - "Express His Love" - anywhere in God's Word!!!! - However, -- ONE must "Do His Commandments" if you LOVE HIM. - If you don't Love Him, you will NOT DO his Commandments!!! -- SOO -- Acts 2:38 KJV --- Now what???

Paul -- 041213

bucksplasher

There is NO Such Phrase as - "Express His Love" - anywhere in God's Word!!!! - However, -- ONE must "Do His Commandments" if you LOVE HIM. - If you don't Love Him, you will NOT DO his Commandments!!! -- SOO -- Acts 2:38 KJV --- Now what???

Paul -- 041213

We "follow" not "only" what He said...but what He did. tWINs

PS As far as we are able. I've yet to "heal" anyone from "true" blindness.

Letsargue

Nonsense!! -That is not written anywhere in the Truth, but in your own bowls!!

Paul -- 041213

Letsargue

The "one" you quoted used "infighting devil" I was refering to that particular part of his post as to what I was agreeing with you about.

Let's forget about it and let's not argue.

tWINs

NO!! - This is a place to -" Argue" / Fight, using the Sword of God!!! - Don't you have the Armor of your god?? - You run and hide with the rest of your brothers in your god. -- I'll ( Stand ) on the Truth / Christ / The Rock, before you!!!

Paul -- 041213

bucksplasher

NO!! - This is a place to -" Argue" / Fight, using the Sword of God!!! - Don't you have the Armor of your god?? - You run and hide with the rest of your brothers in your god. -- I'll ( Stand ) on the Truth / Christ / The Rock, before you!!!

Paul -- 041213

En Guarde!! tWINs