This is not the Valley of Hinnom!!!

Letsargue

If you come here on the Back Alley, where battles take place, you'd best bring your god's sword, or something stronger than a wet noodle!!!

Paul -- 040713

Letsargue

If you come here on the Back Alley, where battles take place, you'd best bring your god's sword, or something stronger than a wet noodle!!!

Paul -- 040713

Hey guys!!! – I NEVER SAID that if you don’t believe “ME”, you can’t be a Christian. - I show you all Scriptures that (( None of you CAN BELIEVE ))!!! – It’s not just me saying it!!! - But thanks for crediting me for writing them. ---- ((((( For instance )))))!!!!!:

Romans 3:10-12 KJV --- 10- “((( As it is written ))), ( There is none righteous ), no, not one: 11- ( There is none that understandeth ), ((( there is none that seeketh after God ))). 12 (( They are all gone out of the way )), (( they are together become unprofitable )); ((( there is none that doeth good ))), [[[ No, not one ]]]”. -----///---

God said that, and I will say it ALSO!!! – Just because I Say it, doesn’t make it a Lie!!!! – All those who say it’s a Lie; Blasphemes GOD!!! – Calling God a LIAR; - NOT ME!!!!

Paul – 040813